In This Article...
June 21 through July 22
The crab symbolizes Cancer, the fourth sign of the zodiac. They are primarily recognized for being sensitive, emotional, nurturing, very intuitive, and occasionally insecure. Water is their elemental sign, as it is for Pisces and Scorpio, which makes sense given the depths of emotion that these signs are known for.
Because of their relationship to the moon phases, Cancers are often described as “crabby.” Although they wear their hearts on their sleeves, they also have a spectrum of emotions going on within that can occasionally make them look too sentimental or melancholy.
Cancers are known to retreat into their “shells” just like real crabs do, and they feel most at ease at home with their loved ones. They tend to be more reclusive, favoring close relationships with a select few people over engaging in large-scale social interactions, which can quickly overwhelm the Crab.
Cancers despise small conversation and might be a challenge to approach at first, but once you get to know them, they’ll be your devoted companion for life.
What makes Cancer the finest zodiac sign?
Cancerians are incredibly caring and compassionate. You want this star sign in your corner because no other sign possesses the emotional intelligence and real grasp of human nature needed to help people feel better and stronger. They are also clever, witty, vibrant, and fascinating. Cancerians are appealing due to:
- Their quicksilver emotional states make life rarely dull, and you never quite know which “mood” you’ll find them in.
- They have lovely eyes. The eyes of a Cancerian are deep, perceptive, and wise.
- They smile beautifully. When someone is genuinely joyful or satisfied, it can brighten the space.
Who gets on best with Cancer?
Because they tend to be physically alluring, humorous, clever, and passionate about sex, Cancerians frequently have a long list of fans. Since the Cancerian sign’s main skill is ‘pulling’ socially, online dating was a setback for them, but hey, times change.
Pisces, Cancer, and Scorpio get along well and make terrific friends and partners because they are all members of the Water sign brigade who can handle each other’s complex personalities and pathological desire for close relationships.
Capricorn is the sign for steamy sex for Cancer. The crab and the sea goat constitute an intriguing pairing since Cappy is all business and practical while Cancer is all artistic and emotional. It’s true that opposites attract in this situation. Both discover in the other what they feel they are missing, which sparks intense excitement and awe.
Cancer turn ons
- Verbal sex. That is the sexual activity that your sign is linked to. Exchange and receipt. You’ve got some talent; perhaps you might share some knowledge with the rest of us.
- Secrets. Oh, the JOY when someone cries a little and says, “I’ve never told anyone else anything but…,” to you. It sounds wonderful to a Cancerian! You enjoy having insider access to and knowledge about other people’s affairs. You are a reliable confidant who can handle even the spiciest of tea.
- No other sign, not even Leo, has such a voracious thirst for compassion, protection, pampering, and sympathy. You enjoy being taken care of, perhaps even a little “babied.” In your domain, brilliant knights are welcome.
Cancer turn offs
- People who completely rely on their reason, logic, or intelligence; who base everything on what is real, established, verifiable, or scientifically feasible. UGH. Where are they from the heart? You value intuition and gut instinct since you are both a “feeler” and a thinker.
- Disagreement. Now, please bear with me. I understand that you, like the rest of us, must put up with people not doing what you want, etc., but when someone questions your feelings or something that happened to you specifically, it physically BURNS. You find it difficult to understand how someone might reject your ideas or opinions. Any suggestion that your own motives or sentiments are being questioned may cause you to freeze that individual out.
Is the sign of Cancer a well-liked one?
Horoscopes are a kind of ritual for any millennial who enjoys Instagram and Starbucks. Every day, they dictate our decisions, love life, and attire. Every astrologer is aware that each of the 12 zodiac signs has a distinct set of personality traits and behaviors that set them apart from the other signs.
Less well known is how common each sign is in the US. The population is not evenly spread out throughout the various indications. Some symptoms are substantially less common than others. Interested in the frequency of your sign? Look nowhere else. In order to help astrology enthusiasts locate their people, Framebridge has mapped out the most and least prevalent zodiac signs in each US state.
Cancer is the most popular zodiac sign in 25 of the 50 states. According to statistics, summer solstice infants are the most prevalent, so if cancer is a sign that you’re compatible with someone, you’re in luck. The signs that get along best with Cancers are Scorpios, Pisces, and Tauruses, which means that they probably find it much simpler to make friends and find mates, at least in half of the states.
If Virgo is more common in your state than Cancer, Cancer is probably not. In the vast majority of the US, or 47 out of the 50 states, these two signs are the most widely used. Mississippi, Georgia, and Virginia are the only states that defy this pattern. You’ll have more success in these states if you’re looking for a Libra or an Aries.
Being a Capricorn places you in a select group. In over 80% of America, births between late December and early January are the least frequent. Even though Capricorns may not have many friends, those in their circle are among the most exclusive. Michelle Obama is one of these select few. Capricorns are a unique breed that are known for their intense passion, commitment, and patience.
The South deviates significantly from the modest Capricorn tendency. In five and six states, respectively, Pisces and Taurus people are the least common. Only in Hawaii do Geminis under-represent themselves. Finding an astrological twin could be a little trickier for these signs than for Cancers.
You can resume reading your weekly Cosmopolitan predictions and determining your crushes’ romantic compatibility now that you are aware of the official breakdown of Zodiac signs in each state. Everything you may possibly need to advance your understanding of astrology is contained in this information.
Is the sign of Cancer the rarest one?
Aquarius sun signs are the least common zodiac sign, and according to Stardust, they are “considered to be the unusual thinkers of the zodiac.” Additionally, they are regarded as “the innovators and creators of novel perspectives.
This sign stands out from the other 11 signs of the zodiac not only because it is the rarest but also because “they are known to be the watery portion of air,” according to Stardust. They are “rational as well as intuitive” as a result. Additionally, according to Stardust, they “have the ability to understand where humanity is going and take actions to advance it.” (Perhaps they are also aware of the finest stress-relieving activities for each zodiac sign?)
How harmful are cancers?
Cancer’s poisonous quality is jealousy When they are in love, the Crabs are very possessive. They will pinch and cling on to someone fiercely when they care about them. Cancerians want unconditional love in exchange for undivided attention. And some people struggle under pressure.
Are cancers amusing?
Your significant other is a Cancer, a sign of the water element known for their incredibly loving nature, if they were born between June 21 and July 22. No matter what sign you are, there are 11 factors that will make dating a Cancer enjoyable and rewarding.
1. They feel obligated to look after the individuals they care about. The natural-born “moms” of the zodiac, Cancers are ruled by the moon, which in astrology is associated with maternal energy and emotional energy. Their natural tendency is to bring happiness, comfort, and care to those who are closest to them. But be carefulif they feel ignored, they may become extremely irritable.
2. They appreciate fine dining. Your Cancer may prepare a challenging, exquisite dish they saw on Top Chef to show you how much they value you. Or perhaps they have a knack for picking out eateries and the ideal bottle of wine to go with the dinner. In either case, compliment the experience and watch their cute pride grow.
3. Sexual encounters without restrictions are OK, but they are more likely to last if there is an emotional bond. Cancers are flirty and charming, therefore they can definitely be players. They do, however, bring the romance into bed once they’ve committed to a relationship. Sexual activity must ultimately be emotionally satisfying to keep a Cancer interested.
4. They value families. There is a reason why Khlo Kardashian, who has cancer, so closely resembles the classic Godfather slogan “Never go against the family,” The crab prioritizes its family, especially their mother (see number 1), above pretty much anything else. (This also applies to their BFFs, whom they essentially view as siblings.) They enjoy spending time with children and, if they aren’t already, can clearly picture themselves as a parent.
5. Don’t anticipate them to be ambiguous. Okay, I realize that this seems somewhat illogical given that Cancer is a water sign. Crabs are one of the four cardinal signs of the zodiac, making them ambitious and action-oriented. Once they’ve made up their minds about anything, such as landing a killer job or getting you into bed tonight, they’ll go after it with all of their might. Hot.
6. They’ll sexily catch you off guard. They’ll bring out a couple’s vibrator or lead you into the shower just as you thought you were in for a typical, between-the-sheets bang. They will feel comfortable changing things up in bed as long as they feel secure with you. You’re lucky.
7. They have a variety of sentimental tendencies. Be prepared for Cancers to become quite emotional at seemingly insignificant events, such as a particularly adorable #TBT or an Ed Sheeran song that brings back memories of the night you two first met. Depending on your preferences, this may make you say “aww” as easily as “ew.” But watch out: They could become a little aloof if they see that their partner isn’t being very understanding.
9. They always try to save money. They are known for being rather frugal since they place such a high value on security. They won’t be above searching for a coupon code on their phone at the grocery store, for example. Therefore, once you’re serious, try suggesting that you open a joint savings account and watch them light up.
They’re frickin’ funny, number 10. There is a reason why many comedians are Cancers, including Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, and Sofia Vergara. Because of their innate sense of humor and emotional intelligence, they are experts at making fun of the all-too-real aspects of daily life. Of course, they may also be a little quirky and silly at times, which makes them even cuter.
11. You won’t be able to conceal your true feelings. Cancers are extremely perceptive when it comes to other people’s feelings in addition to their own. Their natural tendency is to feel compassion for those who are suffering. You will therefore feel tremendously supported if you don’t mind doing a lot of sharing.
What other sign like Cancer?
The constellation of Cancer is the source of the fourth astrological sign in the zodiac, which is called Cancer.
The Sun transits this sign between roughly June 21 and July 22 according to the tropical zodiac. If your birthday falls within this window, your sun sign is cancer.
You are the Zodiac’s Patriarchs and Matriarchs. To you, family is everything. You keep a zealous and resolute eye on your flock. Every graduation, wedding, surprise party, or BBQ involving your kin can be counted on to have you there. They are unquestionably your tribe, and you are incredibly kind to them all.
Many of you have successful careers because you are aware of how best to support your families. Others adore being at home with their kids because who could love them more than you? You’ll do everything in your power to ensure their success because you want them to be successful.
You place such a high value on your home and family that you are prepared to put aside your personal needs and wishes in order to serve your immediate family. You are frequently highly aspirational and want to succeed so that you may provide your loved ones the finest.
You naturally enjoy cooking because you know that nutrition is the foundation of good health. You have chefs, nurses, and medical professionals who care for the physically challenged and unwell. You are quite perceptive and can always sense when one of your charges is having a problem. You become immediately depressed upon entering a room full of depressed people.
You prefer to hint to the things that you find challenging in soft tones and dim lighting. You may struggle to be direct, just like the crab who is your totem and who avoids conflict. You must find a way to be clear because this could cause misunderstandings with other people. Perhaps keeping a written record of everything will help.
It’s interesting to note that there were four planets in Cancer on July 4, 1776, rather than just one. Is it any wonder that we struggle to resolve our concerns since this is the day that we celebrate our country’s birthday?
You are among the greatest as a spouse or parent. You constantly demonstrate your concern, so those around you never have to wonder if you care.
Your ideal matches are:
The back rubs from a Taurus are to die for and they know how to make you feel like his or her only. Pisces appreciates your delicate nature and is always open to hearing about your day.
Suitable partners for you:
Scorpio is able to read your emotions and will explore all of your feelings with you. Virgo will maintain order and see to it that the rent is paid.
A well-known cancer is who?
Let’s talk about how great a blessing cancer is. The fourth zodiac sign is known for being overly sentimental and sensitive, but is it truly a negative thing? These summer babies are the most qualified people to understand how much more empathy we could all use. The compassionate energy that Cancers emanate makes most individuals feel at ease discussing their life tales and their deepest, darkest secrets with them. They know how to reassure those around them like water indications. Who wouldn’t want someone like that at their side?
This is more than just a sign of sensitivity and comprehension.
They are very adept at having fun. The most bizarre sense of humor is shared by many Cancers. They are the ones who pick up on jokes quickly and laugh at the subtlest of situations. They value tradition and spending time with the people they care about, so special occasions like birthdays and holidays are especially enjoyable for them. Cancers just want to make sure that everyone is having fun, you understand?
Cancers, who are ruled by the Moon, are especially perceptive and in touch with their sensitive side (okay, every side of a Cancer is a sensitive side). They are symbolized by the crab, so yeah, you don’t want to run into them when they’re upset, but it also implies that their homes are so adorable, cozy, and comfortable that you’ll want to move in, too. You are aware of how a crab lugs its residence with it? A Cancer loves their house with all of their heart.
Given all of this, it makes obvious that Cancers who are well-known can fascinate audiences. Their star power paired with their relatability has a significant effect on fans. Many famous Cancer people are adored because they are masters at connecting with their audiences on a personal level through their work. See 40 lovely celebrities who were all born during the Cancer season in the list below.
Is Cancer a wise sign?
Every sign of the zodiac has appealing qualities, whether you are an assertive Aries or a kind Cancer. These astrological calculations can even forecast your health and romantic compatibility. But which sign has the most brains when it comes to intelligence?
Astrologers claim that Scorpio and Aquarius are actually tied for the title of smartest Zodiac sign, but for quite different reasons. According to tests of cognitive aptitude and IQ, people who were born under the Aquarius sign have the greatest levels of analytical intelligence. Scorpios, on the other hand, are more acute thinkers and excel at evaluating and comprehending the big picture.
Other zodiac signs are intelligent in their own ways, though, so this is not to mean they are all liars. Neil Crabtree, an astrologer at the Mayo School of Astrology, asserts that Geminis and Libras are also quite intelligent. The most emotionally intelligent signs are Cancer and Pisces, which means they are excellent at perceiving and understanding both their own and other people’s emotions.
The earth signs, however, such as Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn, exhibit practical intellect. Additionally, the fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius) have the strongest intuitive tendencies, which makes them more likely to take chances and assume leadership roles.
Is the Cancer horoscope bad?
Cancerians are sensitive, kind, and they support world peace. They are the ones that will manipulate you into coming up with a malicious scheme because it isn’t their strong suit. However, if they find themselves in a difficult situation, they will decide to fight back with a risky strategy that no one could have predicted coming from a Cancerian.