You’ll get a job between the ages of 25 and 28, but you won’t see any advancement until you’re 32.
In This Article...
In astrology, how do you forecast career changes?
- The Lords or Trik houses (6, 8, 12) and their lords, or the 5th house and their lord, reveal a job change when they are combined.
- Lagan and the Lord of Lagna
- Lord of the 10th house
- AMK AMK AMK AMK AMK AM (Amatya karaka)
- The dasha of planets associated to the lagan or lagna lord, the tenth house or tenth lord, the AMK or trik houses, causes unneeded work disruption. At this time, the native can expect a job move.
- The dasha of retrograde or weakened planets, combined with planets in planetary war, produces troubles in one’s current career, which frequently leads to a change of employment.
- In astrology, Jupiter’s placement in the 10th house of profession or the 6th house of service or competition implies a work shift.
- In Vedic astrology, the conjunction of the 2nd, 6th, 10th, and 11th house/lord with the 5th and 9th house/lord signifies a change of job.
- Dasha, or the lord of the 9th house, is known for causing troubles in the workplace.
- Job change is caused by a combination of the 2nd, 6th, 10th, and 11th houses/lords in the main or sub periods (dasha or antardasha) with the 5th, 8th, and 12th houses/lords.
- The lord of the 10th house in the 12th house indicates job loss or numerous job changes.
- Saturn represents those areas of your life where you need a little additional motivation to conquer obstacles. Mars denotes a series of unexpected events. These planets in conjunction with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, or 12th house/lord imply a shift in employment. It also poses difficulties in the existing employment.
Houses Responsible for Job Change & their Astrological significance
- (Ascendant/Ascendant lord) 1st house/lord Your general demeanor and physical appearance
- Lord of the 2nd House
- Finances, material things, and the concept of values are all topics that come up in conversations.
- Lord of the third house
- Lord of the third house
- Communication, expressiveness, and relationships with peers, siblings, coworkers, and neighbors are all important aspects of life.
- Lord of the 4th house
- Mother-daughter relationships, family values, domestic happiness, property, and ties to the homeland
- Lord of the 6th house
- Your current employment, your health, your well-being, your daily routine, your services, and your debts
- Lord of the 8th house
- Obstacles, pauses, or disruptions in one’s professional life
- Lord of the 9th house Transferring jobs, changing jobs, and traveling are all options.
- Lord of the tenth house
- Rank and prestige, occupation, authority, honor, and dignity are all important factors to consider.
- the twelfth house
- Limitation and control, losses and stumbling blocks
In astrology, which planet is responsible for work?
A horoscope has twelve houses, each of which represents a different part of life. Working for someone else is part of the job. The planet Saturn is known as the service factor. Apart from other things, the tenth house of the horoscope depicts our deeds, and the sixth house of the horoscope indicates service. When the sixth and tenth houses in a horoscope are related to each other, the individual gets money through service.
Why am I not obtaining a job based on my horoscope?
Because the tenth house is in an unfavorable position, it becomes crucial to avoid acquiring a job. The period of getting a job, according to your date of birth, corresponds to the tenth house, Bhavesh, and sixth house Bhavesh in your horoscope.
How can I acquire a job based on my astrological sign?
Getting a job isn’t simple, especially in today’s competitive environment. People look for work at all hours of the day and night, yet they rarely get the job they want. When luck isn’t on your side, you’ll have to deal with a lot of difficulties.
We asked Sonia Malik, an astrologer, to discuss some astrological treatments that can help you find work swiftly.
Saturn, also known as Shani, is the planet that governs a person’s professional life in their horoscope, according to the expert. Those who do not have a significant Lord Saturn presence in their horoscope face difficulties in their professional lives. Some astrological treatments will help you overcome the negative impacts of Saturn in your horoscope and have a successful career.
How do I figure out my job astrology?
TransitsThen actual event of job can occur when dasha planets or lords of the houses discussed above transit through same houses specially 1st house, 10th house and 11th house. For example, if someone is born under the Mars dasha and Mars rules the 10th house of career, Mars transits will have a significant impact on his or her career.
Find jobs that fit your qualifications
Make a list of your work history, education, and abilities. Then hunt for a job that matches your qualifications. You should continue to apply for jobs in your desired sector or industry, but you may need to broaden your search.
Consider exploring for jobs that you may not have applied for but that suit your requirements. If you’re a salesperson, for example, you could look for opportunities in business development or marketing. Your sales talents will most likely transfer to those positions. You can also hunt for positions in a company you wish to work for and then plan to make a lateral career transfer after at least a year there.
Make it a habit to apply for jobs on a regular basis. Even if a company approaches you for a phone interview or a job application, you should keep applying in case you don’t get the job or the offer isn’t what you expected. You may receive many employment offers to choose from in some circumstances.
Optimize your cover letter and resume
Because hiring managers only review resumes for a few seconds, you must grab their attention right away by optimizing each cover letter and resume you send. For the recruiting manager, your cover letter and CV should be brief, easy to read, and memorable.
For each job you apply for, you should adapt your cover letter and resume or compose a new one. Explain why you wish to work for that company and highlight your qualifications in your cover letter. You should also explain how you can contribute to the company’s success and how you distinguish from other applicants.
Highlight any experience and skills that meet the requirements in your resume. To provide readers a clear, concise picture of your experience, limit your work history to the last five to seven years or the last three jobs. You can also include details on volunteer work, continuing education courses you’ve taken, and other projects you’ve worked on. Recruiters want to know what you learnt, even if you didn’t learn it in the traditional sense. If you babysat as a teenager, for example, you most certainly learnt communication, organization, time management, and multitasking, all of which are transferable abilities.
Which planet is to blame for the new job?
The impacts of the various planets in Astrology on the 10th House have been briefly outlined. The planets in the 10th House have this effect on your career:
The Sun and Your Career- The Sun represents authority in Astrology. With a powerful Sun in your horoscope, you’ll be best suited for a high post in administration or a political career. Government services are also represented by this planet. You’d be great as bureaucrats, bankers, presidents, politicians, large-company CEOs, and so on.
The influence of the Moon- A powerful Moon represents jobs involving feelings and caring for others, such as nursing, psychology, and medicine. A powerful Moon might also indicate a profession in public relations, administration, hotels, or restaurants.
The impact of Mars- This planet represents mental and physical courage. As a result, suitable occupations are those that include adventure and commanding positions of any kind. Because these people are brave, they will be good candidates for joining the army, military, police, professional athletes, and other professions.
Mercury’s influence- Mercury is associated with occupations involving communication, whether it is spoken, written, or even online communication. This planet rules suitable occupations such as publishing and journalism, writing, teaching, web design, editing, and so on. The native’s ability to negotiate is enhanced by Mercury.
Jupiter’s influence- Because Jupiter is the planet of wisdom and knowledge, financial advisors, bankers, bureaucrats, lawyers, and other occupations that require knowledge and wisdom are best suited for this native.
Venus’ influence- Venus is thought to be the planet of women, and it is associated with beauty, amusement, and sex. Venus is the planet of luxury, art, beauty (parlour), hotels, and acting. This planet is also linked to professions involving the spotlight or luxury, including as design, fashion design, architecture, interior design, modeling, and fashion.
Saturn’s Impact- Saturn is known as the planet of Karma in Astrology. Agriculture, labor, and anything associated to physical labor, such as building structures, dwellings, mining, and so on, are all influenced by Saturn.
The influence of the Rahu Planet- Despite being the most enigmatic planet in Vedic astrology, Rahu is a very materialistic planet. It is the Moon’s southern node. Because the energy of this planet causes people to think differently or do things differently, jobs relating to it are not typical. Rahu denotes vocations like as physicians, medicine or drug researchers, waste-material-dealers, and so on.
The influence of the Ketu Planet- In astrology, this planet represents spirituality and detachment. This is why it is associated with occultists, religious leaders like as priests or pandits, translators, and so forth.
Your astrological chart can only tell you about your inherent aptitude and learning for a given occupation, regardless of the influence of the various planets on your career. However, just because a field isn’t featured on your chart doesn’t mean you won’t excel in it. You may be successful in any field you choose if you work hard, are determined, and have the right information.
Which planet bestows a successful career?
It may be tough to define a career in one word, but let us say that it is ‘Necessary’ in today’s world. It may come as a surprise, but astrology can provide solutions to career-related questions. Understanding the astrological relationship between your career and your birth sign might help you advance professionally. Moving on to the subject of which planet in astrology is accountable for Job? Any guesses as to what the answer is? It is, after all, the planet Saturn. It is also known as Jeevana Karaka or Karma Karaka, and is one of the most important planets for a career.
While Saturn is regarded as a malevolent planet, it may also be a benefactor in a chart when its aspects are favorable. Its placement in certain Houses of the horoscope may also suggest its favorable positioning and strength, which can help the native in a variety of ways, including job opportunities. Ask the best Astrologers for a prosperous career if your friendship with Saturn isn’t cooking well in your Kundly.