According to Fortunaso, the ideal questions to ask during tarot readings are open-ended inquiries. Examples comprise:
- Inform me about your career.
- How can I strengthen my bond with X?
- What is going on in my love life at the moment?
According to Fortunaso, “the reason you want to have these wide queries is because you want the tale from the tarot, not the definitive answer.” “You wouldn’t just go to a movie and ask what happens at the end. You want to view the movie to understand the setting. You desire to make the voyage.”
When questions are phrased in this way, the cards are given the chance to reveal unexpected information that may be useful, such as highlighting significant individuals in a scenario, hidden emotions, or limiting beliefs that are preventing you from moving forward. Furthermore, just because a question is open-ended doesn’t exclude it from being specific. Be explicit when required, advises Krans. “Don’t be hesitant to include specifics in your question, such as names, places, and dates, if you have a specific thing you want to know.”
Whether you’re pulling your own cards or working with a reader, here’s a pro tip: make sure you’re at ease and composed before you begin. Take five to ten minutes to unwind before a reading, advises Krans. “Even breathing exercises, time in nature, or some meditation will help you hone your questions.”
Although asking the tarot cards questions about a particular topic can yield some insightful answers, Krans asserts that you are not need to ask any questions at all. You might request a general reading from your tarot card reader and then observe the messages that are revealed. Or, if you’re consulting your own cards, just state bluntly, “What do I need to know right now?”
It’s completely acceptable to ask for clarification if you draw a card and are still unsure of its meaning in light of your inquiry, according to Fortunaso. She claims that when additional explanation or questioning are required, the readings are frequently at their best. It may truly go into a subject.
To do this, Fortunaso advises telling the cards that you’re unsure of their significance and pulling another card in the hopes of receiving an answer. Do not randomly select a large number of cards if, after doing so, you are still unsure of what the heck the cards are trying to tell you. Simply sit with the response for a while and let it simmer. The significance will probably become clear in the future.
Keep in mind that it’s in your best interest as well as the tarot reader to keep these suggestions in mind. Additionally, if you have a deck of tarot cards, there’s no reason you can’t DIY a reader even though you may want to consult a professional on topics you’re particularly stumped on. You can learn the ins and outs of tarot using a spread, or you can start out with a one-card pull to set intentions or get clarification on a specific subject.
But whatever of the method you select, you can be sure that the cards will provide more accurate responses if you ask the right questions. In conclusion, keep your open-ended questions focused, but if you’re unclear of what you want to know, feel free to be general. Be prepared to ask clarifying questions after your first card if necessary, such as “What do you mean by this?” Above all, if you don’t truly want to know the answers to a question, don’t ask it.
How can you pose a tarot query for love?
If you’re looking for information regarding your love life, a tarot card reading can be entertaining and illuminating. If you’re looking for some direction in the difficult and erratic process of finding love, perhaps it’s time to consult the cards.
It’s crucial to understand the proper procedure for posing queries about love to the tarot cards. The best place to start is by asking open-ended questions. If you begin your query with Why, Where, Which, What, or How, you’ll probably have an open-ended response right away.
Asking open-ended questions will enable you to receive a more insightful and practical card reading. Most people also suggest against using the yes/no question type of inquiry. Tarot is not intended to provide such precise answers. Instead, you want practical knowledge and spiritual direction that will actually enable you to take command of your life.
When given the chance, many people inquire about their romantic relationships with the cards. It’s a popular reading to get, and in addition to obtaining some insight into where your romantic relationship is going, you might also get some guidance on how to move forward. To get you started, consider the following queries.
What parts of myself do I need to work on in order to have a balanced relationship?
It’s a cliched piece of love advice. You must first love yourself in order to love another person. Sometimes we need to work on a small amount of self-improvement before we are ready for love, but that may be a difficult process in and of itself. It can be challenging to know where to start. The cards might be able to point out the aspects of you that want some tender loving care in order to be prepared for a balanced, healthy relationship.
What is the reason that I am blocking myself from new love entering my life?
Sometimes you think you’ve found the right person, but there’s still something lacking. This can be a result of your inner self blocking new love from entering. Why do we do this, then? There isn’t a simple solution, and it differs for everyone. However, if you consult the cards, they might be able to shed some light on why you’re so reluctant to open the door.
What is the most important lesson I need to learn from my break-up?
The majority of us have had a breakup. We are also aware of their potential mess. When you split up with someone, it may seem like the only thing you’ve learnt is how much you loved them and how sad you are that they’re no longer in your life. But every relationship can teach us somethinggood or badand the cards can be useful if you’re having problems figuring out what that lesson is.
What would be a good type of date to go on with my crush?
One of the most difficult aspects of dating is deciding what to do on a first date. There are a lot of choices. minigolf, a stroll across the park, or the traditional dinner and movie. However, there might be a particular kind of date that would be advantageous for both you and your prospective spouse in ways that only the cards might reveal.
What are my strengths when it comes to relationships?
As humans, it can be simple to focus on our flaws and engage in self-criticism. But recognizing what you offer to the table is a crucial component of being a good partner. Perhaps you have excellent communication skills or are sensitive to your partner’s feelings. It can be quite beneficial to your love life to recognize this strength so that you can use it as a reminder to yourself when you doubt your abilities.
What does the universe want me to know about my love life?
Asking more general questions might occasionally be beneficial because you can receive responses you weren’t looking for. The cards might assist you determine if there is something specific that the universe wants you to know about your romantic life.
What is next for my love life?
When given the chance, I believe we would all like to pose this question. It might be alluring to anticipate what lies ahead and how much longer you will have to wait, whether you recently ended a relationship or have been single for a while and are ready for love. The cards will undoubtedly assist you if they can provide an answer to this query.
What new activities/hobbies might lead me to my next love interest?
Taking up new hobbies can be beneficial for many reasons, but one of them may be that you’ll possibly meet someone new. Maybe the cards might give you some guidance on what to attempt that might make you fall in love if you’re feeling like you want to try something new, like a cooking or painting class.
Why do I keep holding onto this relationship/crush?
Whether we are in a committed relationship or just have a crush on someone, it can be very difficult to let go of our love interests. No matter how much you might want to, if you’re having trouble letting go, it might be time to consult your cards for some guidance. The solution should enable you to comprehend why you’re clinging on so tightly and what you can do to start letting go.
What type of personality should I avoid in love and relationships?
You won’t get along with everyoneif you did, falling in love would be much simpler. However, if you discover that incompatibility is a reoccurring issue in your romantic relationships, there may be a certain personality type you need to steer clear of. To spare yourself some time in the future, ask the cards for advice on the personality types you should steer clear of.
Where is this relationship headed?
Asking the cards may be a little less intimidating than asking your partner this question, which most people fear doing. Getting some sound advice for the future is always appreciated, whether you’re having trouble deciding if the relationship is intended to last or you badly want it to.
What are the blockages in my relationship?
Every couple experiences times of strain and uncertainty since relationships aren’t meant to be simple all the time. But if you think the relationship is intended to stay and you don’t want to give up, it might be time to put some effort into it and identify any obstacles that are keeping your connection from thriving.
How can I become more confident about finding love?
Finding love and going on dates might be terrifying. You can find yourself ghosting someone because you’re worried they don’t like you or canceling dates because you’re too frightened. The cards might be able to assist you in bringing out a little bit of confidence to give you the push you need to move forward.
How can I better support my partner?
Relationships are a two-way street, and many of us have experienced what it’s like when your partner isn’t lending you the support you need. It’s crucial to be aware of this, and you should consult the cards if you feel that you haven’t been helping your spouse adequately or in the appropriate ways.
How can I attract my destined person?
Although you can’t make love appear out of thin air, you may make an effort to attract the person you were intended to be with. If there is anything particular you should be doing to attract your person, let the cards tell you. There are many techniques for various people to attract love.
Since love is one of the forces that shape the world, tarot card readings frequently center on it. With so many questions to ask and so much material to learn, tarot might be intimidating at first. You can build on these 15 questions as you go along, but these will be a fantastic place to start.
It’s best to put your own needs first in order to get the most out of a tarot card reading. Always keep the purpose of your questioning in mind, and have an open mind. The purpose of tarot cards is to foretell the future. Additionally, it’s acceptable if the cards reveal information that you don’t want to hearjust take or leave what feels right.
Finding “the one” and learning how to do so are hot topics. Here are some of the greatest questions to ask to find out how you might discover love in order to make your search as fruitful as possible.
- How can I find my true love?
- Which personality traits need to I keep away from when hunting for a partner?
- Where can I find my twin flame?
- What kind of life partner is best for me?
- What can I do to make sure the proper person enters my life?
- Where will I most likely meet my true love?
- How do I find out whether my crush finds me attractive?
- What actions must I take to find real love?
- How can I meet a partner who shares my aspirations for the future?
- Do I like my crush?
- What qualities ought I be looking for in a partner?
- How can I search for love with more self-assurance?
- What kind of individuals best affect me?
- When do I get my real love?
- How do I go about finding the perfect life partner?
- How can I tell whether I’m ready to start dating again?
Coping With Loss
If you are unable to let go of the past, you cannot go forward with your future. So that you may move on with your life, a psychic can help you through the healing process.
- How can I go past a breakup?
- Why am I unable to get over an ex?
- How do I get over my divorce?
- How can the love I have now be replaced by a future love?
- How can I handle losing a loved one?
- How can I get in touch with a loved one who has passed away?
- What can I take away from my most recent breakup?
- Is it a good idea for me to try to get in touch with a loved one who has passed away?
Relationship Road Bumps
Even the healthiest of partnerships occasionally experience a few hiccups. You can use the following queries to help you resolve some of the most typical problems.
- How can I make my relationship with my partner stronger?
- What resentments from the past are surfacing in my present relationship?
- How can I improve as a partner?
- Why are things bad in my marriage?
- What dangers exist for our relationship?
- How can I get past my partner’s obnoxious behaviors?
- How can I keep my marriage intact?
- What is it about my current relationship that you don’t see?
- How can I make my relationship happier once more?
- What erroneous beliefs about my partner do I hold?
- How can I assist my partner with a particular query?
- What should I bring to our relationship, according to my partner?
- Why is my relationship stuck in a rut?
- How can I make my partner and I more sexually compatible?
- Where does my partner require additional assistance?
- How can I better understand my partner’s emotions?
- What patterns in my relationship need to change?
- How have I ruined my relationships, and what can I do to stop?
One of the best methods to identify the highs and lows in your relationships is to get understanding. You can get the clarity you need by consulting a psychic.
- What information about my connection should I know?
- What steps can I take to have a fulfilling relationship?
- How can I really listen to my heart?
- How can I communicate with my partner the most effectively?
- How can I tell if my present spouse is a good match for marriage?
- What aspects of my personality do I need to improve in order to have a healthy relationship?
- What things should I be mindful of as I begin a new relationship?
- What’s the most effective technique for me to understand my relationship?
- What are my relationship’s weak points?
- What distinguishes my relationship from others?
- How can I quit acting out the same bad behaviors in my relationship?
- What’s the future of my relationship?
- What kind of romantic vacation should I book for us?
- Why do I keep picturing my ex-?
- What’s in store for my love life?
- What unique characteristics does my partnership possess?
- How have my past relationships strengthened me?
- What do I need to know about my love life from the universe?
- What kind of first date should I have with my prospective partner?
- What is the most significant trait that my partner and I share?
- What can I do to be more sincere in my interactions?
- What prevents me from making a commitment?
You’re looking for confirmation of a possible connection. These are some of the most effective queries to put to a psychic.
- Is the person I am with now my twin flame?
- Is the person I am with now my soul mate?
- What will happen if I reconcile with my ex-boyfriend?
- How can I tell if someone is considering me?
- Is the person I’m with now the right one for me?
- How can I tell whether my ex and I can still be friends?
- Would my crush and I get along?
- What do I do if my crush isn’t feeling the same way?
- What’s the greatest approach for me to understand my connection more clearly?
How can a tarot card be questioned?
As you mix the cards, instruct the questioner to ask the question and consider it. As you mix the cards, consider the question. The questioner should mix the cards after receiving them and think about the query. Then the questioner should return them back to you (not on the table).
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing opinion. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises analyzing why you’re reacting the way you are in order to reflect on how to effectively address the underlying problem if you ask the question and aren’t satisfied with the response.
How should I maintain my Tarot deck?
While rearranging the cards in the tarot deck is a good approach to purify and clear their energy, there are some circumstances in which you might wish to perform a more specialized ritual. If you’re just getting started with tarot, cleaning your deck can be an excellent place to start.
You might want to clean your tarot deck for a variety of reasons, including:
- beginning with a fresh deck
- readings for other people
- You think you need to recharge.
- Your card readings seem a touch “odd” or “disconnected”
- Your deck hasn’t been used recently.
- Your deck has been handled by others
- You think you’ve been utilizing your deck a lot. A LOT, especially for books with strong emotional content
Why should you cleanse or clear your tarot deck?
Tarot deck cleansing helps keep the energy flowing between you and your deck. Consider it as a little spiritual hygiene to maintain a strong and clear connection. It’s not necessary, but if you have any of the aforementioned symptoms, try a few of the energetic cleansing techniques listed below and note which ones seem to work the best for you.
How often should you cleanse your tarot deck?
This is another way of stating USE YOUR INTUITION: there are no hard and fast laws. Don’t stress if you don’t believe it is necessary for your deck. Alternately, if you like to cleanse them once per week or once per month, that’s great. If it feels appropriate to you, you can even place your favorite crystal on the balcony each night.
If you frequently place crystals on your deck and store it on an altar while not in use, you might not feel the need to cleanse it frequently because this quick ritual will likely be sufficient to keep your deck feeling nice.
There are numerous ways to cleanse your cards, just as there are numerous reasons why you might desire to do so.
Different ways to cleanse your tarot deck
Use holy smoke. Light a dried rosemary, lavender, cedar, sage, or palo santo cleansing wand until it begins to smoke. Hold the smoke a safe distance below the deck while holding the burning herbs in one hand and the deck in the other so that the smoke drifts upward onto the cards. Turn the deck so that the smoke covers it from all angles. Next, safely put your deck to the ground and put out the fire.
On the deck, set a selenite stone (or a black tourmaline or a transparent quartz). It works well to leave it like way for an hour, but I prefer to leave it overnight.
Set them on display during a new moon. The New Moon is energy of a blank slate; you can purify the deck by setting it on a window sill on a new moon night. At this moment, you can also make a brand-new intention for your deck.
Place the cards in a salty dish. A strong and stabilizing cleaner is salt. My preferred choice for a thorough cleansing is this. Allow it to sit anywhere from one to eight hours in a dry area.
Unorderly shuffle. Spread the cards out on the ground, then shuffle them around like a child playing in dirt. This method’s freedom and randomization serve as an excellent reset.
the shuffle and sort. Set up the deck in rows of seven cards across, commencing with the Major Arcana numbers 0 to 22. (see photo above). Next, arrange the cards, Ace through King, one for each suit, as follows: Swords, Pentacles, Cups, and Wands. View the deck in this configuration, then mix everything up (like the chaotic!) and shuffle it thoroughly.