It’s time to shuffle once you have the question in your head.
How can you perform a simple Tarot reading on yourself?
How to Conduct Your Own Tarot Reading
- First, make the space.
- Step 2: Discover the question’s core.
- Choose the layout in step three.
- Step 4: Sort the cards and shuffle them.
- Read the cards and tell the story in step five.
- Answering your question is step six.
Tarot reading is possible during periods.
You would expect that by the year 2020, society will have overcome long-standing taboos and become more educated. In offices, medical facilities, schools, and colleges, we surveyed a number of young ladies. But little appears to have changed. These are some things that women are still told today.
1. If you’re a woman and angry, you must be having a period.
2. If you’re a woman in pain, you must be having your period.
3. If you’re a woman and you’re walking funny, you must be having a period.
4. Even at home, when on your period, you should have a separate room, dishes, and restrictions.
5. Consuming cold food or beverages can stop your flow.
6. You are unable to exercise, visit a place of worship, or swim when you are menstruating.
7. Avoid cooking, hair-washing, and handling dairy products or pickles when you’re menstruating.
8. Women often utilize the excuse of PMS to escape uncomfortable circumstances.
9. Tarot readings are not permitted during times.
10. Women are more susceptible to supernatural beings and are more easily possessed during their periods.
11. Periods for women are voluntary and controllable. Because they enjoy the drama and the days off, they have them every month.
We’re sure you’ve found many of them to be gratingly familiar if you’re a woman. But if, like us, you’ve rolled your eyes till you thought they might pop out of your head, pause and consider why.
Why is it that despite enormous scientific advancement, a wealth of data, and the Internet, we still don’t fully comprehend how a woman’s body functions physiologically? Modern, educated women may not wish to have children or be held captive by these misconceptions and lies about menstruation. However, the majority are helpless against ignorance, a lack of appropriate education, and ignorance.
The way that our friends, coworkers, family members, and neighbors think is mostly a result of what they were taught as children. If having periods were accepted as normal rather than taboo, don’t you think we would be having a different kind of conversation, whether you live in a city, small town, or village?
With the knowledge that there is nothing “impure about menstruation,” young women are not empowered. The need for education and understanding on this subject across cultural and economic boundaries has never been greater. Young girls need to learn how to handle their changing bodies and be ready for them. Girls can stay in school and working adult women, even in more disadvantaged places, can aid them to stay gainfully employed throughout the entire year through education, the introduction of sanitary napkins, and sufficient water and toilet facilities.
However, change won’t happen until there is a movement that holds the view that all women’s lives can be improved with a single switch. Instead of outdated stereotypes that are unfounded in reality, girls and women of all ages need to start receiving fresh messages. While women in urban areas now frequently use sanitary pads, tampons, or menstrual cups, two-thirds of adolescent girls in rural areas frequently have no idea what is happening to them when they first start having periods. When and how should they be informed?
when they are young and during academic coursework. The language used in period-related interactions should sound more like this while they are still in school and developing:
We should be more cognizant of our flow, menstrual patterns, and the potential for infections during our periods. However, it doesn’t weaken you.
Purchasing sanitary napkins is not any more embarrassing than purchasing toothpaste or soap for oneself.
It’s not necessary to hide and discard used sanitary towels while no one is looking.
Comparatively speaking, using sanitary napkins can reduce your risk of developing cervical cancer compared to women who use rags or unclean cotton wads.
Cheaper does not always equate to better. Look for goods and businesses that are making an effort to demonstrate their dedication to timely menstrual hygiene education (especially post COVID).
Whisper has been leading the effort for the past three decades, teaching 45 lakh girls in 40,000+ schools about menstrual health and giving away free sanitary pads. Not only have they taken on period taboos head-on, but they have also educated and empowered women to become change agents at the most fundamental levels and earn a living by selling sanitary products. This ought to be the legacy we leave for future female generations. We need to picture a society in which periods are not taboo and where people aren’t scared to talk about them, share information, and work to make the world a better and safer place for all.
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing opinion. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises analyzing why you’re reacting the way you are in order to reflect on how to effectively address the underlying problem if you ask the question and aren’t satisfied with the response.
After a breakup
Draw one card for each of the following inquiries if you’ve recently broken up with someone and want to know more about the reason or determine whether you’ll get back together:
- How energetic is the partnership right now?
- What caused the divide in the first place?
- What do they really think of me right now?
- What do they intend for me right now?
- What kind of relationship will this be in the future?
- Which action is ideal for me to take right now?
When job searching
You can use this spread to explore what kind of career guidance the tarot can offer if you’re feeling uncertain about your career path or thinking about a new employment. Draw one card once more for each query.
- How active am I in my career right now?
- What challenge must I overcome?
- What is my calling in life?
- How can I follow this calling more closely?
- What should I do to prepare for the upcoming month?
When deciding between two options
This spread can highlight the benefits and drawbacks of each option, guiding you toward the best decision if you’re using tarot to pick between two possibilities (two job offers, two apartments, perhaps a love triangle???). Getting the deal Per card, ask one question.
- What is the fundamental cause of this fork in the road?
- What is the likely result of choosing option A?
- What is the most likely result for option B?
- What more should I take into account that was overlooked?
- What’s the best thing I can do right now?
When something is off with a friend
If you’re concerned about the state of a friendship or feel like something is wrong but are unable to pinpoint the cause, you might be interested in seeing what conclusions and solutions this spread offers. Ask one question per card, once more, I repeat.
- What makes this friendship so crucial?
- What led to this sudden change in tone, and why?
- What has changed, in my friend’s opinion?
- What can I do to make this matter more urgent?
- What is the future of this friendship?
- What should I do at this moment?
How are tarot cards purified?
Here are four simple steps to purifying tarot cards.
- Meditate. Simply unwind for a moment and get rid of all your thoughts.
- Pass each card through the smoke after burning sage.
- Place bay leaves within the deck of cards.
- And for protection, place a crystal on top.
You *Just* Had a Tarot Reading
Unless the reading is about a completely new and specific subject, I suggest waiting at least three months between professional tarot readings. Before returning to the cards, let things to develop and alter.
You Want a Redo
I frequently observe people attempting to “chase the right answer.” People will visit several tarot readers or ask the same question repeatedly to the same tarot reading until they receive the response they desire (which, by the law of averages, does happen eventually). This is basically useless!
Your Question Is About Someone Else
Tarot readings are not the solution if your entire line of inquiry is about another person’s thoughts and actions (such as what your ex is up to). Tarot is meant to help you gain understanding of *yourself,* not other people. (A better option would be to reconsider and rephrase your query as if you were looking for help on how to move past your split.)
You’re Looking for Medical Advice
Simply said, neither physical nor mental health concerns can be diagnosed or treated using the cards. Some things are better left in the hands of medical specialists rather than tarot readers!
When should a tarot reading be performed?
In this day and age, having the ability to meditate and be attentive is crucial, and tarot is a way to develop both.
Tarot readings can be incorporated into a daily, weekly, or monthly routine, or just as needed, to help you develop your intuitive skills and access some of the inner wisdom we all possess.
Drawing a card every morning when you wake up (or in the evenings before bed) that speaks to what you need to know about the upcoming day can help you read tarot cards more consistently.
Consider it a particularly fulfilling type of self-care that also has the added advantage of assisting you in manifesting a better, more promising future.
How many times are the tarot cards shuffled?
Because the left side is connected to intuitive and receptive energy, traditional tarot readers used their left hand to shuffle the cards. For similar reasons, some people think you should deal and shuffle tarot cards with your nondominant hand. I’ve never done this, though, because I can’t shuffle with one hand!
Apparently, it takes seven precise shuffles to get a completely random tarot deck, although in all honesty, you don’t have to follow that rule. As they focus on their query, some people prefer to shuffle their tarot deck a few times, while others prefer to shuffle for at least a minute. Use a non-traditional shuffling technique if it works for you. The most crucial step is to simply shuffle the cards.
Do tarot cards answer yes or no questions?
Tarot readings can help you swiftly get answers to specific questions. The simplicity of yes-or-no tarot readings makes them ideal for beginners. They consist of a specific question and typically one to three cards that stand for “yes,” “no,” or “maybe.”