Choose your spread and put it in writing so it’s not just rattling around in your head. Then shuffle your cards while contemplating your relationship. Place any cards that jump or fall out when you do this in your spread. If not, spread out the cards on the ground and choose the ones that appeal to you or that you feel like prodding up.
Put them in front of you in the spread’s order, and concentrate on one at a time. Make notes as you go so that you can review them after the process is complete.
To look up the card meanings as you go, use your guidebook. To connect the card’s meaning to the solution to your particular query, you will need to engage in some mental acrobatics, but that is what makes tarot readings magicalit requires a leap of faith on your part.
Can you perform a self-love tarot reading?
Is it feasible for a beginner to perform Tarot spreads on themselves? Yes! It most certainly is. Tarot is a technique that aids in deepening our understanding of the present moment, honoring our intuition, and predicting future possibilities.
How many playing cards are used in a love reading?
A six-card spread for matching partners: It offers knowledge on everything, from what might be preventing you from falling in love to how to go about finding a matching companion. Pull your cards in the formation shown below, one through six, keeping in mind to welcome love as you read them.
What do the tarot cards in a love reading mean?
The Lovers is undoubtedly one of the best love tarot cards to pull in a reading. There is a direct link between love and relationships and this tarot card. It symbolizes a solid bond between two individuals marked by heartfelt affection and appreciation. But on a more subtle level, it can also mean making the proper option in terms of love when it comes to choices.
How should a tarot reading begin?
If you find this daunting, Howe advises you to take a deep breath and believe in your own initiative. “In order to see it less as “This holds all of these secret meanings that I have to do all this work to access” and more as “I know all the meanings; it’s just a matter of establishing the connections and being able to articulate them,” use language or knowledge that you already possess. She points out that the four elementsearth, water, fire, and airplay a significant role in the tarot, which is advantageous because the majority of people already have an understanding of the meanings of each element. ” If you do that, your viewpoint will be more personal, and you will be able to express yourself more freely.
Howe suggests the three-card draw and the Celtic Cross as the two fundamental spreads for beginning readers. In the former, three cards are chosen at random from the deck to symbolize the subject’s mind, body, and spirit, or past, present, and future. According to Howe, you could even up the stakes and use a six-card draw, with one card for each location.
After a breakup
Draw one card for each of the following inquiries if you’ve recently broken up with someone and want to know more about the reason or determine whether you’ll get back together:
- How energetic is the partnership right now?
- What caused the divide in the first place?
- What do they really think of me right now?
- What do they intend for me right now?
- What kind of relationship will this be in the future?
- Which action is ideal for me to take right now?
When job searching
You can use this spread to explore what kind of career guidance the tarot can offer if you’re feeling uncertain about your career path or thinking about a new employment. Draw one card once more for each query.
- How active am I in my career right now?
- What challenge must I overcome?
- What is my calling in life?
- How can I follow this calling more closely?
- What should I do to prepare for the upcoming month?
When deciding between two options
This spread can highlight the benefits and drawbacks of each option, guiding you toward the best decision if you’re using tarot to pick between two possibilities (two job offers, two apartments, perhaps a love triangle???). Getting the deal Per card, ask one question.
- What is the fundamental cause of this fork in the road?
- What is the likely result of choosing option A?
- What is the most likely result for option B?
- What more should I take into account that was overlooked?
- What’s my next best step today?
When something is off with a friend
If you’re concerned about the state of a friendship or feel like something is wrong but are unable to pinpoint the cause, you might be interested in seeing what conclusions and solutions this spread offers. Ask one question per card, once more, I repeat.
- What makes this friendship so crucial?
- What led to this sudden change in tone, and why?
- What has changed, in my friend’s opinion?
- What can I do to make this matter more urgent?
- What is the future of this friendship?
- What should I do at this moment?
How is a relationship tarot spread performed?
We advise using this straightforward tarot spread to quickly diagnose the mechanics of a romantic connection between two people. Lay the card that is most to the left first, followed by the card that is most to the right, leaving space in the middle for a third card.
- What part do you play in this relationship, you? What is your self-perception like, and how does it impact your relationship?
- What function does the lover or partner play in the relationship? What do you think about your partner? How does that impact the collaboration?
- the dynamics What would you say about this connection? What features does it possess?
How are tarot cards charged?
Leave your deck in a sacred location where you can “knead (shuffle) it each hour, giving it your magical power with your hands, for one waking day, much as you would a loaf of rising bread.” The greatest time to use this charge is when you’re taking a day off at home or in a retreat.
How do you perform a three-card tarot reading?
- Choose a Tarot deck in step one.
- Find a Quiet, Remote Area in Step 2.
- Focus on a Question or Intention in Step 3.
- Step 4: Reshuffle the cards.
- Divide your deck into three equal stacks in step five.
- Step 6: Turn your cards over.
- Examine your cards in Step 7.
- Get a sense of your cards in Step 8.
What do the lovers in a love reading represent?
The Lovers is a difficult card, as tarot reader and owner of Witchy Wellness Leah Vanderveldt explains to mbg. “It is a card representing connection and the potential for intense intimacy and is ruled by Gemini. When this card appears, we frequently cede our authority to an external force. It can be a relationship sometimes, a title, a career, or anything material other times, “Adds she.
The Lovers card “represents connections and choiceand although it is not exclusively, it is often about romantic relationships,” said Blaire Porter and Britt June of the tarot business Threads of Fate.
When we draw this card, it suggests that we can think that our worth comes from relationships and external events. “Even if you removed that specific person, people still adore and cherish you. Even though you removed yourself from the position, your abilities and skills remain strong “Noted by Vanderveldt. “Before forming a healthy relationship with anything outside of yourself, you must first choose yourself. We are being urged to fully acknowledge our worth.”