A tarot birth card is generated by adding the numbers of the month, day, and year you were born, following a method akin to that of numerology. You can use that number to determine the Major Arcana tarot card that represents your birth date, according to Trinh.
How can I recognize my personal Tarot card?
According to Alvarez, the simplest way to determine your tarot card is to “let your intuition be your guide.” “Choose a card at random, face down, from a shuffled deck. You can get some direction for the day by performing this action every morning or evening.”
This method of reading tarot cards is different from some others in that you don’t ask any questions (like you would with a Magic 8-Ball), you just take cards out of the deck. Then, she advises, “check up the meaning and consider your day to see if the card had any importance or emphasized an underlying theme.” This procedure “assists newcomers in becoming more theoretically acquainted with the cards as well as in viewing them as a link to personal and practical experiences.”
Find your zodiac card
According to Alvarez, this method is based on your solar sign and the traits that correspond to it (the one you say when someone asks you, “What’s your sign?”). “This card assists in highlighting your strengths, areas that may need improvement, and recurring themes in your life that may be caused by imbalances. Look up the Major Arcana card that usually corresponds with your sun sign, then your sun sign.” Although each card has multiple levels of meaning, Alvarez suggests the following descriptions:
How can you tell what year your tarot card represents?
As an illustration, if your birthday is on April 3 and you wish to determine your tarot year card for 2022, you might calculate as follows: 4+3+2022= 2029
Step 2: Add the individual numbers of your result from step one.
If your result is a number equal to 23 or greater, add the individual numbers again. The Major Arcana consists of 22 cards.
What tarot card has the most influence?
The Fool is typically seen as a card from the Major Arcana when performing a tarot reading. Contrary to popular belief, the Fool does not fall under either category in tarot card games. Instead, the Fool serves a function that is distinct from both the simple suit cards and the trump cards. As a result, the Fool has no number assigned to it in the majority of tarot decks that were initially created for playing games. Although Waite assigns the Fool the number 0, in his book, the Fool is discussed between Judgment (number 20) and The World (number 21). The Tarocco Piemontese is the only traditional game deck that numbers the Fool 0. Since the 1930s, the corner index for the Fool in Tarot Nouveau decks has frequently been a black inverted mullet. The Fool is one of the most expensive cards in practically all tarot games.
What do the tarot cards of my birth mean?
The purpose of birth cards is to highlight a consistent aspect of your personality (unlike our moods, events in or lives, or states of being). You can learn about your struggles, roles, and greatest potentials in life through these, which can be utilized to shed light on the energy present during birth.
How can my tarot cards be purified?
Here are four simple steps to purifying tarot cards.
- Meditate. Simply unwind for a moment and get rid of all your thoughts.
- Pass each card through the smoke after burning sage.
- Place bay leaves within the deck of cards.
- And for protection, place a crystal on top.
What is the 11th card in the tarot?
In A. E. Waite’s 1910 book Pictorial Key to the Tarot, the Justice card is associated with the following divinatory concepts:
Equity, rightness, probity, and governmental authority; the legal victory of the deserving side. Reversed: Law in all of its facets, complex legal issues, prejudice, discrimination, and overly harsh punishment.
The planet Venus and the zodiac sign Libra are related to the justice card in astrology.
Tarot cards fly out for what reason?
I adore proverbs with a witchy theme. They are a part of an oral tradition that most likely began when illiteracy rates among rural residents were high. Witches created rhymes and other catchy words to help people remember their rituals before they could record their spells in intricate grimoires.
I’ve never been able to determine where the adage first appeared “What hits the ground makes its way to the door, but I believe it’s a keeper. The statement is applied by tarot readers to cards that fly out of the deck during the shuffle, whether they “either touch the table or the floor. Jumping cards is most definitely a message to pay attention to if, like me, you see the tarot as an oracle and a doorway to a higher plane of awareness.
Why Do Tarot Cards Jump Out of the Deck?
Cards may jump as a result of luck, inexperienced handling, or subconscious energy transference from the reader.
When seasoned tarot readers manipulate their decks, they infuse the cards with energy and intention. Empaths are particularly adept at transferring energy, so if you belong to this mystical group, you should be aware of any strange occurrences when you shuffle the cards.
amateur tarot readers
Additionally, anxious clients who shuffle the deck before a reading are more likely to make poor shuffles that cause cards to fall to the table or floor. In spite of this, their jumpers shouldn’t be dismissed as “accidents.” Regardless of the shuffler’s skill, every card that leaves the deck needs to be recorded.
How Do Cards Jump?
A card can emerge from the deck in a number of ways. Jumper cards are ranked in the following order, from least to most significant:
- Several cards from the deck drop to the ground or the table. This mishap was probably just the result of a careless shuffle.
- Without any ceremony or drama, one card is dealt face-down to the tabletop.
- One card is dealt face-up and is placed on the table.
- From the deck, one card flips enthusiastically and lands face-up on the surface of the table. Please read this carefully, dear reader. Hey, says the greeting card. Observe me! I want to share something with you.
Methods to Deal with a Jumping Tarot Card
It takes a lot of honesty and trust to read the tarot, especially for someone else. Even if you’ve only recently met and even if you’re reading for yourself, take a moment to pause and focus into the vibes surrounding your relationship with the querent whenever a card jumps out of the deck during a shuffle.
From the most cautious to the most important, here are the six ways to deal with an escaped card:
- Reshuffle the deck after placing the card back in it as if nothing had happened.
- Make a mental note of the jumper, reshuffle it, and only pay attention to it if it reappears in the spread you laid.
- Lay your spread separately as usual, with the jumper face up on the table to the side. After that, assess whether the jumper has any bearing on the cards you laid. Only incorporate it into your reading if it “you and makes sense in the given situation.
- The jumper should serve as the signifier. Particularly in spreads that feature a card meant to represent the inquirer, such as Card 1 in the Celtic Cross spread, treat this card as the beginning point for the remainder of your reading by placing it in the first place.
- Think of the jumper as resetting the reading. The true question is frequently avoided by respondents out of fear. They are hesitant to discover their murkier, more hidden sides. Even though you are the one asking the question, there could be an opportunity to do so “Maybe the question you asked wasn’t quite the correct one. What exactly do you want to know?
- Give the jumper a reading of its own. Because they lack the context that comes from reading cards in connection to other cards, one-card readings are probably the most challenging. However, there are instances when the most challenging tasks are also the ones that are most important. Examine the sweater thoroughly and attentively. Really go to it! Take into account all the information you have available about this card, including conventional keywords, your own interpretation of the symbolism, color, and numerology. Ask yourself if the jumper card might be a communication from the afterlife if your belief system includes communicating with the spirit realm.
Tarot card reading is a practice rather than a craft that can be mastered. There are numerous factors that effect every reading, making them unique. Avoid putting too much restriction on your practice. To make every reading the most meaningful and pertinent experience possible, open your heart, intellect, and sixth sense. This includes paying attention to feisty cards that demand your attention.
Is it possible to learn tarot on your own?
Is it feasible for a beginner to perform Tarot spreads on themselves? Yes! It most certainly is. Tarot is a technique that aids in deepening our understanding of the present moment, honoring our intuition, and predicting future possibilities.
How can I figure out my shadow card?
Greetings from #MagicMondays! I’ll publish a piece on All Things Witch every Monday. I frequently get texts about witchcraft, respond to emails about symbols, and have ritual discussions over shared meals. I made the decision to gather all of this information in one location and spread it around. Because magic resides inside of us, we are all capable of using it! Let’s start working now!
I occasionally determine a person’s birth card and shadow card during a reading. The cards even appear in the spread we lay out on the table to emphasize how important they are to people. In astrology, your birth card corresponds to your solar sign. It’s also referred to as your personality card. It represents the kind of person you are. It’s useful to consider astrology at this time. The sun wants to establish its individuality. Your sun sign’s characteristics influence the various ways in which you construct your existence. More of what you need to study is displayed on your birth certificate. Are you prepared to determine yours?
This is something I picked up from my ghoul friend Wolfie in Philadelphia a few years ago, and it has proven useful to me ever since. Okay, you must include the month, day, and year of your birthday. Here’s an illustration:
The next step is to add that number. Continue adding these numbers up until you reach a result that falls between 22* and 1.
1 + 3 + 4 = 8
This card represents your birth and is the Major Arcana card Strength.
This makes it simple to identify your Shadow card, also known as your Soul card by some teachers. In the tarot’s story, this card signifies what comes after you in life and what your soul’s mission or journey might be. You merely need to multiply the original three-digit number (134) by one to find out:
13 + 4 = 17
The Major Arcana card The Star has a counterpart in this shadow card, which is your own.
Here’s another illustration. Let’s use Kanye West’s birthday as an example:
And 11 + 0 Equals 11
It relates to his shadow card, Justice, also known as Accountability in some decks.
Your birth card is The Fool (22 = 0), while your soul card is The Emperor (2 + 2=4), if your initial number is 22.
Your initial number becomes both your Birth and Shadow card if the sum is greater than 22, which causes you to become intensely concentrated on the current phase of your life.
Additionally, you have three cards if your first number is 19. the Magician (1 + 0 = 1), the Sun, and the Wheel of Fortune (1 + 9 = 10). Similar to the Sunaltimate dynamic, in essence. When the odds are in your favor, you are a rare beast.
It was enjoyable! Before you leave, please be aware that I will be providing readings this weekend in Brooklyn (off the L, M, or B38 bus) in honor of Friday’s full moon and eclipse. I’m available on Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., and 4 p.m. To arrange a meeting and learn more, send me an email or a message. I would adore reading to you!