June 21 through July 22
The crab symbolizes Cancer, the fourth sign of the zodiac. They are primarily recognized for being sensitive, emotional, nurturing, very intuitive, and occasionally insecure. Water is their elemental sign, as it is for Pisces and Scorpio, which makes sense given the depths of emotion that these signs are known for.
Because of their relationship to the moon phases, Cancers are often described as “crabby.” Although they wear their hearts on their sleeves, they also have a spectrum of emotions going on within that can occasionally make them look too sentimental or melancholy.
Cancers are known to retreat into their “shells” just like real crabs do, and they feel most at ease at home with their loved ones. They tend to be more reclusive, favoring close relationships with a select few people over engaging in large-scale social interactions, which can quickly overwhelm the Crab.
Cancers despise small conversation and might be a challenge to approach at first, but once you get to know them, they’ll be your devoted companion for life.
What is a Cancer’s personality like?
Cancers are known for being extremely sensitive, temperamental, and vindictive. In addition to being committed, cancers have an abnormal amount of affection for their loved ones. They respect their family and close friends highly and will go to tremendous measures to protect them at all costs.
What is the Cancer astrological sign like?
Being maternal, sensitive, sympathetic, self-protective, security-seeking and providing, loving, and exhibiting a goofy, ingratiating sense of humor are typical characteristics of the sun in Cancer. These traits correspond to themes found in the Fourth House of Home Life, which is ruled by Cancer. The Fourth House deals with our homes, our nests, how we were raised and may raise our children (literally or figuratively), as well as childhood feelings and recollections that may influence how you perceive the world now.
How harmful are cancers?
Cancer’s negative characteristic is envy. When they are in love, the Crabs are very possessive. They will pinch and cling on to someone fiercely when they care about them. In exchange for their boundless affection, Cancerians demand undivided attention. And some people struggle under pressure.
What are the cancer’s flaws?
Due to their extreme sensitivity, cancers frequently end up misinterpreting others’ words or actions or taking things personally. A Cancer needs to be forthright about their sentiments rather than internalizing them and making assumptions because even the smallest changes in someone’s energy could make them anxious.
How come Cancers are so hot?
When it comes to matters of the heart, they are the most fervent and emotional sign.
No other sign possesses the emotional intelligence and real grasp of human nature that Cancers naturally possess, and they bring a great deal of compassion and care to individuals. They understand you, and it is so alluring.
- Their affection for the ocean and their use of seagreen, blue, and silver tones represent their inventive nature (being a Water element).
- displaying their stunning eyes. Every Cancerian has dark, brooding eyes.
- Smiling. It can brighten the environment when someone is genuinely joyful or satisfied.
Can cancers think?
Every sign of the zodiac has appealing qualities, whether you are an assertive Aries or a kind Cancer. Even your romantic compatibility and physical health can be predicted using astrological calculations. But which sign has the most brains when it comes to intelligence?
Astrologers claim that Scorpio and Aquarius are actually tied for the title of smartest Zodiac sign, but for quite different reasons. According to tests of cognitive aptitude and IQ, people who were born under the sign of Aquarius have the greatest levels of analytical intelligence. Scorpios, on the other hand, are more acute thinkers and excel at evaluating and comprehending the big picture.
Other zodiac signs are intelligent in their own ways, though, so this is not to mean they are all liars. According to Neil Crabtree, an astrologer at the Mayo School of Astrology, Geminis and Libras are also quite intelligent. The most emotionally intelligent signs are Cancer and Pisces, which means they are excellent at perceiving and understanding both their own and other people’s emotions.
The earth signs, however, such as Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn, exhibit practical intellect. Additionally, the fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius) have the strongest intuitive tendencies, which makes them more likely to take chances and assume leadership roles.
Are Cancers reserved?
Cancers are initially shy, so it could be difficult to discern if they even like you. A Cancer may take some time to fully emerge from their shell and reveal their actual self, much like their mascot, the crab. When dating a Cancer, patience is essential. This conflict-averse water sign may exhibit some passivity if they’re irritated. Make sure there is always open communication in the relationship because a Cancer can assume you can read their minds and understand what’s bothering them.
Has cancer a negative side?
Gemini has a keen interest in learning new things. With practically anyone, they can strike up a discussion. At the same time, they could find it challenging to focus on one task and finish what they start. They may be prone to gossip due to their knack for gab. They enjoy telling interesting tales!
It’s possible to view Cancer’s reputation for moodiness as its darker side. Lack of self-care, however, is what triggers Cancer’s sporadic mood swings. The nurturer of the zodiac, Cancer is known for looking after the people they care about. However, Cancer can experience exhaustion or even resentment if they don’t take care of themselves.
Are tumors amusing?
Your significant other is a Cancer, a sign of the water element known for their incredibly loving nature, if they were born between June 21 and July 22. No matter what sign you are, there are 11 factors that will make dating a Cancer enjoyable and rewarding.
1. They feel obligated to look after the individuals they care about. The natural-born “moms” of the zodiac, Cancers are ruled by the moon, which is associated with maternal energy and emotional energy in astrology. Their natural tendency is to bring happiness, comfort, and care to those who are closest to them. However, be careful since they can become extremely irritable if they feel cheated.
2. They appreciate fine dining. Your Cancer may prepare a challenging, exquisite dish they saw on Top Chef to show you how much they value you. Or perhaps they have a knack for picking out eateries and the ideal bottle of wine to go with the dinner. In either case, compliment the experience and watch their cute pride grow.
3. Sexual encounters without restrictions are OK, but they are more likely to last if there is an emotional bond. Cancers are flirty and charming, therefore they can definitely be players. They do, however, bring the romance into bed once they’ve committed to a relationship. To keep a Cancer interested, sex must ultimately be emotionally satisfying.
4. They value families. There is a reason why Khlo Kardashian, who has cancer, so closely resembles the classic Godfather slogan “Never go against the family,” The crab prioritizes its family, especially their mother (see number 1), above pretty much anything else. (This also applies to their BFFs, whom they essentially view as siblings.) They enjoy spending time with children and, if they aren’t already, can clearly picture themselves as a parent.
5. Don’t anticipate them to be ambiguous. Okay, I realize that this seems somewhat illogical given that Cancer is a water sign. Crabs are one of the four cardinal signs of the zodiac, making them ambitious and action-oriented. Once they’ve made up their minds about anything, such as landing a killer job or getting you into bed tonight, they’ll go after it with all of their might. Hot.
6. They’ll sexily catch you off guard. They’ll bring out a couple’s vibrator or lead you into the shower just as you thought you were in for a typical, between-the-sheets bang. They will feel comfortable changing things up in bed as long as they feel secure with you. You’re lucky.
7. They have a variety of sentimental tendencies. Be prepared for Cancers to become quite emotional at seemingly insignificant events, such as a particularly adorable #TBT or an Ed Sheeran song that brings back memories of the night you two first met. This may or may not make you say “aww,” depending on your personal preferences. But watch out: They could become a little aloof if they see that their partner isn’t being very understanding.
9. They always try to save money. They are known for being rather frugal since they place such a high value on security. They won’t be above searching for a coupon code on their phone at the grocery store, for example. Therefore, once you’re serious, try suggesting that you open a joint savings account and watch them light up.
They’re frickin’ funny, number 10. There is a reason why many comedians are Cancers, including Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, and Sofia Vergara. They are experts at making fun of the all-too-real parts of daily life because they are inherently hilarious and emotionally intelligent. Of course, they may also be a little quirky and silly at times, which makes them even cuter.
11. You won’t be able to conceal your true feelings. Cancers are extremely perceptive when it comes to other people’s feelings in addition to their own. Their natural tendency is to feel compassion for those who are suffering. You will therefore feel tremendously supported if you don’t mind doing a lot of sharing.
Do tumors do well in beds?
With the greatest sex positions for Cancer, it’s time to raise the heat. Cancer, the fourth sign of the zodiac and a water sign, is noted for being tender, sympathetic, and emotionally giving to those born between June 21 and July 22. The Crab frequently carries this compassionate, giving attitude into the bedroom, where they like praising their lovers to the point of occasionally favoring giving above getting.
Cancers, who are ruled by the maternal moon, value foreplay and appreciate sensuous touch and kissing almost as much as romantic gestures. Contrary to popular belief, crabs also enjoy playingfully rough behavior and taking the lead. They may appreciate gentle, soft, passionate sex. The phrase “affectionately dominant” was actually likely coined by or for a Cancer!
The catch: Because the Crab’s emotions rule supremely, they have the ability to shift from being the most ardent lover to full-on self-isolation depending on how they are feeling.
Here are five sexual positions that an adoring Cancer will enjoy, along with some toys to spice things up.