What is his opinion of you?
Form the image in your mind before selecting a tarot card, paying close attention to
What does it signify when your tarot cards are read by someone else?
Tarot card reading is a type of cartomancy in which practitioners are said to be able to predict the past, present, or future by using tarot cards. They create a question first, then deal out cards to answer it. There are 78 cards in a conventional tarot deck, which can be divided into the Major Arcana and Minor Arcana. You can use any card system with suits associated with distinguishable elements, such playing cards with a French suit (e.g., air, earth, fire, water).
Can a specific individual be questioned in tarot?
Tarot readings can be focused on a different person or thing. The Other Reading is what I refer to as. When you merely want to learn more about someone or something that doesn’t directly affect you, an Other Reading is fine. Other Readings are not for or about anyone in particular. When you provide a reading for someone else, they write the question, and you just assist them in interpreting the cards.
Other Readings are entertaining and educational. They are also a helpful tool for tarot education. You can only examine a small number of difficulties while using the cards for yourselfyour own! You can explore much more with other readings.
The process for an Other Reading is essentially the same as the one in lesson 8, with the exception of picking the subject.
Here, the few distinctions are mentioned. (A step-by-step outline is also provided.)
Selecting a Topic
Choosing the topic for your reading should be your first step. As long as you choose the subject in advance, you can concentrate on almost anything, including a person, animal, place, issue, or current event. It usually serves as the focal point of a circumstance, however this is not necessary.
A marriage, family, team, or neighborhood are examples of groups that could be your subject. The information will be very broad for such vast entities, regardless of whether you concentrate on a nation or the Earth.
You could be tempted to conduct an Other Reading on a friend, family member, or work colleague who is close to you. I discuss the value of putting yourself first in readings that affect you in lesson 7. Here is a quick test you can use to determine whether it would be wise to read something else. Three questions to ponder:
- Do I get powerful feelings when I consider this person or this circumstance?
- Do I have a personal stake in this matter?
- Do I have a specific goal in mind for this situation?
If you said “yes” to any of these inquiries, you ought to probably conduct a reading focused on you as opposed to an Other Reading.
You must now formulate a question. Observe the advice in lesson 7, but include a question regarding your topic. Pay attention to the area of your subject that most interests you. If you have a query regarding a politician who is seeking the presidency, you might ask:
What aspects of Mr. or Mrs. Candidate’s chances of becoming the next president are in play?
To aid with concentration when reading, keep a picture of your subject close by. It also works nicely to use a memento of your subject.
Question You Want to Ask
Describe the other person or explain why you are performing an Other Reading. Mention that you only have good intentions for your subject and ask for advice that is in the best interests of everyone involved. (If you are unable to say this honestly, think about getting a reading for yourself.)
- Rearranging the Cards
- Taking the Cards Away
- Organizing the Cards
- Answering the Cards
Keep in mind that the cards refer to the other person, not you, as you answer to them. But don’t be shocked if you find some intriguing parallels to your own life in the cards!
Evaluation of the Cards
An Other Reading allows you to view the scenario from your own perspective. There may or may not be a connection between what you see in the cards and what the person actually goes through.
- The Story’s Creation
- The Summary Statement’s composition
- Making Use of What You’ve Learned
Even if an Other Reading is primarily concerned with another person, there is still a lesson for you to learn. In order to use this lesson in your own life, try to identify it.
Do you allow others to handle your tarot cards?
If you have been reading Tarot for years without allowing anybody else to touch your cards and this is how you prefer it to be done, maintain reading in this manner. Do it if it works.
However, if you are new to tarot and unsure about whether you should allow others to touch your cards when reading for them, REST! Others are welcome to touch freely. In fact, I believe that doing this makes a reading seem more genuine. You simply need to believe in the strength of your intention to afterwards purge any negative energy from your Tarot deck.
What are your thoughts on this? I’m interested to know! Therefore, please share your thoughts regarding individuals touching your cards in the comments section below. Do you agree with it? Or do you strictly enforce a no-touch policy?
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing point of view. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises considering why you’re responding the way you are in order to reflect on the best way to address the underlying cause if you ask the question and are unsatisfied with the response.
After a breakup
Draw one card for each of the following inquiries if you’ve recently broken up with someone and want to know more about the reason or determine whether you’ll get back together:
- How energetic is the partnership right now?
- What caused the divide in the first place?
- What do they really think of me right now?
- What do they intend for me right now?
- What kind of relationship will this be in the future?
- Which action is ideal for me to take right now?
When job searching
You can lay out this spread and see what kind of career guidance the tarot can offer if you’re feeling uncertain about your career path or thinking about a new employment. Draw one card once more for each query.
- How active am I in my career right now?
- What challenge must I overcome?
- What is my calling in life?
- How can I follow this calling more closely?
- What should I do to prepare for the upcoming month?
When deciding between two options
This spread can highlight the benefits and drawbacks of each option, guiding you toward the best decision if you’re using tarot to decide between two possibilities (two job offers, two apartments, perhaps a love triangle???). The deal is this: Per card, pose one question.
- What is the fundamental cause of this fork in the road?
- What is the likely result of choosing option A?
- What is the most likely result for option B?
- What more should I take into account that was overlooked?
- What’s the best thing I can do right now?
When something is off with a friend
You may explore what insights and solutions this spread reveals if you’re concerned about the status of a friendship or feel that something is amiss but can’t figure out why. Ask one question per card, once more, I repeat.
- What makes this friendship so crucial?
- What led to this sudden change in tone, and why?
- What has changed, in my friend’s opinion?
- What can I do to make this matter more urgent?
- What is the next step for this friendship?
- What should I do at this moment?
Finding “the one” and learning how to do so are hot topics. Here are some of the greatest questions to ask to find out how you might discover love in order to make your search as fruitful as possible.
- How can I find my true love?
- Which personality traits need to I keep away from when hunting for a partner?
- Where can I find my twin flame?
- What kind of life partner is best for me?
- What can I do to make sure the proper person enters my life?
- Where will I most likely meet my true love?
- How do I find out whether my crush finds me attractive?
- What actions must I take to find real love?
- How can I meet a partner who shares my aspirations for the future?
- Do I like my crush?
- What qualities ought I be looking for in a partner?
- How can I search for love with more self-assurance?
- What kind of individuals best affect me?
- When do I get my real love?
- How do I go about finding the perfect life partner?
- How can I tell whether I’m ready to start dating again?
Coping With Loss
If you are unable to let go of the past, you cannot go forward with your future. So that you may move on with your life, a psychic can help you through the healing process.
- How can I go past a breakup?
- Why am I unable to get over an ex?
- How do I get over my divorce?
- How can the love I have now be replaced by a future love?
- How can I handle losing a loved one?
- How can I get in touch with a loved one who has passed away?
- What can I take away from my most recent breakup?
- Is it a good idea for me to try to get in touch with a loved one who has passed away?
Relationship Road Bumps
Even the healthiest of partnerships occasionally experience a few hiccups. You can use the following queries to help you resolve some of the most typical problems.
- How can I make my relationship with my partner stronger?
- What resentments from the past are surfacing in my present relationship?
- How can I improve as a partner?
- Why are things bad in my marriage?
- What dangers exist for our relationship?
- How can I get past my partner’s obnoxious behaviors?
- How can I keep my marriage intact?
- What is it about my current relationship that you don’t see?
- How can I make my relationship happier once more?
- What erroneous beliefs about my partner do I hold?
- How can I assist my partner with a particular query?
- What should I bring to our relationship, according to my partner?
- Why is my relationship stuck in a rut?
- How can I make my partner and I more sexually compatible?
- Where does my partner require additional assistance?
- How can I better understand my partner’s emotions?
- What patterns in my relationship need to change?
- How have I ruined my relationships, and what can I do to stop?
One of the best methods to identify the highs and lows in your relationships is to get understanding. You can get the clarity you need by consulting a psychic.
- What information about my connection should I know?
- What steps can I take to have a fulfilling relationship?
- How can I really listen to my heart?
- How can I talk to my partner most effectively?
- How can I tell if my present spouse is a good match for marriage?
- What aspects of my personality do I need to improve in order to have a healthy relationship?
- What things should I be mindful of as I begin a new relationship?
- What’s the most effective technique for me to understand my relationship?
- What are my relationship’s weak points?
- What distinguishes my relationship from others?
- How can I quit acting out the same bad behaviors in my relationship?
- What’s the future of my relationship?
- What kind of romantic vacation should I book for us?
- Why do I keep picturing my ex-?
- What’s in store for my love life?
- What unique characteristics does my partnership possess?
- How have my past relationships strengthened me?
- What do I need to know about my love life from the universe?
- What kind of first date should I have with my prospective partner?
- What is the most significant trait that my partner and I share?
- What can I do to be more sincere in my interactions?
- What prevents me from making a commitment?
You’re looking for confirmation of a possible connection. The ideal queries to pose to a psychic are listed below.
- Is the person I am with now my twin flame?
- Is the person I am with now my soul mate?
- What will happen if I reconcile with my ex-boyfriend?
- How can I tell if someone is considering me?
- Is the person I’m with now the right one for me?
- How can I tell whether my ex and I can still be friends?
- Would my crush and I get along?
- What do I do if my crush isn’t feeling the same way?
- What’s the greatest approach for me to understand my connection more clearly?
How do you pose a love-related tarot question?
If you’re looking for information regarding your love life, a tarot card reading can be entertaining and illuminating. If you’re looking for some direction in the difficult and erratic process of finding love, perhaps it’s time to consult the cards.
It’s crucial to understand the proper procedure for posing queries about love to the tarot cards. The best place to begin is by asking open-ended questions. You’ll probably have an open-ended inquiry right away if you begin with Why, Where, Which, What, or How.
You’ll receive a more insightful and practical reading from the cards if you keep your inquiries open-ended. Most people also suggest against using the yes/no question type of inquiry. Tarot is not intended to provide such precise answers. Instead, you want practical knowledge and spiritual direction that will actually enable you to take command of your life.
When given the chance, a lot of people inquire about the cards’ romantic lives. It’s a popular reading to get, and in addition to obtaining some insight into where your romantic relationship is going, you might also get some guidance on how to move forward. To get you started, consider the following queries.
What parts of myself do I need to work on in order to have a balanced relationship?
It’s a cliched piece of love advice. You must first love yourself in order to love another person. Sometimes we need to work on a small amount of self-improvement before we are ready for love, but that may be a difficult process in and of itself. It can be challenging to know where to start. The cards might be able to point out the aspects of you that want some tender loving care in order to be prepared for a balanced, healthy relationship.
What is the reason that I am blocking myself from new love entering my life?
Sometimes you think you’ve found the right person, but there’s still something lacking. This can be a result of your inner self blocking new love from entering. Why do we do this, then? There isn’t a simple solution, and it differs for everyone. However, if you consult the cards, they might be able to shed some light on why you’re so reluctant to open the door.
What is the most important lesson I need to learn from my break-up?
The majority of us have had a breakup. We are also aware of their potential mess. When you split up with someone, it may seem like the only thing you’ve learnt is how much you loved them and how sad you are that they’re no longer in your life. But every relationship can teach us somethinggood or badand the cards can be useful if you’re having problems figuring out what that lesson is.
What would be a good type of date to go on with my crush?
One of the most difficult aspects of dating is deciding what to do on a first date. There are a lot of choices. minigolf, a stroll across the park, or the traditional dinner and movie. However, there might be a particular kind of date that would be advantageous for both you and your prospective spouse in ways that only the cards might reveal.
What are my strengths when it comes to relationships?
As humans, it can be simple to focus on our flaws and engage in self-criticism. But recognizing what you offer to the table is a crucial component of being a good partner. Perhaps you have excellent communication skills or are sensitive to your partner’s feelings. It can be quite beneficial to your love life to recognize this strength so that you can use it as a reminder to yourself when you doubt your abilities.
What does the universe want me to know about my love life?
Asking more general questions might occasionally be beneficial because you can receive responses you weren’t looking for. The cards might assist you determine if there is something specific that the universe wants you to know about your romantic life.
What is next for my love life?
Most likely, when given the chance, we would all like to pose this question. It might be alluring to anticipate what lies ahead and how much longer you will have to wait, whether you recently ended a relationship or have been single for a while and are ready for love. The cards will undoubtedly assist you if they can provide an answer to this query.
What new activities/hobbies might lead me to my next love interest?
Taking up new hobbies can be beneficial for many reasons, but one of them may be that you’ll possibly meet someone new. Maybe the cards might give you some guidance on what to attempt that might make you fall in love if you’re feeling like you want to try something new, like a cooking or painting class.
Why do I keep holding onto this relationship/crush?
Whether we are in a committed relationship or just have a crush on someone, it can be very difficult to let go of our love interests. No matter how much you might want to, if you’re having trouble letting go, it might be time to consult your cards for some guidance. The solution should enable you to comprehend why you’re clinging on so tightly and what you can do to start letting go.
What type of personality should I avoid in love and relationships?
You won’t get along with everyoneif you did, falling in love would be much simpler. However, if you discover that incompatibility is a reoccurring issue in your romantic relationships, there may be a certain personality type you need to steer clear of. To spare yourself some time in the future, ask the cards for advice on the personality types you should steer clear of.
Where is this relationship headed?
Asking the cards may be a little less intimidating than asking your partner this question, which most people fear doing. Getting some sound advice for the future is always appreciated, whether you’re having trouble deciding if the relationship is intended to last or you badly want it to.
What are the blockages in my relationship?
Every couple experiences times of strain and uncertainty since relationships aren’t meant to be effortless all the time. But if you think the relationship is intended to stay and you don’t want to give up, it might be time to put some effort into it and identify any obstacles that are keeping your connection from thriving.
How can I become more confident about finding love?
Finding love and going on dates might be terrifying. You can find yourself ghosting someone because you’re worried they don’t like you or canceling dates because you’re too frightened. The cards might be able to assist you in bringing out a little bit of confidence to give you the push you need to move forward.
How can I better support my partner?
Relationships are a two-way street, and many of us have experienced what it’s like when your partner isn’t lending you the support you need. It’s crucial to be aware of this, and you should consult the cards if you feel that you haven’t been helping your spouse adequately or in the appropriate ways.