Birthstones Offer Protection
Birthstones help you and the person you truly love to forge a powerful spiritual bond. This aids in transmitting the good vibes and power of your bond in keeping and guarding you. This will at all times safeguard your young ones, your immediate family, and your friends.
Help You In Meditation
Birthstones are thought to focus the energy of the earth on you, allowing you to concentrate more effectively and stress-free. Overall, it aids in dispelling negativity and enhancing your spirituality.
They Restore The Cosmic Colour
Birthstones not only give you protection or relieve tension and anxiety, but they also help your zodiac sign connect with you. According to the planet that is situated the furthest away, the earth lacks the hue of the month you were born. The cosmic colors also align when your being is in harmony with nature. You become considerably stronger physically, psychologically, and emotionally as a result of the cosmic color.
They Help In Uplifting Your Fashion
Birthstones can complement your attire because they are highly colorful. If you want to dress in a traditional hippie and bohemian style. Then, along with all its other advantages, birthstones aid in enhancing your appearance. Wear your birthstone, then, if you’re hoping to develop a stronger bond with nature, practice meditation, or just be calm and comfortable.
Can I always wear my birthstone?
To begin with, you need confirm that your birthstone is durable enough to be worn every day, which is where the Moh’s hardness scale comes in. Anything with a Moh’s scale rating of 7.5 or higher is suitable for daily wear, while anything lower needs extra care.
Does my birthstone ring need to be worn?
A sign of liberation is to adorn the thumb with a birthstone ring. It demonstrates your commitment to autonomy and self-expression. While not the most comfortable location to wear a ring, it is unquestionably a position of prominence and authority.
Your initiative as a leader or your desire to be one is demonstrated by wearing a birthstone ring on your index finger. Your ambition, initiative, and pride are being displayed in the open.
A birthstone ring on the middle finger is a representation of intense reflection or of having a loving heart. If a person is chasing identification, that is another reason they could select this finger.
A birthstone ring on the ring finger indicates a love or significant relationship with another person. As a symbol of their relationship, couples frequently get rings engraved with both of their birthstones.
The Tiny Finger
One approach to express oneself is to wear a birthstone ring on the little finger (or pinkie). Believe it or not, the little finger gets more attention than the thumb despite being smaller. This makes it the perfect place to display your commitment to a group, cause, or family by donning birthstone jewelry.
Can you mistakenly wear your birthstone?
- The best astrological gemstones for YOU must be chosen. Yes, birthstones have qualities that can benefit persons born in those particular months more than anybody else, but there is still a possibility that they won’t be a perfect fit for you.
- An expert can inform you that in order to be most advantageous, birthstones, like other astrological gemstones, should be worn in accordance with your LAGNA or luck house. The effectiveness of such birthstones can also be increased, but only professionals can tell you how.
- Wearing a birthstone is suited only at certain times of the day. Additionally, different metals complement various birthstones, and the only way to know which ones go best together is to speak with the specialists.
But what occurs if you choose the incorrect birthstone? It is generally acknowledged that wearing the incorrect birthstone can lead to bad fortune, ill health, and financial difficulties.
Should you then be hesitant to wear a birthstone? Without a doubt. We can assist you if you’re unsure of how to select your birthstone or what aspects to take into account.
Can we put on a removed gemstone?
Naturally, there is a great deal of concern that the gemstone will no longer serve any purpose after being removed. There is a belief that in order to achieve the best results, a gemstone must be worn continuously for 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
You wear birthstones for what reason?
The birthstones that we currently identify with particular months were not always utilized hundreds of years ago. They originally had a connection to the 12 stones that could be seen on the breastplate of the Israelite High Priest as reported in the Book of Exodus.
A stone’s color used to be considered to be its most significant characteristic, hence, for example, there was little semantic difference between a garnet and a ruby.
The names given to stones in the past might not correspond to the stones we think of now when we hear their names:
- What we currently refer to as lapis was most likely sapphire.
- White sapphire or white topaz were most likely the diamonds.
Birthstone jewelry is believed to bring protection, good health, and luck. Ancient astrologers believed that some gemstones had mystical properties.
How should birthstones be worn?
2) The stone should only be worn for the first two hours following sunrise. Mornings from six till eight are best. The day should be chosen based on the astrologer’s advice.
3) A relatively straightforward computation is needed to determine the gemstone’s weight. Whatever figure you get when you divide your body weight by 12 should at least equal the weight of the gemstone in “rati.” For instance, if your current weight is 60 kg, divide that number by 12 to get 5. Thus, it is imperative to wear a stone weighing at least 5 “rati.”
4) People should only wear birthstones or jewels if they are dealing with a persistent issue that won’t go away despite their best efforts. A person should prioritize putting in hard work if the issue is temporary or the result of inaction.
5) The stone should be carried by a ring that allows the stone to touch your flesh. There shouldn’t be any excessive tightness or looseness. The ring should not be removed off the finger unless and until it is truly necessary.
6) Because gemstones can negatively affect one’s life as well, one should always seek the advice of an experienced astrologer before wearing one or purchasing one. Strong energy gemstones like blue sapphires (also known as “Neelam”) and yellow sapphires (also known as “Pukhraj”) should be handled with extra care.
7) To determine whether a stone is appropriate, place it under your pillow for at least three days. If you experience no nightmares, the stone is likely to have a positive effect; however, if you frequently experience frightening dreams or nightmares, you should speak with an astrologer before wearing the stone.
8) The most crucial thing to remember when donning a gemstone is that there should be no anticipation of its magical properties. Wearing a gemstone does not instantly alter your life. The stone merely aids in removing difficulties or in giving you the inner fortitude or ability you need to get through them.
Which birthstone should I choose?
A birthstone is simply a gemstone that is linked to a person’s date of birth. Wearing a birthstone is thought to bring luck and good health. Due to their connections to the planets, several gemstones are said to possess supernatural abilities. Many societies used to associate a particular gemstone with births occurring during each sign of the zodiac, but throughout time, this custom was changed to correspond with calendar months.
Birthstones have their origins in ancient astrology, and over time, several different lists of birthstones have been employed. The one that is most widely used now is based on a list that the US jewelry industry initially made public in the 1950s.
According to calendar months, birthstones are categorized as follows:
This stone is thought to protect its wearer from harm. A garnet also represents unwavering loyalty and friendship. This stone has a long history of being connected to blood purification and is thought to ward off food poisoning, snake bites, and hemorrhaging.
This gemstone was thought to protect seafarers and ensure a safe journey. The calming hue of aquamarine is thought to soothe the temper, enabling the wearer to maintain composure and objectivity. Additionally, it is thought that this stone delays the effects of aging.
This stone symbolizes rebirth, and those who wear it are said to receive wisdom, luck, and youth. Some people think that wearing an emerald will grant them patience, progress, and wisdom. For its capacity to convey deep love, it is also highly regarded.
Rubies are thought to ensure health, intelligence, fortune, and success in love. They also excite the senses and the imagination. Ruby is thought to make the wearer intelligent and provide protection from all kinds of misfortunes.
According to legend, peridot possesses magical abilities and healing qualities that can ward off nightmares and grant the wearer strength, influence, and a happy year. Additionally, this diamond was worn as a form of occult defense.
The wearer of sapphire and their loved ones are shielded from harm and enmity. Priests in antiquity thought sapphires were able to foretell the future. The gem is linked to contentment and calm.
Through the ages, opal has stood for optimism, purity, and innocence. It was said that wearing it would improve the wearer’s vision. Additionally, it was believed to drive away evil spirits and to favor kids, entertainment, friendships, and emotions.
The wearer’s hope, enthusiasm, and warmth are supposed to be encouraged and guided by this golden gemstone, which is also said to boost vitality and health. Citrines have also been employed as a talisman against the plague, bad skin, and evil thoughts, as well as an antidote for snake poison. They are thought to facilitate digestion and help the body get rid of impurities.
This gemstone is said to bring happiness and luck to the wearer. Turquoise was a hue that Native Americans connected to the blue sky and the green ground.
Any gemstones that we can wear?
Make sure a gem is not contaminated when wearing it. Rings and lockets with gem embellishments should have an open bottom. The jewel shouldn’t be harmed when a ring is fashioned from it.
Select a government lab to analyze the gem at in order to determine its uniqueness. Another thing to keep in mind is that no one should ever wear a diamond ring that has previously belonged to someone else. A gemstone’s abilities are unaffected by the passage of time. Therefore, if the gemstone itself is undamaged, it does not need to be replaced.
Some people combine various gemstones in their jewelry. But proceed with caution. Wearable stones from friendly planets include ruby, yellow sapphire, and red pearl. Similar to blue sapphire, diamond, and emerald, these gems are influenced by favorable planets and go well together.
How come birthstones alter?
Over the years, several societies around the world have created unique lists of birthstones, changing the choices based on availability and cost. Based on the availability of specific gemstones, birthstones have evolved and continue to change. Customers desire to possess their birthstones, and demand for a certain option might be influenced by price. There are therefore numerous options for each month.
Can anybody wear opal?
Opal may be worn by anyone. Everyone should naturally have a preference for wearing opal because it is a semi-precious gemstone with a variety of advantages.
Gemologists advise persons born under the signs of Taurus and Libra to wear natural opal jewelry. People having the Mahadasha or Antardasha of Venus (Shukra) in their horoscope are also strongly advised to wear these astrological jewels. Infertility, sexual dysfunction, low libido, and impotence are among conditions for which the gem is particularly helpful.