Online or in-person tarot card readings are also options. With people still feeling the effects of the second wave of the epidemic, online readings are currently the safest and most practical. It appears that staying indoors is the wisest course of action because a third wave is imminent. Therefore, any physical session is absolutely unacceptable. Additionally, tarot readings provide a plethora of advantages:
- You can use a reader whenever you choose, day or night.
- You can have a tarot reading while relaxing at home, at the workplace, or on the road.
- For new customers, there are usually free minutes and other tempting incentives.
- On one website, you can get several types of psychic readings.
- Tarot card readings are more precise.
On the webpage you are using, all of them rely. You should exercise caution before joining any network because thousands of websites advertise tarot readings and solutions to issues. Nowadays, data theft and online fraud are rather common, so it’s critical to recognize and stay away from fake websites. Reputable websites offer precise tarot readings from real, knowledgeable readers.
In This Article...
How can I guarantee the accuracy of my tarot reading?
7 suggestions for maximizing the results of your upcoming tarot card reading
- Each reader is unique.
- Bring an open-ended inquiry with you.
- Unhappy with what you heard?
- Answering questions about time might be challenging.
- Death and the Devil are not necessarily bad omens.
- Tarot frequently provides confirmation of what you already know.
Is it preferable to interpret your own tarot cards?
It most certainly is. Tarot is a technique that aids in deepening our understanding of the present moment, honoring our intuition, and predicting future possibilities. Although it might seem complicated, the technique is actually quite straightforward.
Can the tarot tell you yes or no?
You can approach a yes-or-no reading in a number different ways, depending on how well-versed you are in the tarot cards. In general, this type of reading is expressing your query and selecting cards until a “yes,” “no,” or even “maybe,” becomes obvious. We’ll go over a step-by-step procedure a little later.
The aces of the deckthe aces of cups, wands, pentacles, and swordsare used by Alexander to indicate a yes, but your yes cards may alter if you have a connection or intuitive sense for a certain card. Like any other tarot reading, a lot of it depends on your intuition, so you can be somewhat flexible.
These spreads are a fantastic choice if you’re looking for clarification on a particular topic, even though they’re not intended to provide you with the finer nuances, just a basic yes or no.
How can I interpret tarot cards on my own?
I discovered early on in my tarot excursions that knowing the meanings of each card isn’t necessary, even if there is much value and wisdom to be gained from them. Your intuition holds the key to learning how to interpret tarot cards. And this makes sense given that they are instruments for receiving and deciphering messages from the universe or our inner selves. Get the best advice from readers below to learn how to read tarot cards for yourself instinctively and without memorization.
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing opinion. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises analyzing why you’re reacting the way you are in order to reflect on how to effectively address the underlying problem if you ask the question and aren’t satisfied with the response.
You *Just* Had a Tarot Reading
Unless the reading is about a completely new and specific subject, I suggest waiting at least three months between professional tarot readings. Before returning to the cards, let things to develop and alter.
You Want a Redo
I frequently observe people attempting to “chase the right answer.” People will visit several tarot readers or ask the same question repeatedly to the same tarot reading until they receive the response they desire (which, by the law of averages, does happen eventually). This is basically useless!
Your Question Is About Someone Else
Tarot readings are not the solution if your entire line of inquiry is about another person’s thoughts and actions (such as what your ex is up to). Tarot is meant to help you gain understanding of *yourself,* not other people. (A better option would be to reconsider and rephrase your query as if you were looking for help on how to move past your split.)
You’re Looking for Medical Advice
Simply said, neither physical nor mental health concerns can be diagnosed or treated using the cards. Some things are better left in the hands of medical specialists rather than tarot readers!
After a breakup
Draw one card for each of the following inquiries if you’ve recently broken up with someone and want to know more about the reason or determine whether you’ll get back together:
- How energetic is the partnership right now?
- What caused the divide in the first place?
- What do they really think of me right now?
- What do they intend for me right now?
- What kind of relationship will this be in the future?
- Which action is ideal for me to take right now?
When job searching
You can use this spread to explore what kind of career guidance the tarot can offer if you’re feeling uncertain about your career path or thinking about a new employment. Draw one card once more for each query.
- How active am I in my career right now?
- What challenge must I overcome?
- What is my calling in life?
- How can I follow this calling more closely?
- What should I do to prepare for the upcoming month?
When deciding between two options
This spread can highlight the benefits and drawbacks of each option, guiding you toward the best decision if you’re using tarot to pick between two possibilities (two job offers, two apartments, perhaps a love triangle???). Getting the deal Per card, ask one question.
- What is the fundamental cause of this fork in the road?
- What is the likely result of choosing option A?
- What is the most likely result for option B?
- What more should I take into account that was overlooked?
- What’s the best thing I can do right now?
When something is off with a friend
If you’re concerned about the state of a friendship or feel like something is wrong but are unable to pinpoint the cause, you might be interested in seeing what conclusions and solutions this spread offers. Ask one question per card, once more, I repeat.
- What makes this friendship so crucial?
- What led to this sudden change in tone, and why?
- What has changed, in my friend’s opinion?
- What can I do to make this matter more urgent?
- What is the future of this friendship?
- What should I do at this moment?
Can I consult my tarot cards daily?
Although some people may find it easy to interpret tarot cards, as with anything you learn, practice makes perfect. Kelly Sarber, a psychic medium and intuitive based in California, told INSIDER that daily practice is just as crucial as picking the best deck.