The tarot is an ancient oracle that uses signs, pictures, numbers, characters, and colors to convey information. The Tarot responds to questions according on how they are phrased, so a query that is clear and succinct will yield an answer of the same caliber.
Finding “the one” and learning how to do so are hot topics. Here are some of the greatest questions to ask to find out how you might discover love in order to make your search as fruitful as possible.
- How can I find my true love?
- Which personality traits need to I keep away from when hunting for a partner?
- Where can I find my twin flame?
- What kind of life partner is best for me?
- What can I do to make sure the proper person enters my life?
- Where will I most likely meet my true love?
- How do I find out whether my crush finds me attractive?
- What actions must I take to find real love?
- How can I meet a partner who shares my aspirations for the future?
- Do I like my crush?
- What qualities ought I be looking for in a partner?
- How can I search for love with more self-assurance?
- What kind of individuals best affect me?
- When do I get my real love?
- How do I go about finding the perfect life partner?
- How can I tell whether I’m ready to start dating again?
Coping With Loss
If you are unable to let go of the past, you cannot go forward with your future. So that you may move on with your life, a psychic can help you through the healing process.
- How can I go past a breakup?
- Why am I unable to get over an ex?
- How do I get over my divorce?
- How can the love I have now be replaced by a future love?
- How can I handle losing a loved one?
- How can I get in touch with a loved one who has passed away?
- What can I take away from my most recent breakup?
- Is it a good idea for me to try to get in touch with a loved one who has passed away?
Relationship Road Bumps
Even the healthiest of partnerships occasionally experience a few hiccups. You can use the following queries to help you resolve some of the most typical problems.
- How can I make my relationship with my partner stronger?
- What resentments from the past are surfacing in my present relationship?
- How can I improve as a partner?
- Why are things bad in my marriage?
- What dangers exist for our relationship?
- How can I get past my partner’s obnoxious behaviors?
- How can I keep my marriage intact?
- What is it about my current relationship that you don’t see?
- How can I make my relationship happier once more?
- What erroneous beliefs about my partner do I hold?
- How can I assist my partner with a particular query?
- What should I bring to our relationship, according to my partner?
- Why is my relationship stuck in a rut?
- How can I make my partner and I more sexually compatible?
- Where does my partner require additional assistance?
- How can I better understand my partner’s emotions?
- What patterns in my relationship need to change?
- How have I ruined my relationships, and what can I do to stop?
One of the best methods to identify the highs and lows in your relationships is to get understanding. You can get the clarity you need by consulting a psychic.
- What information about my connection should I know?
- What steps can I take to have a fulfilling relationship?
- How can I really listen to my heart?
- How can I talk to my partner most effectively?
- How can I tell if my present spouse is a good match for marriage?
- What aspects of my personality do I need to improve in order to have a healthy relationship?
- What things should I be mindful of as I begin a new relationship?
- What’s the most effective technique for me to understand my relationship?
- What are my relationship’s weak points?
- What distinguishes my relationship from others?
- How can I quit acting out the same bad behaviors in my relationship?
- What’s the future of my relationship?
- What kind of romantic vacation should I book for us?
- Why do I keep picturing my ex-?
- What’s in store for my love life?
- What unique characteristics does my partnership possess?
- How have my past relationships strengthened me?
- What do I need to know about my love life from the universe?
- What kind of first date should I have with my prospective partner?
- What is the most significant trait that my partner and I share?
- What can I do to be more sincere in my interactions?
- What prevents me from making a commitment?
You’re looking for confirmation of a possible connection. The ideal queries to pose to a psychic are listed below.
- Is the person I am with now my twin flame?
- Is the person I am with now my soul mate?
- What will happen if I reconcile with my ex-boyfriend?
- How can I tell if someone is considering me?
- Is the person I’m with now the right one for me?
- How can I tell whether my ex and I can still be friends?
- Would my crush and I get along?
- What do I do if my crush isn’t feeling the same way?
- What’s the greatest approach for me to understand my connection more clearly?
What cards in the tarot signify a breakup?
A breakup in a relationship can be extremely discouraging and painful. How can you tell if a relationship is about to end by looking at the Tarot cards? The following are my top 10 Tarot cards for ending relationships.
The ten of swords
It is immediately apparent from the picture on the Ten of Swords that this card is about a difficult, dramatic, and possibly unexpected conclusion. It will take many months, if not years, for you to recover from this painful experience because you were emotionally injured and misled during this breakup. Nevertheless, have faith because this Ten portends the start of a fresh cycle in life and fresh beginnings.
The Hermit is a lone person who symbolizes a period of seclusion and detachment from society. This, in my opinion, is a sign of being “single” and using the opportunity to consider one’s spiritual and personal aspirations. It therefore implies a period of seclusion and being alone, even though it is not precisely a “break-up” card.
What strong imagery there is in the Tower once more! People are running out of the windows as a lightning strike causes the structure to catch fire. This card represents intense unrest or a significant upheaval that makes you reevaluate how you perceive the world. When you were just beginning to feel secure and at ease in your relationship, something happened that turned everything upside down. You are now dealing with a significant transition, like possibly going through a divorce or ending a long-term relationship.
Three swords pierce a heart in the card known as the Three of Swords. This card denotes sorrow, heartache, and grief. This card may occur after a relatively recent relationship has ended since, happily, the sun may be seen peeking out from behind the clouds, indicating that you will soon move on to better things.
reversed three of cups
Ah, the reversed Three of Cups! When there is a love triangle or an unfaithful partner, I almost always see this card. Now, if this is not what you agreed upon, it will probably result in the breakup of the partnership. Your relationship’s boundaries and your moral principles must be understood by both parties.
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing point of view. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises considering why you’re responding the way you are in order to reflect on the best way to address the underlying cause if you ask the question and are unsatisfied with the response.
Can the tarot tell you whether something is true or false?
You can approach a yes-or-no reading in a number different ways, depending on how well-versed you are in tarot card meanings. In general, this type of reading is expressing your query and selecting cards until a “yes,” “no,” or even “maybe,” becomes obvious. We’ll go over a step-by-step procedure a little later.
The aces of the deckthe aces of cups, wands, pentacles, and swordsare used by Alexander to indicate a yes, but your yes cards may alter if you have a connection or intuitive sense for a certain card. You may be quite flexible because, as with any tarot reading, so much of it depends on your intuition.
These spreads are a fantastic choice if you’re looking for clarification on a particular topic, even though they’re not intended to provide you with the finer nuances, just a basic yes or no.
Do you allow questions concerning specific people?
Tarot readings can be focused on a different person or thing. The Other Reading is what I refer to as. When you merely want to learn more about someone or something that doesn’t directly affect you, an Other Reading is fine. Other Readings are not for or about anyone in particular. When you provide a reading for someone else, they write the question, and you just assist them in interpreting the cards.
Other Readings are entertaining and educational. They are also a helpful tool for tarot education. You can only examine a small number of difficulties while using the cards for yourselfyour own! You can explore much more with other readings.
The process for an Other Reading is essentially the same as the one in lesson 8, with the exception of picking the subject.
Here, the few distinctions are mentioned. (A step-by-step outline is also provided.)
Selecting a Topic
Choosing the topic for your reading should be your first step. As long as you choose the subject in advance, you can concentrate on almost anything, including a person, animal, place, issue, or current event. It usually serves as the focal point of a circumstance, however this is not necessary.
A marriage, family, team, or neighborhood are examples of groups that could be your subject. The information will be very broad for such vast entities, regardless of whether you concentrate on a nation or the Earth.
You could be tempted to conduct an Other Reading on a friend, family member, or work colleague who is close to you. I discuss the value of putting yourself first in readings that affect you in lesson 7. Here is a quick test you can use to determine whether it would be wise to read something else. Three questions to ponder:
- Do I get powerful feelings when I consider this person or this circumstance?
- Do I have a personal stake in this matter?
- Do I have a specific goal in mind for this situation?
If you said “yes” to any of these inquiries, you ought to probably conduct a reading focused on you as opposed to an Other Reading.
You must now formulate a question. Observe the advice in lesson 7, but include a question regarding your topic. Pay attention to the area of your subject that most interests you. If you have a query regarding a politician who is seeking the presidency, you might ask:
What aspects of Mr. or Mrs. Candidate’s chances of becoming the next president are in play?
To aid with concentration when reading, keep a picture of your subject close by. It also works nicely to use a memento of your subject.
Question You Want to Ask
Describe the other person or explain why you are performing an Other Reading. Mention that you only have good intentions for your subject and ask for advice that is in the best interests of everyone involved. (If you are unable to say this honestly, think about getting a reading for yourself.)
- Rearranging the Cards
- Taking the Cards Away
- Organizing the Cards
- Answering the Cards
Keep in mind that the cards refer to the other person, not you, as you answer to them. But don’t be shocked if you find some intriguing parallels to your own life in the cards!
Evaluation of the Cards
An Other Reading allows you to view the scenario from your own perspective. There may or may not be a connection between what you see in the cards and what the person actually goes through.
- The Story’s Creation
- The Summary Statement’s composition
- Making Use of What You’ve Learned
Even if an Other Reading is primarily concerned with another person, there is still a lesson for you to learn. In order to use this lesson in your own life, try to identify it.
What are the reconciliation cards?
The process accountants employ to confirm that transactions on a credit card statement and those on the business’s general ledger are identical is known as credit card reconciliation. Businesses need to be certain that every transaction actually happened and is what it claims to be for successful and accurate bookkeeping.
The general ledger and company credit card statements are compared by accountants, easily. The ledger is accurate and the books can be closed if every payment in the ledger and every payment in the statement match.
Does judgment imply atonement?
A significant transformation is required to proceed when the Judgement card appears in a reconciliation reading. This is comparable to your relationship’s Judgment Day, when you analyze all the positives, negatives, and things you could have done differently to get a better result. The benefit? Things have not ended. Following that, you have the chance to truly apply your learning to your relationship. New beginnings Make wholesome decisions. Do nice things for your relationship’s future and leave the past in the past. If modifications are not done, it won’t survive.
Get FREE advice on mending your broken relationship right away. Get assistance right away for mending your damaged connection.
You *Just* Had a Tarot Reading
Unless the reading is about a completely new and specific subject, I suggest waiting at least three months between professional tarot readings. Before returning to the cards, let things develop and alter.
You Want a Redo
I frequently observe people attempting to “chase the right answer.” People will visit several tarot readers or ask the same question repeatedly to the same tarot reading until they receive the response they desire (which, by the law of averages, does happen eventually). Kind of useless, this!
Your Question Is About Someone Else
Tarot readings are not the solution if your entire line of inquiry is about another person’s thoughts and actions (such as what your ex is up to). Tarot is meant to help you gain understanding of *yourself,* not other people. (A better option would be to reconsider and rephrase your query as if you were looking for help on how to move past your split.)
You’re Looking for Medical Advice
Simply said, neither physical nor mental health concerns can be diagnosed or treated using the cards. Some things are better left in the hands of medical specialists rather than tarot readers!
Can you get a date from the tarot cards?
If I had a crystal ball, I could tell you exactly how many times I have had to tell sitters that I am unable to predict their new boyfriend’s birthday or when their letter will arrive. I might start my own crystal store. They can become irritated at times. Tough titties, then! Again, the Tarot provides you with direction and forecasts, but it also considers reality and your free will. Doors are left unlocked. Don’t go to a reader asking for the date of your wedding; tarot can offer you an idea regarding timing (within 3 months, before the Fall, sometimes even more precisely in certain settings). If they respond, they are either a very talented psychic (as opposed to Tarot reading), or they are a con artist. There is only one way to learn.