The majority of astrologers employ a range of methods to determine the future “examine a person’s future prospects. There are numerous methods for making forecasts and planning for the future. Here are some of my favorite methods. Sun arc directions, transits, secondary progressions, solar return charts, and more.
For example, transits challenge and pressurize us to make adjustments in our lives and attitudes toward our lives. They bring us happiness and pain at times. They take pieces of ourselves and put them back together “compel us to confront them Secondary progressions highlight our maturation and growth cycles, revealing how our personalities develop.
Transits & Cycles
Our natal chart resembles a photograph of the sky taken at the moment we breathed our first breath. Even though the planets and luminaries continue to move and cycle, we carry our natal chart with us for the rest of our lives. The planets and points, on the other hand, develop particular relationships with the planets and points in our individual natal charts as they progress.
So, if my Sun is at 25 degrees Virgo in my natal chart and Saturn is going towards the same degree of Gemini (25 degrees Gemini), Saturn is transiting square my natal Sun. In the same way, if Saturn is in Gemini at 25 degrees, I can check my natal chart to determine where Saturn would fall in terms of house position. If that degree of Gemini is located in my third house, I’ll know that Saturn is transiting through it.
It is not our intention to provide tutorials on the technical aspects of transits on this website. We’ll presume a basic understanding of the process before moving on to transit interpretation.
Transits act to amplify what already exists! In other words, they draw attention to and elicit responses from aspects of our own psychological makeup.
Outer Planets First, Inner Planets Later
When it comes to transits, it’s preferable to start with outer planet (slower-moving) transits and cycles to obtain a sense of the big picture and “context” before improving our forecasts with inner planet cycles and transits. Some general guidelines are as follows:
- Look at where transiting Saturn is in each house to see where a person stands in terms of total achievement. More information about Saturn Transiting Through the Houses can be found here.
- Look for big aspects from transiting Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto to the natal Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Ascendant, or Midheaven. More information about Uranus Transits, Neptune Transits, and Pluto Transits may be found here.
- Determine the transits of Saturn. More information on Saturn Transits can be found here.
- Consider Jupiter’s cycle.
- What angles does transiting Jupiter make to natal planets and where does it transit by house? Jupiter Transits to the Planets is an article about Jupiter’s transits to the planets.
Working “from the outside in” is preferable since it provides a more comprehensive view of the longer-term transits and situations. This gives us a greater understanding of the refinements that inner planet transits provide.
The transits of the outer planets have a significant impact on us.
They can be active before the transit is accurate in aspect, however the following has been observed: Many times, an outer planet transits our birth point once in direct motion, then goes forward and retrogrades back over it, only to turn direct again and pass that same natal point for the final time in that cycle.
In general, the seeds of the transit are sowed in the early half of this cycle (when the transiting planet first “hits our natal point”), and the “issue or crisis” comes to a head in the middle portion of this cycle (when the transiting planet first “hits our natal point) (when the transiting planet retrogrades back over the point). Finally, around the time the transiting planet passes through our natal point for the final time in the cycle, the situation is resolved.
Note that when a transiting planet goes direct after a retrograde phase and passes over our transited point again, we often “see” or “feel” a sense of impending resolution. If our transit experience has been a catastrophe, we now feel a great sense of relief. This is most likely due to the fact that a planet traveling direct after a period of retrogradation is a symbol of resolution in general.
The outer planets’ transits through the houses can help you grasp overall patterns and movements in a person’s life: Jupiter transits the houses, Saturn transits the houses, Uranus transits the houses, Neptune transits the houses, and Pluto transits the houses.
Inner Planet Transits: Power Days, Cycles of Activity, and More
Here are a few interesting points to consider:
- When the transiting Moon aligns with the natal Sun on a monthly basis: These are often thought of as “days with a lot of power
- The Mars Cycle is a two-year energy cycle. Your own vitality rises when transiting Mars approaches the sign of your natal Mars. Mars’ energy dwindles as it moves away from your natal Mars’ sign, and it reaches its lowest point when it transits the opposing sign. If your Mars is in Sagittarius, for example, your personal vitality increases as transiting Mars goes from Gemini to Sagittarius, until it hits a high in Sagittarius. Personal vitality falls when Mars transits the signs that follow Sagittarius, until it hits a low point when Mars is in Gemini. Dynamic Astrology: Using Planetary Cycles to Make Personal and Career Decisions, by John Townley, offered this theory.
- When the New Moon makes contact with a natal planet or point, it indicates a fresh concentration in that area of life for around a month. If the New Moon, for example, conjuncts our natal Venus, we will feel a surge of energy “In Venus, a fresh start and a new perspective are crucial (such as love and money). Interpreting the New Moon’s position by house is also instructive.
- In this article, you will learn about inner planet transits.
Is it possible to foretell your future using astrology?
This is likely the most harmful assumption about astrology that people make. Its function, contrary to popular assumption, is not to predict what will happen to you in the future. Instead, it’s supposed to be a guiding tool that allows you to make informed judgments and steer clear of life’s pitfalls. Astrology seeks to keep you in tune with the universe’s oneness. It can help you make better decisions when you’re not aligned and things keep going wrong.
Many individuals believe that an astrologer has the power to influence their lives or fate. This is not an option. Consider the following scenario: Because an astrologer did not create your fate, he cannot alter it. Your subconscious and collected karma are the ones who have shaped your fate. You have the opportunity to edit your life a little bit in life by your choices and decisions. You built it, so you have some control over it, but you can’t change it entirely.
Let me put it this way: you’ll never grow into an orange tree if you’re an apple seed. You may not be able to avoid contracting a sickness, but you can choose how you treat and deal with it. In this way, astrology may assist you by serving as a guide to help you make decisions that will allow you to experience the finest possible outcome of your own personal destiny. It all begins with you and finishes with you; it’s that simple.
How can you tell what will happen in the future?
- Your Space Should Be Lived In And Breathed. The other vital element in analysis is a thorough understanding of your market, as well as primary research, which is talking to individuals. You must be a part of your space’s social and intellectual networks, and you must talk to and learn from those who are brighter than you. This creates a virtuous circle: conversing with smart people makes you smarter, and conversing with smart people makes smart people want to converse with you.
- Ignore everything I’ve said so far. Data is acceptable, in fact, it is required. Primary research is acceptable, if not required. However, there is another component that is equally important (and most often lacking). It’s that unique quality. It’s often referred to as insight. It’s spotting a trend that no one else has noticed. This is a question that has been bothering me for a long time. I’m not sure I’ve cracked it, but I believe I’ve discovered a strategy that works for me: forget what you know every now and again. You have to look at what you’re obsessed with every now and then as if you have no idea what you’re talking about. Make an effort to clear your mind. Consider additional possibilities. It may sound ridiculous, but what matters is getting into a mindset where you’re looking at the scenario from a different perspective and realizing that if you simply focus on your area of expertise, you’ll overlook stuff.
Is Astrology’s prediction of the future correct?
Not only does this program provide transit horoscope interpretations, but it also allows you to enter numerous natal chart data and assess compatibility between those charts! This is a comprehensive app for individuals who are already familiar with astrology and want to collect data. If you’re looking for exact natal chart interpretations, as well as incredibly accurate and extensive compatibility possibilities, this program is for you.
How can I predict my future based on my birth date?
Date of birth Various aspects are taken into account when making astrology forecasts. Here are several predictions that provide a comprehensive picture of a person’s life:
Dasha Prediction: The heavenlybodies express time-duration or “Dasha periods,” and how these time-periods effect you, the reaction they have on your life, and the path they are bound to thrust you in. Dasha Predictions are based on the astrology of one’s birth date.
Sade Sati Information: The sade sati of Shani (Saturn Planet), also known as the’seven and a half year’ period, happens three times in a person’s lifetime and is regarded the most important. The enumerative analysis of the results of this’sade sati,’ its neutral and relentless phases, as well as Age-old treatments from the vedas to alleviate the negative effects of this, are supplied depending on the birth data provided and are in some ways a part of birthday astrology.
Nakshatra Phal: This report recognizes interesting facts about you, your nature, behavior, characteristics, and personality, as well as the positive and negative aspects, your strengths and weaknesses, and a plethora of other useful and interesting personal information that will assist you in making the best decisions and choices in your life and leading a more productive and prosperous life.
Planetary Influence: Concerns about planetary inclination in your horoscope, the location and influence of numerous planets, their favorable and unfavorable, good and terrible, positive and negative impacts on many aspects of your life This portion of birth date astrology provides future predictions as well as detailed explanations of which direction the stars will stimulate you. What impact and influence they will have on you and your life decisions.
Varshphal: The varshphal, also known as vedic yearly astrology or annual horoscope, is one of the numerous vedic executions based on birthday astrology used to predict future occurrences. Though it is practiced all over India, it is more common in northern India. It’s designed to last a year, or until the sun returns to the same sign and degree as its natural location. The natal horoscope, also known as Kundli, is the cast for a person’s birth time. The varshphal, on the other hand, is solar-based, meaning that the location of the sun is the most important factor.
Not only Vedic Astrology, but also Western Astrology, which is based on birth date astrology, is quite popular these days. This branch is based on the Sun Sign of the individual.
Western astrology identifies 12 Zodiac signs based on birthdate, each reflecting a specific period of time in the annual calendar, producing these 12 classes of Zodiac sign.
- Aries Zodiac Sign: If your birthday falls between March 21 and April 20, you are an Aries.
- Taurus Zodiac Sign: If your birthday is between April 21 and May 21, you were born in the Taurus zodiac sign.
- Gemini Zodiac Sign: If your birthday falls between May 22 and June 21, your zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Cancer Zodiac Sign: Cancer is the Zodiac Sign of people born between June 22 and July 22.
- Leo Zodiac Sign: You are a Leo if your birthday falls between July 23 and August 21.
- Virgo Zodiac Sign: You are a Virgo if you were born between August 22 and September 23.
- Libra Zodiac Sign: You are a Libra if your birthday falls between September 24 and October 23.
- Scorpio Zodiac Sign: If you were born between October 24 and November 22nd, you were born under the sign of Scorpio.
- Sagittarius Zodiac Sign: If you were born between November 23 and December 22, you were born under the sign of Sagittarius.
- Capricorn Zodiac Sign: You are a Capricorn if you were born between December 23 and January 20.
- Aquarius Zodiac Sign: If you were born between January 21 and February 19, you were born under the sign of Aquarius.
- Pisces Zodiac Sign: You are a Pisces if you were born between February 20 and March 20.
Is astrology accurate or not?
Astrology is a collection of belief systems that assert that there is a connection between astrological phenomena and events or personality traits in the human world. The scientific community has dismissed astrology as having no explanatory power for describing the universe. Scientific testing has discovered no evidence to back up the astrological traditions’ premises or alleged effects.
Who is India’s most famous astrologer?
Dr. Sharma has made a number of forecasts in national newspapers such as The Hindustan Times and The Times of India. In the previous issue, he addresses readers’ questions. He comes from a long line of astrologers. Though he went on to become a mechanical engineer, he eventually learned he had an innate gift for astrology after many of his casual forecasts for friends and family came true. He has done extensive research and study on topics like as astrology, astronomy, gemology, numerology, and the Tantras.
Rao’s mother exposed him to Vedic astrology when he was 12 years old. He refuses to charge fees for astrological classes, which has earned him a large following. Kotamraju Narayana Rao is a member of a well-known Andhra Brahmin family. He holds a master’s degree in English literature and had taught English before joining the Indian Audit and Accounts Service, where he served as Director-General till 1990. Swami Paramananda Saraswati and Yogi Bhaskarananda, his gurus, have taught him several little-known secrets that are not available in any books. “Yogis, Destiny, and the Wheel of Time,” his book, divulged some of these truths. He was instrumental in the establishment of the Vedic Astrology course at the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in New Delhi, where he still serves as an advisor and senior teacher of Astrology Courses. The top Vedic Astrology institute in India is Bharatiya Vidya Bhava.
Kapil is a psychic, palmist, and the country’s only phonetic numerologist. He is the author of the best-selling book Numerology Made Simple. He also contributes astrology essays to the Times of India on a regular basis, and his daily predictions on Radio Mirchi are well-received. Many individuals come to him for numerology help. Kapil, who is based in Pune, also owns a logistics firm. He holds a master’s degree in journalism and communications, as well as MBA and law degrees. He has contributed to The Times of India, Indian Express, and Mid-Day. His clientele include actors, politicians, models, and bureaucrats, and his correct forecasts and remedies have aided many. Kapil works as an Astro-Numerology consultant for a number of different websites. He learned some arcane secrets from a Himalayan master, and he’s also an expert in face reading, gem therapy, and graphology.
He began learning numerology as a pastime after working as a finance broker. He correctly predicted the outcome of the popular film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai. Bansilalji has spent over 30 years studying Numerology and has developed a unique system. He once conveyed a message to a prominent film star in jail, telling him that if his case came up for hearing on a specific day, he would be released. This became a reality, and it represented a watershed moment in his career. Farahad Nathani, a friend and film distributor, then provided him a list of film titles to see which one would be lucky. “Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai” was the title he chose, then Jumaani added two extra A’s.
He left his 17-year profession as a marketing executive to follow in the footsteps of his father, Bansilal M Jumaani, and become a numerologist. Jumaani, an Astro numerologist, is frequently contacted by companies such as Kotak Mahindra Bank, Reliance Industries, Haldiram’s, and others. He has advised film and sports superstars like as the Bachchans, Irfan Khan, Anil Kumble, and even politicians such as Smriti Irani.
Swetta Jumaani, Bansilal Jumaani’s daughter, studied numerology under her father’s tutelage. She made a renowned forecast regarding the effects of Mars approaching Earth, which turned out to be correct. Swetta was always interested in numerology as a child, and she used to provide advice to her close friends and relatives. She projected that, beginning in 2004, the city of Pune would see a real estate boom and massive expansion, putting it on the international map. Swetta is now regarded as one of the world’s leading numerologists. She has contributed to numerous newspapers and publications with articles and columns. Her remarks have been broadcast on a variety of television and radio stations.
Dr. Sohini Sastri has won numerous awards for best astrologer in India, including one in 2019. She has also been honored by a number of universities, and she is well-known among Bollywood celebs and business leaders. According to Dr. Sohini Sastri, an individual’s life in this birth is determined by their “karma or actions in a previous life.” Dr. Sohini Sastri counsels and encourages her clients to discover solutions to their challenges. Dr. Sohini Sastri is an expert in Vedic astrology, palmistry, numerology, and Vastu Shastra, among other things. Many Bollywood heroines consult her as their astrologer of choice. She is also one of India’s greatest Tantriks.
Establish a Base Rate
Compare. By selecting a reference class of similar past events, you may get the “base rate,” or the typical historical frequency or severity of the outcome you’re trying to forecast. Few circumstances are one-of-a-kind; if you think about it long enough, you’ll likely come up with a list of historical predecessors. Instead of guessing how stocks will perform if interest rates rise by 1%, look at the whole sample of all previous interest-rate hikes, average subsequent stock performance, and use that as your base-rate assumption.
Don’t just answer, “I don’t know,” or “I don’t know what I don’t know.” “Emerging-markets stocks, in my opinion, are now undervalued. Rather, state “In the next 12 months, there is an 80% chance that emerging-markets stocks will increase by at least 25%. Adjust your forecast incrementally as fresh information becomes available.
Consider the Opposite
Invert. Consider the inverse: what facts would you require if you were attempting to prove that emerging-markets stocks will fall by at least 25% in the next 12 months? Then go find it, absorb it, and see whether you need to make any changes to your initial forecast.
Cast a Wide Net
Find news and analysis from a range of sources with differing opinions, vested interests, and geographic origins. Discard sources that use overconfident language that reinforces itself: Words like “furthermore,” “obviously,” “certain,” and “impossible” come to mind. Pay special attention to sources that use phrases like “although,” “however,” and “on the other hand” to admit ambiguity.
Keep a detailed record of the logic for your forecasts. Don’t just rejoice if you’re correct; review your records to see if you were correct for the reasons you predicted or if you just got lucky. When you make a mistake, compare it to previous errors you’ve made in the past to see if there are any trends you can address. You will never improve if you do not measure every significant part of your projections.
How can you know whether you’re going to be successful?
8 Personality Characteristics That Have Been Scientifically Proven To Predict Future Success
- The capacity to postpone satisfaction.
- A belief in the concept of free will.
- Being a part of a public network.
- Adversity in childhood.
What are the methods for making precise predictions?
The Good Judgment initiative was launched by Philip Tetlock (author of Superforecasting). People were asked to forecast global events about which they had little prior knowledge.
The checklist below increased prediction accuracy by 10%:
- Break down the question into its constituent parts.
- Make as clear a distinction as possible between the known and unknown.
The main issue with an analytical approach to problem solving (as opposed to an experimental one) is that you’re more likely to miss one variable that throws everything off.
- Adopt an outside perspective and place the problem in a comparative context that minimizes its uniqueness and presents it as a subset of a larger group of phenomena.
Start with the average turnover rate if you’re seeking to anticipate whether or not an employee will be retained.
Then take an insider’s perspective, emphasizing the problem’s uniqueness.
Consider all of the circumstances that would lead you to raise the base rate in this case. Consider all of the factors that could cause it to drop. Appropriately weigh them.
- Examine the parallels and discrepancies between your viewpoint and those of others, with a special focus on prediction markets and other crowdsourcing methods.
You can (partially) replicate this by writing down your thoughts and returning to them after a few days. Rephrasing the query (e.g., instead of what are the chances she’ll accept my offer, what are the chances she’ll reject my offer) is another effective strategy.
- Combine all of these points of view into a single vision as sharp as a dragonfly’s.
- Finally, be as specific as possible when expressing your opinion.
The end result must be binaryyou were either correct or incorrect. Use words like “substantially increase” instead of “significantly increase.” What does it mean to be significant? Avoid ambiguous time frames.
People who made predictions with a granularity of 1% performed better than those who made forecasts with a granularity of 5% or 10%.