- Anger’s sources
- Anger management techniques
- If there is an issue, what type of problem is it and what are the solutions and remedies?
The presence of malefic planets in the 2nd or 12th house causes a person to become quickly enraged. When inauspicious planets are present on both sides of the ascendant and the ascendant is afflicted, a person may become exceedingly violent.
Cruel planets like the Sun, Mars, Rahu, Ketu, and Saturn, as well as fire signs like Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius, can cause rudeness in a person. Mars causes physical rage, and its link with cruel planets causes a person to lose his temper.
If afflicted, a Sun-Mars conjunction renders a person aggressive and violent at times.
A person can become aggressive if the cruel planets have an aspect on the ascendant or the Lord of the ascendant.
The presence of malefic or harsh planets in the 2nd House or 12th House makes it very easy for a person to lose their temper.
A person can become hostile if inauspicious planets are present on both sides of the ascendant and the ascendant is afflicted.
An afflicted Moon can make a person angry and aggressive, even while dealing with little concerns. When the Moon is in a flaming sign, the person feels irritable.
When malefic planets are present in the 5th House, a person becomes perplexed.
A person with afflicted Mercury or malefic planets in their aspect may become enraged very easily, and it will be difficult to explain why they are upset.
Anger-controlling remedies include:
Excessive rage causes stress and a slew of additional issues. Even family members avoid such a person. To suppress anger, sing the Mantra for the planet that causes violence.
A gemstone connected with the ascendant or the ascendant’s lord should also be worn. Every day, you should sing “Om namo Bhagvate Vasudevaya.”
In astrology, how can you calm down anger?
The most powerful astrological cures for anger management
- Use a sandalwood scent or perfume.
- Mother Earth should be respected or bowed to.
- In your home, light a diya or a lamp.
- In your hand, hold a silver bracelet or bangle.
- Wear a Ganesha pendant made of red coral.
In astrology, what generates anger?
If malefic planets are in opposition to the ascendant or ascendant lord, a person may become violent.
The ascendant influences a person’s behavior. The residences that are close to the ascendant have a significant impact on it. The presence of malefic planets in the 2nd or 12th house causes a person to become quickly enraged. When inauspicious planets are present on both sides of the ascendant and the ascendant is afflicted, a person may become exceedingly violent.
In a body, the moon is in charge of the heart and mind. If the Moon is afflicted, a person may become irritable. Even minor difficulties elicit an aggressive response from such a person. When the Moon is in a flaming sign, it might make a person irritable.
In a Kundali, the fifth house represents intelligence. The presence of malefic planets in the 5th house causes a person to become perplexed. When Mercury is afflicted or has a malefic planet aspect, it is often difficult to decipher the grounds behind a person’s rage. Such a guy is quickly enraged.
Which planet is to blame for the negative?
Depression is a wound on the inside that can’t be healed with pills and tubes. It’s more painful than a physical wound. Failures, breakups, hardship, loss, and betrayal are all depressing experiences. Coming out of a trance might be tough at times. Depressed men are supposed to become restless and violent, but depressed women are said to feel lonely, empty, and pitiful.
Moon is the planet responsible for the mind and its actions, according to Vedic astrology. There will be mental anguish if there are any afflictions to the moon. Certain planetary alignments are known to make people depressed.
When Saturn forms a conjunction with or aspects the Moon, it has a negative effect on emotions. Saturn is a planet associated with our karmic records, which is why it serves as a wake-up call in this pairing.
When Rahu conjuncts the Moon, the person begins to daydream and hallucinate, resulting in impulsive behavior. Aggression leads to a slew of fights and, in the end, isolation, which leads to despair.
When Ketu links to the Moon, it disconnects you from the rest of the world. Isolation leads to depression as a result of detachment.
Obstacles and disputes arise while the Moon is in the 6th house. Sudden occurrences and shocks are associated with the Moon in the 8th house. Isolation and solitude are associated with the Moon in the 12th house. As a result, a sick moon can be exceedingly inauspicious, leaving a person feeling helpless and despondent.
When the Moon is trapped between malefic planets like Mars, Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu, it can cause depression. Houses and degrees are also important factors. Mars causes rage, Saturn causes negative ideas, and Rahu and Ketu cause rash behavior. Depression results from this imbalance.
Shani Sade sati is the name given to the transit of Saturn over the moon. Deepika Padukone is an excellent illustration of a Yoga formation that leads to depression. When Mars forms a conjunct to the natal Moon, the scenario can lead to suicidal ideation.
Which planet is to blame for mental anguish?
Mental disease can be caused by the Moon’s conjunction with other planets. Depression can be triggered by the Moon’s conjunction with Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu. A mental imbalance can be caused by a debilitated Moon, Mercury, or Jupiter. The Moon’s conjunction with Saturn causes a person’s thinking to become heavy.
Which planet is in charge of self-assurance?
- If Mars is in a positive sign in your horoscope, you should wear Moonga to boost your self-esteem.
- If you want to satisfy your self-esteem demands, I recommend wearing Manek in gold and copper on your index finger.
- In your horoscope, the Sun must be quite powerful, therefore you should worship it on a frequent basis to keep it strong. I also suggest that you chant the ‘Aditya Hridaya Strot.’ OM RIM SURYAYE NAMAH can also be spoken 21 times a day.
- Wearing a 1 mukhi or 11 mukhi rudraksha, in my experience, is a convenient approach to maintain constant confidence.
- You should also hide honey in a mud pot somewhere near the lonely spot.
- God always has a plan to provide you with what you deserve and desire, so keep working hard. Between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 2:30 a.m., chant ‘Om Klim.’ Chanting this will attract your much-needed energy, resulting in an increase in your self-esteem.
- I also suggest that you wear a copper coin around your neck, since this has proven to be an effective treatment.
- Mercury represents self-assurance and great communication skills, so it should be strengthened to boost your self-assurance.
- On Wednesday, you must provide grass to cows or feed a crow or dog to boost your Mercury.
In astrology, how can I strengthen my mind?
Treatments for those who are mentally ill
- Wearing diamonds or praising the Lagan Lord will strengthen him.
- Worship the Lagan Lord and any gods that are related to him.
- Wear the Yantra of the Moon.
- Make a silver Elephant donation.
- Worship a malevolent planet.
What exactly are Lal Kitab remedies?
Lal Kitab is a fascinating Vedic astrology branch. The Lal Kitab is a collection of five works written between 1939 and 1952. Written in ancient Urdu, Lal Kitab provided a new method of horoscope analysis with rapid and economical solutions for the first time in the history of astrology. The books’ authorship appears to be in question. Our research community discovered, however, that the volumes were written by Pt. Roop Chand Joshi.
What zodiac signs are prone to rage?
THESE FOUR Zodiac Signs are quickly enraged by anything; see whether you’re one of them!
- Taurus: According to astrology, persons born under this sign are prone to becoming enraged very fast.
- Scorpio: No one can control this zodiac sign’s rage.
- Leo: People born under this sign have a tendency to get hyperactive very soon.