Aquarius compatibility is reported to be low in four star signs. Pisces, Taurus, Cancer, and Capricorn are the four zodiac signs.
Aquarius and Pisces
Pisces and Aquarius are both people-oriented, but without a common commitment to helping others, this pairing is doomed to fail. Pisces is more emotionally complex than Aquarius can handle, and the cool, emotionless demeanor of Aquarians can make Pisces feel insecure. To keep an emotional, occasionally possessive Pisces pleased, the born-to-be-free Air sign will only put in so much effort. Finally, these polar opposites may be best off apart.
Aquarius and Taurus
Taurus and Aquarius are meant to clash: Taurus is known for being old-fashioned, traditional, and strong-willed…while Aquarius is known for being the zodiac’s infamous free-thinker.
Taurus’ concern with keeping at home will irritate an Aquarius, and Taurus will scorn Aquarius’ bohemian lifestyle. Taurus will grow more possessive the more Aquarius opposes Taurus’ efforts to get them to calm down. These two will end up pushing each other away if they work together.
Aquarius and Cancer
Cancer and Aquarius have distinct ways of giving and receiving love, which can lead to misunderstandings and wounded feelings. Cancer is physically friendly and nurturing, which an Aquarius will find gushy and intrusive. A Cancer will take it personally if an Aquarius tries to pull away. The inability of Aquarius to communicate love and affection verbally will aggravate Cancer’s broken feelings.
When this combination works, it’s because Cancer can empathize with Aquarius’s natural demeanor, and Aquarius is willing to put in the effort to communicate in Cancer’s love language. A Cancer-Aquarius couple will struggle to get by without these sacrifices.
Aquarius and Capricorn
Capricorn and Aquarius are the zodiac’s well-known polar opposites: Cap is a traditionalist, while Aquarius is a renegade. Whereas Capricorn’s ideals and principles are firmly entrenched in history, Aquarius is looking to the future, eager to forge new paths.
Aquarius and Capricorn have very different attitudes regarding morality, physical closeness (Capricorn is hot, while Aquarius is chilly), and social interactions, and they can’t seem to find much in common.
Aquarius has a list of people he dislikes.
Scorpios are perplexing to Aquarians. Scorpio is enamored with distant Aquarius, who does not respond to anyone. And having no desire to play by another person’s rules can make it difficult to have a good relationship with Scorpio. Taurus is another zodiac that Aquarius does not get along with. Taurus values relationships more than Aquarius values independence, which causes Taurus to have trust concerns.
Who should an Aquarius stay away from?
Aquarius’s Incompatible Star Signs: Aquarius’s Worst Matches Pisces, Taurus, Cancer, and Virgo are the zodiac signs that are the worst matches for Aquarius. Find out why they are negative for Aquarius and in what ways in this astrological article.
Things You Should DEFINITELY Know When Dating A Capricorn
3. Aquarians are frequently accused as being aloof and fearful of emotional expression think stiff upper lip! The benefits of this are that you can be completely honest with them and expect them to respond honestly rather than gushing and lying to your face.
4. Aquarius’ love a good intellectual debate, so if you’re friends with them, you’ll never have to make small talk or have a boring conversation again!
5. The most crucial thing to know about Aquarius signs is how concerned they are about other people. Yes, Aquarius is a humanitarian sign.
Read more: Daddy Cool! The HunkyStars Who Adore Their Offspring!
6. Aquarius stars love their individuality, therefore if you despise clingy, dependent friends, this is the Zodiac sign for you!
7. Aquarius folks enjoy traveling as much as they enjoy independence. Why don’t you pack your bags and go on an adventure with your best friend? We guarantee they will not let you down.
8. Aquarius signs are passionate about advocating for causes because of their zeal. So, why not rekindle your youthful zeal and march for what you believe in?
Read more: 10 Obscure British Laws You’ve Probably Broken:
9. Top to bottom: Aquarius is the most compatible sign with Gemini, Leo, and Libra. Robbie Williams, Ed Sheeran, and Alicia Keys are all famous Aquarius signs.
10. If there’s one thing Aquarius signs are confident of, it’s that they’re delightfully quirky and full of energy for the adventurous and unusual. It will never be boring to be with them!
Which signs aren’t meant to be friends?
4 Zodiac signs who aren’t good at making friends and are more prone to be lonely
- Taurus. Taureans enjoy making new friends and having fun with them, but they do require some alone time to rest and reflect after a while.
Which Zodiac signs are rivals?
According to an astrologer, the most incompatible zodiac signs should never, ever date.
- CANCER AND ARIES. Aries is a fast-paced sign who thrives on the thrill of the moment.
What is it that Aquarius despises?
Aquarians despise pettiness in others. This is a sign that fully believes in the phrase “live and let live.” If you pick on them or are too tight-fisted around them, they will lose all respect for you and, worse, refuse to associate with you.
Why is it that no one likes Aquarius?
However, well-known Aquarians like as Michael Jordan, Harry Styles, and even Oprah Winfrey have had to deal with some anti-Semitism in their lives.
There has to be something to it, and perhaps a glance at their astrological personality traits will shed some light on why people dislike Aquarius so much.
Aquarius is most hated because they’re unpredictable.
Uranus, the planet of unpredictability, rebellion, and detachment, is one of the few planets in the solar system that rotates clockwise rather than counterclockwise. Given that Uranus rules Aquarius, it’s no surprise that the sign is so contradictory and unexpected.
When it comes to rage, how does Aquarius cope with it?
When confronted with rage or confrontation, Aquarius has just one response: flee. When it comes to rage, Aquarius would rather run away and do their own thing than talk about it, so don’t expect to hear the words “we need to talk” from them anytime soon.
How can an Aquarius express regret?
Have fun tracking down an Aquarius for a confrontation if you’ve ever been wronged by one. Most likely, they’ve packed their belongings and departed town. They’re terrified of having to face their faults, and they’re hoping that if you give them enough time, you’ll forget about it.
Because an Aquarius has such a profound vision of themselves, admitting that they aren’t perfect tarnishes their image. Even if they know they owe you an apology deep down, the process of actually giving one feels disgusting to an Aquarius. They can’t go around thinking they’re better than everyone else if they admit they’re not flawless.