There are positive and bad aspects to each Sun sign.
Simply look up your birthday in the calendar below to find out what sign you are.
- Aries (March 21April 19) is the first sign of the zodiac.
- Taurus (April 20May 20) is the zodiac sign of Taurus.
- May 21June 20: Gemini
- Cancer is on the 21st of June and 22nd of July.
- Leo (July 23August 22) is the sign of the lion.
- August 23September 22: Virgo
- September 23October 22: Libra
- Scorpio: 23rd October 21st November
- November 22December 21: Sagittarius
- December 22nd January 19th, Capricorn
- January 20February 18 is the sign of Aquarius.
- February 19March 20: Pisces
Check out Mystic Meg’s star sign guide if you want to learn more about your Sun sign’s meaning.
What are the sun and moon signs of the zodiac?
The solar sign influences our ego and motives, the moon governs our emotional character, and the ascendant or rising sign governs the energy we expend in the world. According to astrology, when these signs are combined, they provide a concise blueprint of your personality.
What are my three major indicators?
In your birth chart, the Big Three are your Sun sign, Moon sign, and Rising sign. Understanding your Big Three is crucial because they serve as a pattern for who you are, what you want, and how you behave.
What is the best way to figure out what my moon sign is?
Because there are only 12 Rashis or Zodiacs established in Vedic Astrology, the Moon sign might be one of 12 different varieties. Let’s look at how your mind and emotions will react if the Moon is in one of the signs listed below:
- Aries: You’ll be a fast-paced, impatient, and active student.
- Taurus: This is the moon’s favorite sign. Mentally, the person will be in good shape.
- Gemini: Your thoughts will be extremely dualistic.
- Cancer: You will be a very motherly figure who looks after everyone as though they were children.
- You want to roar like a lion, right? Leo: You’ll be a natural leader with a regal mindset.
- Virgo: Your approach will be highly realistic.
- Libra: Your thoughts will be well-balanced. However, in order to be satisfied, you must strike a balance.
- Scorpio: The Moon does not like this sign. It causes a lot of changes in people’s minds, depending on the other aspects and planetary alignments in their horoscopes.
- Sagittarius: Because this is a dharma house, you will be drawn to religion.
- Capricorn: Your thinking will be quite stable, but your attitude will be rather stiff.
- Aquarius: You’ll be sociable and communicative, and you’ll want to be a part of a variety of societies and communities.
- Pisces: You’ll be drawn to spirituality, and your thoughts will be drawn into alternate realities.
As a result, your Moon Sign has a significant impact on every element of your life. Everything in the world will make you happier if your mind is happy. If you’re joyful, you’ll be able to spread that happiness to those around you. As a result, it continues to encourage like a happy cycle.
We hope you enjoy our moon sign calculator and use it to accurately determine your moon sign according to VedicAstrology.
What is the sign of the moon for you?
Your moon sign is the zodiac sign in which the moon was at the time of your birth. It’s the soul of your identity, the hidden part of yourself that you may keep hidden from others (unlike your outwardly appearing sun sign), and it accounts for a significant portion of your emotional side.
What is your ascension?
Your rising or ascendant is the sign that was ascending on the eastern horizon at the moment of your birth. It refers to the picture you put out into the world, or the mask you wear, and it provides insight into your abilities, talents, and tactics for navigating life. If you’ve ever felt like people don’t recognize you as your sun sign right away, it’s because they’re probably seeing your rising.
What are my various signs?
- Aries is the first sign of the zodiac (March 21April 19)
- Taurus is the sign of the bull (April 20May 20)
- Gemini is a sign of the zodiac (May 21June 20)
- Cancer is a disease that affects people (June 21July 22)
- Leo is a sign of the zodiac (July 23August 22)
- Virgo is the sign of the Virgin (August 23September 22)
- Libra is a sign of the zodia (September 23October 22)
- Scorpio is a zodiac sign that (October 23November 21)
- Sagittarius is the sign of the eagle (November 22December 21)
- Capricorn is a sign in the zodiac that (December 22January 19)
- Aquarius is the sign of the water bearer (January 20February 18)
- Pisces is a water sign (February 19March 20)