The three-day new Moon is a time to manifest (get your vision boards out!) and make intentions for the next 29.5-day lunar cycle. Here are a few rituals that are specifically designed for the new Moon this month.
- Pay respect to Venus, the ruler of the zodiac sign Libra. Gather some Venus-inspired light pink candles. Put on some soothing music or relax in a warm bath with Epsom salt and rose petals. Close your eyes and imagine the kinds of relationships you’d like to be in.
- Make the most of this month to boost your self-esteem and confidence. Repeat positive affirmations in the mirror every morning (we’ve included a couple more below). If you repeat them often enough, you may begin to internalize their messages.
- Under the new Moon, meditate. Plant your feet or the palms of your hands on the floor while meditating to help ground the Libra new Moon’s airy energy.
- Write a letter to your younger self to reconnect with your inner child. Forgive yourself for the mistakes you’ve made in the past.
- To symbolically liberate yourself from bad relationships, perform a cutting ceremony. Join two threads with a knot. Consider why you want to leave the relationship. Then cut the strands in half using a pair of scissors. To remove the energy in the room, toss them in the garbage and burn a white candle.
- New Moons are ideal occasions to start sowing seeds for the future. Bring some greenery indoors with a potted plant or a flower bouquet (check out the best ones for your zodiac sign).
- Are you trying to mend a broken relationship? Light a white candle with both of your names etched on it. This simple practice could help you relax. Put a dollop of honey on top of the candle before lighting it as a next step.
Happy Birthday for Wednesday, March 23, 2022:
You are a vivacious, impetuous, and daring individual. You have outstanding communication abilities. You’re a hard worker who strives for perfection. This year, keep your feet light because change is on the horizon. You will be led in new areas and grow in new ways that will come naturally to you.
What time is the New Moon in Libra?
On October 6, the New Moon in Libra will occur at 7:05 a.m. ET. Libra is a zodiac sign that values fairness, balance, relationships, and all things that are just. This New Moon, fortunately for us, is the ideal time to establish a good and peaceful relationship. However, the key to getting the most out of this lunar transit is to sit down and get crystal clear about your goals.
Mercury, the planet of communication, is retrograde and conjunct (in the same sign as) the New Moon, so be wary of undermining your emotions. Libra energy leads us to believe that they are masters of moving on; nonetheless, we are all human, and residual pain does arise from time to time. This New Moon can bring about partnerships that exceed your expectations if you put in the effort and process your emotions.
What sign is the moon in December 2021?
The Full Moon in Gemini in December 2021 brings with it an additional dose of good fortune. We’ve reached the end of 2021, and what a year it’s been.
Why are Libra Moons so emotional?
Libra Moons, as a cardinal sign, have an innate drive to act, which is frequently manifested in their efforts to accomplish dispute resolution. Libra’s emblem is the Scales of Justice, which means this sign must measure the advantages and disadvantages of every situation.
Furthermore, Libra is an air sign. This element is in charge of communication, as well as all aspects of socialization and interpersonal relationships. Libra Moons are emotionally fulfilled when they can connect with the world around them and form harmonious relationships with others.
What is Libra moon attracted to?
Libra moons enjoy being in the company of others, and they usually have a large network of friends whom they can call at any time. Your Libra moon sign indicates that you are very concerned about others, which makes you an excellent friend. Even if you are more introverted, people warm up to you after they get to know you.
What moon are we in right now?
The moon is currently in the Last Quarter phase for today. The moon is 22.29 days old and 52.42 percent lit with a -61.555 tilt on this day.
Does the new moon bring good luck?
Is it possible to change your luck with the Moon? The full Moon is said to bring good luck in many circumstances, according to Moon lore. However, this is not always the case! Continue reading to learn more about full Moon superstitions and folklore.
When a Full Moon Means Good Luck
- It’s a good idea to expose your baby to the waxing Moon. It will provide strength to the child.
- Moving into a new home during the new Moon is also fortunate; as the Moon waxes, prosperity will grow.
- It’s a rare treat to witness the first sliver of a new Moon “clean of the thicket,” or free of vegetation.
- Have you ever wondered why rabbit feet are kept? It’s fortunate… especially if the rabbit was slain by a cross-eyed individual in the dead of night at a graveyard.
- Holding a moonstone in your mouth during a full Moon is auspicious; it will disclose the future.
Beware, Though. The Moon Can Bring Bad Luck, Too
- Seeing the first sliver of a new Moon through a window is unfortunate; you’ll break a plate.
- Sleeping in the moonlight, or worse, being born in the moonlight, is unlucky!
- If you’re a sailor, it’s unfortunate to view “the old Moon in the arms of the new” or the faint image of the whole disk when the new crescent Moon is shining. Storms are on the way.
Is tonight a full moon?
The next full moon will be on Friday, March 18 at 3:17 a.m. (0717 GMT), however the moon will appear full to the casual stargazer the night before and following its peak. The Full Worm Moon is the name given to the full moon in March. Once a month, the full moon displays its face to Earth.