From December 19, 2021, to January 29, 2022, Venus was in retrograde, which made communication more difficult. It may sound familiar. It was a double whammy because Mercury retrograde 2022 was still in the middle of its first cycle.
Will Venus turn retrograde in 2021?
Romantic Beginning on December 19, 2021, Venus will begin its retrograde phase, provoking reflection on all of the life domains it governsrelationships, beauty, love, money, and valuesuntil January 29, 2022.
What happens when Venus is in retrograde?
Venus, who already rotates in the opposite direction from Earth, slows down during the retrograde, which intensifies its effects on us. Currently, Venus is travelling slower than Earth. Earthlings can feel the retrograde because it feels like we are going faster than we actually are.
Is Venus currently in retrograde in 2022?
And because of what the planet of love and relationships has been doing over the past few months, 2022 is seen as a Venus year. Specifically, the year 2022 began with Venus retrograde in Capricorn (a practical and goal-oriented Earth sign).
Which signs will be impacted by Venus going backwards in 2021?
These three zodiac signs will be most affected by Venus retrograde in 2021.
- Zodiac Cancer Signs (June 21 – July 22)
- Virgo (August 23September 22) Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs for Capricorn (Dec. 22Jan.
In which retrograde are we currently in 2021?
Again, Mercury is in retrograde. In astrology, Mercury is the planet that primarily governs communication. Mercury entered retrograde motion on September 27, 2021, and it will remain in that state through October 18, 2021. Mercury looks to be moving backward from west to east while it is in retrograde.
What planet is now 2021 in retrograde?
One revolution of Mercury, one of the planets with the shortest orbits around the sun, takes about 88 days. Mercury is one of the planets that moves the fastest. The aforementioned aspects of a native’s life are impacted by Mercury Retrograde in 2021.
When Venus is in retrograde, may I cut my hair?
Venus is the planet that oversees things like love, beauty, and romance. It’s not a good idea to alter our appearance when Mercury is in retrograde. This is probably because we aren’t feeling our best and aren’t thinking as clearly as we should be. Lauren clarifies “A planet’s retrograde motion can distort our perception of any area of life where it has sway. Venus retrogrades are renowned for deflating our sense of self or upending our romantic relationships significantly. We can end up making some rash decisions about our appearance that we later regret.
Lina agrees and adds that it’s crucial to avoid making any additional significant adjustments. They concur that this implies “Avoid big purchases, breakups, filler, haircuts, and new relationships while Venus’ energy isn’t completely revealed.
Not only the one coming up in a few days, but for the majority of Venus retrogrades, this is typically the advice. For the time being, refrain from making any snap judgments regarding your long-term beauty. These astrologers can be trusted; they are knowledgeable.
What is prohibited while Venus is in retrograde?
Mercury retrogrades are certainly familiar to you by now, as they are frequently discussed in astrology on social media and elsewhere. The similar idea applies to Venus retrograde, except instead of disappointments, crossed wires, and false starts in communication (Mercury’s domain), the challenges occur in Venus-ruled parts of our lives.
Venus is related to romance, ties, attractiveness, the arts, and wealth.
Venus appears to pause every 18 months (what astrologers refer to as “stationing”) before beginning to move backwards (what we call “retrograde). Over the course of around 40 days, the planet retraces its route by 15 to 18 degrees.
During this time, you will likely notice:
- more divorces than normal (both private and public). Long-term relationships that have been in trouble frequently end in a breakup.
- feeling a little “blah” or depressed, especially if Venus is strongly influencing your horoscope. (Notice to Libra or Taurus Ascendants!)
- Making an appearance are previous lovers, old pals, and distant relatives.
Here’s what NOT to do starting now:
- Don’t arrange a wedding or get married. Venus is the planet of love and relationships, and while Venus is moving backward and locked in the past, no marriage will begin well. (I’m addressing you Jennifer Aniston from the time you wed Justin Theroux. I yelled, “NOOOOO!” Not at all. Modify the date! If only you had a partner in astrology. I’m available, just to be clear!)
- Avoid beginning a new relationship. If you’re considering joining eHarmony, wait until Venus is traveling normally before doing so because beginning a new relationship during a Venus retrograde typically also ends in failure. Any beau/belle who shows up around this time should be avoided because they probably aren’t who they seem to be.
- Keep your beauty routine as consistent as possible. Have you ever considered getting red hair? being inked? undergoing cosmetic surgery? Not right now. Keep your present clothes and usual hairstyles. Any significant purchasing or remodeling endeavors will end in disappointment. If you do take risks during Venus retrograde, when the planet turns direct again, you’ll wake up, wipe your eyes, and discover that your hair is now maroon rather than red, that you now have a Chinese tattoo on your neck that says goat milk rather than world peace, and that your “killer new wardrobe” is made up of two sizes too large pieces of beige and grey clothing. You remember the commercial about drunk driving where the car keeps piling up bottles, blurring the road in front of the automobile? The result of a Venus retrograde is that. It moves directly, which is sobering. You are still susceptible to the scheming of Venus retrograde even if you are now aware of it. I can show that with the photograph with my maroon hair and my loose beige outfit fest. Your home is the same way. I’ll say it again: Don’t try to renovate right now!
- Avoid starting new investments. Venus is in charge of managing your money as well. Your senses are distorted while the planets are retrograde, and this emotional state might lead you to make very bad financial decisions. During this time, investments frequently overvalue or inflated, and when Venus turns straight, they lose value. Uncertainty in the world economy during a Venus retrograde period is another well-known phenomenon that can make things worse. (Isn’t it ironic that the legalization of cannabis in Canada occurred during Venus retrograde? What occurred to its market value practically instantly?
- Avoid making large purchases, particularly those for a car, boat, piece of art, furniture, home, or company. You’ll overspend, and your acquisition will turn out to be a mistake. You’ll either end up with a huge hassle or a money hole, or you’ll deeply regret your purchase. Your capacity to evaluate something’s worth or price considerably deteriorates.
When I tell that breaking these guidelines will result in you constantly hitting your head and exclaiming, “What was I thinking?,” believe me.
Here’s how to USE the retrograde period:
- Examine your connections. What’s happening? What could they do better? Venus retrograde can make already bad relationships even worse while even making good ones a little irritable. Try to wait until Venus turns direct before making any snap decisions.
- Examine your finances, assets, and investments. Reevaluate your future goals, but don’t take any action. Do not, I say. Do not.
- Organize a garage sale! You probably haven’t used the products you unload because you purchased them during a Venus retrograde, so be shocked when someone eats them up.
- Do you want to modify the way your home or you look? study the subject. Examine new hairstyle possibilities. Make a “dream board” with design concepts. But if you want to reconsider acting on thoughts, wait till the Venus retrograde is over. It will be a nice exercise to determine how much or if your values have changed to see what genuinely sticks once Venus turns direct.
What activities are prohibited during a retrograde?
Ellen Bowles, an astrologer and co-author of Astrology SOS, claims that “we can have technical or mechanical troubles, and our wires can seem crossed in all our channels of communication.” “Planetary retrogrades are occasions for everyone to stop and think. We are being advised to slow down and double-check the details when Mercury is retrograde.” The urge to meticulously examine every last aspect extends beyond the three to four weeks of the retrograde period itself. The same guidelines for what not to do during Mercury retrograde also apply during this time, which lasts for a week or two before and after the actual retrograde. This period is known as Mercury’s shadow phase or “retroshade.”
Which signs will be impacted by Venus going backwards in 2022?
Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces are the signs or ascendants that will be most successful during this time. However, the time will be more difficult for Gemini, Leo, Cancer, Aries, Libra, and Aquarius.