I would love to learn how to provide tarot readings for strangers who are far away and can’t handle the cards, says Loller. These passages are difficult for me to access…
We are accustomed beings. We don’t really want to do something another way once we start doing it one way. The same is true with tarot readers. After all, they are also individuals. Each of us develops a particular style for reading tarot cards, and we all get very excellent at it. Our reading apparatus becomes impregnable. But what should we do if we need to alter our reading style and methodology?
Transitioning From Face-to-Face Reading to Distance Reading
Let’s imagine that you have been doing face-to-face Tarot readings to clients who are either friends of yours or strangers. We can confidently state that the following are the primary qualities and primary benefits of reading face-to-face:
- The cards are shuffled in front of you by your patrons;
- They are right there and you may easily connect to their energy;
- While they are shuffling the Tarot deck, their spirit guides might arrange the cards in the proper order;
- You can get additional guidance during a reading by observing every facial expression and piece of body language.
You are benefiting from everything, and you have been reading this way for a while. You feel fully at ease in your own skin. Even in front of the most difficult clients who don’t move an inch, you are self-assured (the tough skeptics with poker faces). The good life!
After that, BAM! You are in front of a brand-new door and are unsure of how to open it or what is waiting for you on the other side. You have the issue of providing readings for total strangers online, most often over Skype or email. There is no prior touch, no strong energy tapping, and no body language or facial gestures. Not even their face is visible! Is it even feasible to perform readings this accurate? You are being pushed to step outside of your comfort zone, let’s face it. You must trust me when I say that while working with the spirit realm, anything is possible. There are no bounds or restrictions, so yes! Reading online is equally as accurate and efficient as reading in person.
So how can one perform Tarot readings for total strangers anywhere in the world? First, take a long, deep breath. It doesn’t differ all that much from reading aloud to someone in person. You just need to adopt a new mindset and understand that perspective is everything. I’ll help you through this transition and show you what to concentrate on so that it goes well for you. Just keep reading:
Tarot readers interact with the forces of the afterlife. We must understand that there are no boundaries or restrictions in those realms. No time is left. There is no such thing as time in the afterlife. Everything happens in a split second. Furthermore, distance is nonexistent. Distance is not a factor in separating energies. The spirit world’s beings and energies are all present everywhere and simultaneously at all times.
They are energetic beings that “dwell in” higher realms, sometimes known as the spirit world, where they vibrate at energies that are higher than our own because we have physical bodies. Though our brains can be educated to communicate with these higher vibrational creatures, our bodies were designed to exist on this plane. In other words, humans have the ability to “life in two different places: here on Earth and in the spirit realm. We are capable of doing it. According to the book Opening to Channel, “…all time is simultaneous. We (spirit guides) exist beyond of your conceptions of linear time and space. While you only see the individual steps of the work we are performing with you, we view the full project. This demonstrates the point that you shouldn’t worry that the distance or your inability to see those folks will limit you if you chose to provide Tarot readings to complete strangers from around the world.
Believe that since the spirit world already knows what you’re about to ask the cards to reveal and you’ll be drawing the cards that most precisely reflect your client’s circumstance, distance, location, and time are irrelevant. You will succeed once you give yourself permission to believe it.
Tarot readings of any form are a way for us to connect with the collective unconscious.
We can infer that the term “collective consciousness” refers to a common awareness or internal knowing that is known by all. The statement is simplest to understand if you consider it to be a universal notion or tendency that we all share, regardless of who specifically “we might encompass (source The University of Chicago). It might be thought of as a “place where all the knowledge of all times is stored, at every occasion and in every place possible, and it is available to all of us.”
This procedure is often referred to as remote viewing. Extrasensory perception (ESP), sometimes known as “feeling with the mind,” is the “practice of obtaining perceptions about a distant or unseen target via subjective means, in particular (source Wikipedia).
Differences to Understand | What to Avoid | What to Embrace
- Your biggest challenge is your fear of the unknown. Do not be afraid, please. Nothing should cause you to be terrified. Tarot readings for individuals you don’t see are identical to those performed for those seated directly across from you. The idea behind it is the same. Do not let your fear hold you back or cause you to stop.
- Recognize the risk to aid you in overcoming your apprehension. What kind of danger is this? Inaccuracy. Right? Your face-to-face reading can be as wrong. You can rest comfortable that you will be directed and given only correct information about your client if you adhere to your pre-reading rituals, which include your relaxing meditation, grounding yourself, visualizing, asking your guides for assistance, etc. Possess faith. It is always challenging the first time. You’ll realize how wonderful it was after your first distant reading! The comments from your clients will offer you the boost you need to maintain your confidence. You lack self-assurance regarding your meditation? Take a look at my blog post. You’ll discover a step-by-step process for effectively clearing your thoughts.
- Ask your guides to be your helpers, to provide you with the most precise knowledge and unmistakable visions. It will be simple and easy if that is what you want. You only need to request it and have faith that it will be granted. That is how the spirit world operates. I always enlist the aid of my guides in order to provide the most accurate and beneficial readings, and I always succeed. My area of expertise is emailing Tarot readings.
- The cards must be manually shuffled. Consider that your client is dealing the cards into your hands as you hold them. Or consider that you must shuffle the cards for your client because they are unable to do it themselves. Keep your attention firmly on your client’s name and query while you shuffle. Till you are ready to quit shuffling, remember them. Do not feel insufficient because you are dealing cards for your client. That is unfavorable thinking. Always be optimistic and have faith that you will get the cards you need.
- You must rely more heavily on your intuition. You ought to have everything ready. Try to focus on your meditation more. Before taking your distance readings, really get ready. To assist you raise your frequency, use your stones. To fully declutter your thoughts and establish a connection with the spirit realm, spend your five minutes in meditation. If you’re unsure of how to “Read my blog post on how to meditate to learn how to clear your mind. To be able to discern even the smallest messages and visions, you must be in a serene environment free from distractions. Despite not having the chance to speak with your client directly, you can “visualize them in your mind (via your intuition). Of course, Tarot cards will also point you in the right direction. Observe their example. Tarot cards always reveal the underlying essence of the situation’s energies.
Belief in oneself. Have faith in yourself. Go after your dreams. Note everything you experience in writing. Follow your initial impression. Do not begin to consider your initial perceptions because that indicates that your logic is in operation. No matter how absurd or unlikely your visions seem, act on them. Don’t challenge them. They are the solutions you are seeking.
The ability to take as much time as you want during a remote Tarot reading is a significant benefit. So, take your time with it. Give it some time. With more practice, you’ll get faster and more fluid. Good fortune!
Once you feel comfortable conducting remote Tarot readings, you might be interested in reading my blog posts on how to sell and market your readings online as well as how to spend less time on tarot readings without compromising their quality.
Have you thought about beginning to conduct distance readings? Or do you have any experience with distance reading? Let me know your opinions!
How is a space tarot reading made?
How to Create the Ideal Tarot Reading Environment at Home
- Include your sense of smell.
- Clean up your area.
- Let your imagination run free.
- Use a tiny table or desk if you don’t have a dedicated space.
- Consider feng shui when choosing a location for your readings.
What constitutes a proper tarot reading?
Tarot readings typically proceed in the following manner after that:
- You must first pose a query to the card deck. It ought to be unambiguous and open-ended.
- It’s time to shuffle once you have the question in your head.
- Draw a card (s).
- Lay your chosen card or cards in your spread face down after making your selection.
Is it possible to perform a tarot card reading for someone secretly?
Depending on who you question, the answer may or may not be true, but according to my personal code of ethics, it is illegal to actively disseminate rumors about a particular individual without that person’s knowledge or consent. And it’s very likely that drawing conclusions from someone’s cards without their consent (and as a result, without their involvement) will be outrageously wrong.
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing opinion. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises analyzing why you’re reacting the way you are in order to reflect on how to effectively address the underlying problem if you ask the question and aren’t satisfied with the response.
Can you read tarot cards daily?
Exercise each day. Although some people may find it easy to interpret tarot cards, as with anything you learn, practice makes perfect. Kelly Sarber, a psychic medium and intuitive based in California, told INSIDER that daily practice is just as crucial as picking the best deck.
What should you do initially while using a Tarot deck?
What to Do First:
- Get out your tarot deck.
- The cards are in your hand.
- “Knock or tap the pile of cards numerous times while holding them in your palm to disseminate your energy throughout the deck.
- Shuffle the cards completely.
- The cards are divided into three heaps, which are subsequently reassembled into one pile.
After a breakup
Draw one card for each of the following inquiries if you’ve recently broken up with someone and want to know more about the reason or determine whether you’ll get back together:
- How energetic is the partnership right now?
- What caused the divide in the first place?
- What do they really think of me right now?
- What do they intend for me right now?
- What kind of relationship will this be in the future?
- Which action is ideal for me to take right now?
When job searching
You can use this spread to explore what kind of career guidance the tarot can offer if you’re feeling uncertain about your career path or thinking about a new employment. Draw one card once more for each query.
- How active am I in my career right now?
- What challenge must I overcome?
- What is my calling in life?
- How can I follow this calling more closely?
- What should I do to prepare for the upcoming month?
When deciding between two options
This spread can highlight the benefits and drawbacks of each option, guiding you toward the best decision if you’re using tarot to pick between two possibilities (two job offers, two apartments, perhaps a love triangle???). Getting the deal Per card, ask one question.
- What is the fundamental cause of this fork in the road?
- What is the likely result of choosing option A?
- What is the most likely result for option B?
- What more should I take into account that was overlooked?
- What’s the best thing I can do right now?
When something is off with a friend
If you’re concerned about the state of a friendship or feel like something is wrong but are unable to pinpoint the cause, you might be interested in seeing what conclusions and solutions this spread offers. Ask one question per card, once more, I repeat.
- What makes this friendship so crucial?
- What led to this sudden change in tone, and why?
- What has changed, in my friend’s opinion?
- What can I do to make this matter more urgent?
- What is the future of this friendship?
- What should I do at this moment?
How are tarot cards purified?
Here are four simple steps to purifying tarot cards.
- Meditate. Simply unwind for a moment and get rid of all your thoughts.
- Pass each card through the smoke after burning sage.
- Place bay leaves within the deck of cards.
- And for protection, place a crystal on top.
Why can’t I read the tarot by myself?
It’s normal to be a little clumsy when you first start practicing the tarot. Tarot study is similar to learning a new languageit takes time to become proficient. But what happens if you no longer require the booklet and have intimate familiarity with the deck? Are you able to read yourself? No, except for a few rare instances. Simply put, it’s a horrible idea.
You see, the majority of us turn to astrology or tarot when we’re looking for clarity amid a period of ambiguity. In contrast to astrology, which is quite technical, our consciousness restricts our capacity to read tarot cards. Working with your personal interpretation of the cards, you are not constrained by short- and long-term cycles like the planets’ orbits. It might be tricky to go beyond your current circumstances while utilizing the tarot to better understand a trying scenario. Even if all the cards are spread out in front of you, putting them together requires such a broad perspective that it is all but impossible to fully understand the meaning of each card. Basically, any biases you already have will always be reflected in your tarot reading!