Currently, the Moon is in the constellation of Leo. Right Ascension is currently 10h 15m 19s, and Declination is at +15 35′ 20.
What are the current signs?
- Aries is the first sign of the zodiac (March 21April 19)
- Taurus is the sign of the bull (April 20May 20)
- Gemini is a sign of the zodiac (May 21June 20)
- Cancer is a disease that affects people (June 21July 22)
- Leo is a sign of the zodiac (July 23August 22)
- Virgo is the sign of the Virgin (August 23September 22)
- Libra is a sign of the zodia (September 23October 22)
- Scorpio is a zodiac sign that (October 23November 21)
- Sagittarius is the sign of the eagle (November 22December 21)
- Capricorn is a sign in the zodiac that (December 22January 19)
- Aquarius is the sign of the water bearer (January 20February 18)
- Pisces is a water sign (February 19March 20)
What kind of retrograde are we in right now?
The first retrograde will occur between January 14 and February 3, 2022. The second retrograde will occur between May 10 and June 3, 2022. The third retrograde will occur between September 9 and October 2, 2022. The fourth retrograde will occur between December 29 and January 18, 2023.
Which zodiac has the best luck?
Sagittarius In fact, three of our four astrological experts believe it is the luckiest of all the zodiac signs (our fourth expert put it in their top three.)
What planets are now retrograde?
There are 5 planets in retrograde right now, and that’s what it all boils down to.
- From September 28 to October 19, Mercury will be retrograde.
- From June 21 until October 17, Jupiter is retrograde.
- Saturn is retrograde from May 24 to October 10 this year.
- From June 26 until December 1, Neptune is retrograde.
In what retrograde are we now, in the year 2022?
Mercury will retrograde for the second time in 2022 on May 10. During this phase, which ends on June 2, you may hear a variety of things being blamed on the planet of communication’s retrograde period, ranging from technological failures to misunderstandings with friends and loved ones.
But what is Mercury retrograde, why do people make such a big deal about it, and can anything be done to prevent its hazards and gaffes?