The first step is to understand the meaning of the cards. The next step is to engage them in conversation. The only way to learn, in Tea’s opinion, is to perform readings for otherswhether they be real people or fictitious ones. “According to Tea, the art of tarot reading involves linking the cards and developing a greater intuitive grasp of how they might interact with one another in a spread.
Tarot reading is compared by Ferguson to speaking a language. “A certain number of classes are allowed. Ferguson advises that the only way to become proficient is to dive right in and that you should let them know you are a beginner if you are reading for them.
Ironically, giving yourself a reading might occasionally be even trickier than giving someone else a reading. “Being objective is difficult, according to Potter. “Be open-minded to whatever comes through before doing a reading for yourself.
Can one perform a tarot reading on their own?
Is it feasible for a beginner to perform Tarot spreads on themselves? Yes! It most certainly is. Tarot is a technique that aids in deepening our understanding of the present moment, honoring our intuition, and predicting future possibilities.
Is it challenging to read tarot cards?
The amount of information you need to study and memorize to read tarot, though, can seem overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be that way, and that’s what we’re here to tell you. You’ll be an expert by the time your friends from college come around for drinks tonight if you just follow our quick-start tarot instruction.
Tarot reading has been practiced since the 14th or 15th century and may have started out as a card game, similar to poker, rather than a spiritual activity. Nevertheless, a spiritual component emerged, and tarot cards started to be employed for divination in the late 18th century. They have also been applied to psychological research. Even Carl Jung thought of the playing cards as a tool to depict the “archetypes of mankind.”
The majority of 78-card tarot decks follow the Rider-Waite-Smith tradition and make use of related archetypes and iconography.
Additionally, there are tarot decks from various traditions, such as Marseilles tarot decks, as well as oracle cards, which can have any quantity of cards with their own particular imagery. But chances are, if you’re new to tarot, your deck is a Rider-Waite-Smith one.
Each of the 78 cards in these tarot decks has a distinct meaning. You don’t have to keep all of that in your head, even though it is a lot to know about them. The following are the key facts to be aware of:
1. The Minor Arcana and the Major Arcana are the two categories of Tarot cards.
Similar to a standard deck of playing cards, the 56 Minor Arcana cards are divided into four suits: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. The total journey of your life is covered by the 22 Major Arcana.
How can I launch a tarot reading company?
- Set up a Tarot reading business plan.
- Create a legal entity for your tarot reading business.
- Tax registration for your tarot reading business
- Open a Business Credit Card and Bank Account
- Set up your Tarot reading business’s accounting system.
- Obtain the Required Licenses & Permits for Your Tarot Reading Business
- Purchase Business Insurance Tarot
- Establish your Tarot reading company’s brand.
- Make a website for your tarot reading business.
- Install the business phone system.
Starting a business involves more than just filing the necessary paperwork with the government. This straightforward manual for launching a tarot reading business has been put together by us. These actions will guarantee that your new company is carefully thought out, legally compliant, and registered.
STEP 1: Plan your business
For an entrepreneur to be successful, they must have a clear plan. You can use it to map out your company’s specifics and identify some unknowns. A few crucial subjects to think about are:
- How much will the first and ongoing costs be?
- Who is your intended audience?
- How much are clients allowed to pay?
- What will the name of your company be?
What should the price be for a tarot reading?
Tarot, tea leaf, or palm readings are all available for $35. You can receive a 30-minute reading for $70, and the Tarot reading currently includes a free set of their anniversary Tarot cards. a year plus ago. When trying to recall, I believe the prices were 10 minutes for $35 and 30 minutes for $65.
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing opinion. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises analyzing why you’re reacting the way you are in order to reflect on how to effectively address the underlying problem if you ask the question and aren’t satisfied with the response.
What occurs when Tarot cards are read?
According to her, “Tarot cards do not predict the future; rather, tarot is a tool for spiritual guidance and allows the reader to connect to his or her inner wisdom.” “Tarot readings assist a person in learning the information required to make sense of a specific circumstance. As readings provide a person with insight into past, present, and future occurrences based on their current path at the time of the reading, decks are best utilized as a tool of inner wisdom and guidance. The cards don’t always predict what will happen; rather, they help a person analyze a situation and choose the best course of action based on what is already known and what the cards indicate.”
After a breakup
Draw one card for each of the following inquiries if you’ve recently broken up with someone and want to know more about the reason or determine whether you’ll get back together:
- How energetic is the partnership right now?
- What caused the divide in the first place?
- What do they really think of me right now?
- What do they intend for me right now?
- What kind of relationship will this be in the future?
- Which action is ideal for me to take right now?
When job searching
You can use this spread to explore what kind of career guidance the tarot can offer if you’re feeling uncertain about your career path or thinking about a new employment. Draw one card once more for each query.
- How active am I in my career right now?
- What challenge must I overcome?
- What is my calling in life?
- How can I follow this calling more closely?
- What should I do to prepare for the upcoming month?
When deciding between two options
This spread can highlight the benefits and drawbacks of each option, guiding you toward the best decision if you’re using tarot to pick between two possibilities (two job offers, two apartments, perhaps a love triangle???). Getting the deal Per card, ask one question.
- What is the fundamental cause of this fork in the road?
- What is the likely result of choosing option A?
- What is the most likely result for option B?
- What more should I take into account that was overlooked?
- What’s the best thing I can do right now?
When something is off with a friend
If you’re concerned about the state of a friendship or feel like something is wrong but are unable to pinpoint the cause, you might be interested in seeing what conclusions and solutions this spread offers. Ask one question per card, once more, I repeat.
- What makes this friendship so crucial?
- What led to this sudden change in tone, and why?
- What has changed, in my friend’s opinion?
- What can I do to make this matter more urgent?
- What is the future of this friendship?
- What should I do at this moment?
How can I quickly learn tarot?
studying the Tarot? Here’s How to Simplify That
- You’re about to feel a lot less overwhelmed about those 78 cards!
- Draw a card every day, and review it later.
- Read to your friends, especially your tarot buddies.
- Try using a deck with “traditional” iconography.
- Write down your thoughts in a journal.
What faith are Tarot cards based on?
Tarot cards are frequently cited as a component of New Age thought and practice along with astrology, aspects of Buddhism, paganism, and First Nations teachings in the eclectic scholarly approach to the New Age.
Do your Tarot cards need to be purified?
Magdaleno really suggests cleaning your deck before each reading to achieve the most accurate results. She advises starting with a cleanse to make the cards clear for your reading, whether it’s for yourself or someone else.