It falls between Cancer and Virgo and corresponds to the constellation Leo. Leo spans the 120th to 150th degree of celestial longitude and is associated with the time between July 23 and August 22 in the traditional Western zodiac.
In This Article...
When does Leo season begin?
It’s time to buckle up since life is moving quickly now. The Leo season has finally here to get you in the party mood after a long and tedious Cancer season. To officially start the Leo season of 2022, the Sun finally moved into its favored sign of Leo on July 23. The fiery vitality and courageous attitude of the lion are characteristics of the zodiac sign. This Leo season, get ready to be extra and let your true self shine. I’ll explain how this exciting season will affect your zodiac sign in this succinct blog. But first, you need to be aware of the Leo season dates.
What times of year are Leos?
Prepare to roar: Leo season is coming as Cancer season draws to a close. The lion is the sign of the zodiac and is renowned for being generous, devoted, guarding, and endowed with a flare for drama.
Use the Leo season, which runs from July 22 to August 22, as an opportunity to be kind-hearted. At their finest, Leos can shine the limelight on others while still enjoying being the center of attention.
Here are the important dates for Leo season, which are included before the specific horoscopes for each sign.
- On July 22, the Sun enters Leo, so don’t be shocked if you feel more assured over the course of the next 30 days.
- On July 23, there will be a full moon in Aquarius, which can motivate you to do more good deeds.
- On July 27, Mercury enters Leo, so this month your conversation may be more charismatic than usual. It’s time to start a conversation with an attractive stranger right now.
- On July 28, Jupiter retrograde moonwalks back into Aquarius, encouraging more receptive perspectives.
- On July 29, the planet of action Mars enters the sign of Virgo, pushing you to be methodical and deliberate in how you exert yourself.
- On August 8, there will be a new moon in Leo, urging you to pursue your passions.
- On August 11, Mercury enters Virgo, which may help you see things more clearly.
- On August 16, Venus, the romantic, enters Libra, bringing harmony to unions.
- On August 19, revolutionary Uranus begins its retrograde journey in Taurus, which could make maintaining the status quo feel more challenging.
- August 22 marks the second Aquarius full moon. This star is a “blue moon,” which is the second full moon in the same sign in a 30-day span.
Should Leo get hitched?
As they will equal their intensity and heat, other fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius) are typically the most compatible signs for Leo friendships and romantic partnerships. Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius are three air signs with dynamic, quick-paced energy that could complement a Leo.
Is August 23 in Virgo or Leo?
- Aries (March 21April 19)
- Taurus (April 20May 20)
- Gemini (May 21June 20)
- Cancer (June 21July 22)
- Leo (July 23August 22)
- Virgo (August 23September 22)
- Libra (September 23October 22)
- Scorpio (October 23November 21)
- Sagittarius (November 22December 21)
- Capricorn (December 22January 19)
- Aquarius (January 20February 18)
- Pisces (February 19March 20)
Is August 24 in Virgo or Leo?
We can see that a Virgo born on August 24th prioritizes duty, obligation, and logic over love. Despite having a huge, mushy heart, they frequently chose companions that match the mold that they believe they must. They require a free person who can relate to their goals and aspirations while still appreciating their work and actual selves. They will be able to breathe, connect, and release all that pollutes their inner world with negative energies through these partnerships.
Some persons born on this date may decide to get married because “it is time” rather than using the gift of time to attend to their own needs because they feel pressured by time and occasionally by their family. If they are to be happy, it is crucial that the framework is upheld, but it mustn’t be too restrictive to their emotional environment. They are the one you can rely on since they are sincere and capable of finding love in unexpectedly troubled areas. They are also willing to conform to societal expectations. Once they find a partner who appreciates how precious they are, though, their truth will set them free.
What distinguishes a Leo born in July from one born in August?
Although the sun is the sign of Leo’s ruling planet, the majority of Leos born in August are either second or third decan Leos, meaning they have secondary co-ruling planets that affect how strongly their Leo energy manifests. First decan Leos (born in July) are ruled only by the sun, hence they typically exhibit the purest of Leo characteristics. In July Leos, all the positive and negative traits traditionally associated with Leo energy will typically stand out and be more visible, such as drama, inventiveness, confidence, courage, and a strong need for attention.
Is Leo favored in 2021?
There will be several challenges for you in 2021. According to your Leo horoscope for 2021, Rahu’s placement means that you will probably start the year off well. You will, however, feel surrounded by numerous adversaries and opponents as a result of Saturn and Jupiter’s relationship.
What will the Leo season in 2021 bring?
Insurgent Uranus will interact with Venus, the sun, and the Leo new moon on August 8 in the first week of August, urging you to change your course for the benefit of your relationships, your essential identity, and your emotional wellbeing. Particularly in the days leading up to the new moon, you might experience this energizing Uranian energy, which is frequently characterized by feelings of restlessness, anxiety, or impending change. In fact, considering how this lunar event might pan out, preparing for extreme upheaval might be a good idea. (Read: Should You Make the Major Life Change You Want After Quarantine?)