Scorpio’s governing planet is Mars. Serious, fearless, tenacious, intense, and passionate at the right time. Scorpions are normally not to be taken lightly. They believe in living life on their own terms and in having control over their destiny. They keep their secrets close to their chests. They have a sensitive and emotional disposition. The 3 Mukhi rudraksha is an excellent choice for Scorpios.
RUDRAKSHA FOR SAGITTARIUS(DHANU RASHI)
Sagittarius’ ruling planet is Jupiter. Sagittarius folks are open-minded and have a good understanding of life’s meaning. These folks are constantly attempting to learn more about others. They have a lot of ambition and aren’t afraid to say what they think. These folks are adventurous, brave, and self-assured. Because of their openness, these folks can occasionally hurt others’ feelings. People born under the sign of Sagittarius benefit greatly from the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Capricorn’s governing planet is Saturn. Capricorn people are dedicated, loyal, and diligent. Saturn is their ruling planet, and as a result, they are strict disciplinarians. This zodiac rises to the top in every endeavor they pursue. They are aware of their position. They put forth a lot of effort to attain their goals and flourish, and they despise taking the easy way out. Rudraksha in the 7 Mukhi and 14 Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi
The planet Saturn is Aquarius’ governing planet. This is the zodiac sign of the eleventh zodiac sign. This zodiac’s ruler is Saturn. Saturn is a faint planet with a blue color, thus people born under this sign are serious and want to act seriously. Aquarius people are educated and tactful, and they value independence in their lives as well as nature. Capricorns should also wear Rudraksha in the 7 Mukhi and 14 Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mukhi Mu
Jupiter is the sign of Pisces’ governing planet. Because of their amiable demeanor, Pisces people are well-known at work and at home. When they trust someone, it lasts a lifetime, which is why they form strong emotional bonds with their friends. People born under this sign are sensitive and do not pretend to be vain, which is why so many people want to be around them. For them, the Sagittarius 5 Mukhi rudraksha is an excellent choice.
Which Mukhi Rudraksha is powerful?
Benefits of the Fourteen Mukhi Ruduraksha Mukhi Ruduraksha Mukhi Ruduraksha Mukhi Rudura Lord Hanuman is the ruler of the fourteen mukhi rudraksha. Saturn is this bead’s governing planet. The user of this rudraksha develops acute thinking skills and increases his or her ability to achieve all of life’s goals.
When should we wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The presence of seven divine snakes in 7 Mukhi rudraksha (Seven Mukhi rudraksha) adds to its great potency.
It counteracts Saturn’s malefic influence, which stifles happiness and growth.
It is linked to the body’s Manipura Chakra, which is associated with courage and self-esteem.
Who can wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
saptashyadevat, saptmuni daivat, and saptmatradhi daivat are the three types of saptashyadevat. It is mostly dedicated to Goddess Mahalaxmi. The wearer of Seven Faced Rudraksha is blessed with good health and fortune. Wearing a seven-faced Rudraksha can help a person advance in business and service. Wear seven Mukhi Rudraksha if you’re having problems with your body, health, finances, or psychological well-being. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha seeds are readily available, and customers can purchase them from us. The best rudraksha is the original one. Nepal and Indonesia are home to these rudrakshas.
Can Rudraksha be harmful?
Anyone can benefit from wearing rudraksha. Currently, a toxic seed known as ‘bhadraksha’ is being sold off as rudrakshas. With specialized instruments and techniques, only professionals can spot the difference. It is advisable to select the appropriate rudraksha according to one’s date of birth.
Who can wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
White Two-Face Rudraksha- It aids in the prevention of premature death and bestows a long life upon the wearer. Brahmins who wear white rudraksha receive additional benefits.
The Red Two-Face Rudraksha is an identity of Lord Shiva and Parvati, and if a person wears it, he or she would be free of all sins committed during their lives. If you wear a red rudraksha, you will gain greater benefits as a Kashatriya.
Yellow Two-Face Rudraksha- This Rudraksha aids in the fulfillment of the wearer’s needs. Wearing yellow rudraksha brings extra blessings to Shudras.
Black Two-Face Rudraksha- It aids in the attainment of wealth and prosperity in life for the wearer. It is said that if one worships this rudraksha, all of one’s problems will vanish. Wearing a black rudraksha brings extra blessings to Vaishyas.
How to wear it?
Monday is the finest day to wear rudraksha, but it can also be worn on other days, such as Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Get up early in the morning, bathe, and dress cleanly, then go to any Shiva temple with a Shiv Ling and clean the area where you worship the rudraksha, then wash it with raw milk, then water, and finally sprinkle gangajal on it. After touching it into the Shivling and chanting the beej mantra OM ARDHANARESHWAR DEVAI NAMAH, it can be worn on red silk thread.
Importance of Two-Face Rudraksha: –
- It assists the wearer in improving concentration and living a stress-free life.
- It aids in the maintenance of the husband-and-wife relationship’s equilibrium.
- It helps to keep a relationship together and faithful, as well as boost confidence.
Benefits of Two-Face Rudraksha:
- This rudraksha is particularly useful for those who are having difficulties or troubles in their married life.
- It instills positivism in their relationship, allowing them to better understand one another.
- It aids in the treatment of renal, gastrointestinal, and heart-related problems, as well as improving your memory.
- It also aids in the treatment of Planet Moon’s harmful effects. Those with a weak moon in their kundli should wear rudraksha with two faces.
Which rudraksha is costly?
Dr. Panduranga Rao has returned to Coimbatore after a ten-year absence to raise awareness about rudrakshas. “The majority of rudrakshas on the market are counterfeit. We want to teach the people how to tell the difference between a real and a phony.”
The generally accessible ones, such as pachamukhis to 14 mukhis, are for sale during the exhibition (prices range from Rs. 100 to a few lakhs upwards).
The indra mala is extremely uncommon and costs more than three crores, whereas the kuber rudraksha costs Rs. 22 lakhs. The naga rudraksha is one of the rare items on display. It is crafted of savari, a rare and circular one mukhi that is thought to represent good health and fortune. The Prithvi mala is an antique rosary made of rudrakshas ranging from ekamukhi to 18 mukhi. Dr. Panduranga Rao, pointing to the shri kanta mala, says, “One belongs to actor Vijayakanth. Before entering politics, he conferred with me and purchased this.”
Can I wear 21 Mukhi rudraksha?
Lord Kuber, the God of Wealth, is represented by the twenty-one-faced Rudraksha or Twenty-one Mukhi Rudraksha. One of the twenty Rudrakshas, the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha, is one of the rarest. This rudraksha is only available to the fortunate. Lord Kuber blesses the user of this Rudraksha and ensures that he or she never runs out of money or wealth. The twenty-one-faced Rudraksha is beneficial in activating the third eye chakra, which governs clairvoyance, improved talents, heightened level of consciousness, and so on. The wearer of the Twenty-One Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with a great deal of success, positivity, advancement, pleasure, and materialistic desires. This rudraksha cures all diseases and protects the wearer from all types of tantric and malefic energies.
Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksh is beneficial to everyone, but it is especially beneficial to business entrepreneurs, multi-company owners, political leaders, directors, legal consultants, and those who are constantly taking risks. People who want worldly pleasures, large sums of money, success, and great wealth should wear this Rudraksha. It also aids in the protection of a person’s wealth as well as the wearer’s many foes.
The holder of this Rudraksha never loses sight of their success; riches, health, and prosperity are all passed down through the generations. The family will become more well-known for its success, spirituality, name, and celebrity, and it will always follow the path of Sanatan Dharma. After correct Sidhhi, wearers of this Rudraksha will be profoundly engrossed in Bhakti (proper purification and charging with Mantra). The wearer of the Twenty-one Mukhi Rudraksha receives all of life’s pleasures, freedom, accomplishments, and happiness, as well as Moksha.
- 21 mukhi Rudraksha is claimed to alleviate illnesses of the reproductive systems, according to ancient Vedic literature.
- It’s ideal for actors and those who work for global corporations.
- The third eye chakra, which governs clairvoyance, sharpness, and a higher state of mind, is opened by this rudraksha.
- The Twenty-one Mukhi Rudraksha is very beneficial to multinational executives and gem and jewelry merchants.
“Om Hreem Hoom Shiv Mitraya Namah” – When wearing the Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha, chant this mantra 108 times while doing Japa.
The user must perform the rudraksha puja himself, or it can be energized by the Gurus, pandits, or priests at the temple.
- The twenty-one Mukhi Rudraksha is ideal for those who engage in online trading, stock trading, own many enterprises, are political leaders, directors, or legal advisors, and are constantly taking risks.
- This is the highest Rudraksha, which represents Lord Kuber, who is renowned for his ability to make people prosperous.
- Twenty-one Mukhi Rudraksha aids in the development of self-confidence and the alleviation of poor self-esteem.
- This Rudraksha also aids in the attainment of all worldly pleasures and promotes a person’s wealth and success.
- The Rudraksha bead gives the wearer with Spiritual, Physical, and Mental benefits.
- Wearing a Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha brings prosperity, good health, and happiness to the wearer.
- This rudraksha aids in the opening of the third eye chakra, which governs clairvoyance, improved talents, and heightened awareness, among other things.
- This Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha also guards the user against different forms of negativity, such as bad practices, Tantrik kriyas, and evil energies.
- Those who aspire to the pinnacle of their professions, such as senior officers, major businessmen, politicians, directors of multinational corporations, actors, producers, and directors, wear Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The wearer of this Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha receives all growth, pleasures, and happiness in this world, as well as Moksha at the end of his life ( Nirvana ).
- This Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha is also used to treat a variety of ailments.
After singing the specific “Om Namaha Shivaya” mantra, the Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck or wrist, or it can be preserved in the site of worship and worn in white silk or wool thread. The wearer is free to say the mantra for as long as he or she wants.