According to her, “Tarot cards do not predict the future; rather, tarot is a tool for spiritual guidance and allows the reader to connect to his or her inner wisdom.” “Tarot readings assist a person in learning the information required to make sense of a specific circumstance. As readings provide a person with insight into past, present, and future occurrences based on their current path at the time of the reading, decks are best utilized as a tool of inner wisdom and guidance. The cards don’t always predict what will happen; rather, they help a person analyze a situation and choose the best course of action based on what is already known and what the cards indicate.”
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing opinion. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises analyzing why you’re reacting the way you are in order to reflect on how to effectively address the underlying problem if you ask the question and aren’t satisfied with the response.
Tarot cards may be used daily.
There are several advantages to regularly using tarot cards, regardless of your level of expertise or whether you consider yourself a spiritual skeptic or beginner. Tarot, for example, can teach you how to access your intuition on a regular basis, which can help you make decisions and coordinate your actions. Tarot habits can be a great way to get in touch with your inner self and ask the proper questions. Because you’re prioritizing tuning into your own rhythm and patterns, you might even feel as though you’re beginning to see things more clearly, whether it be warning signs at work or a more significant issue you need to address in a relationship.
How are tarot cards used by beginners?
Tarot readings typically proceed in the following manner after that:
- You must first pose a query to the card deck. It ought to be unambiguous and open-ended.
- It’s time to shuffle once you have the question in your head.
- Draw a card (s).
- Lay your chosen card or cards in your spread face down after making your selection.
How are tarot cards charged?
Leave your deck in a sacred location where you can “knead (shuffle) it each hour, giving it your magical power with your hands, for one waking day, much as you would a loaf of rising bread.” The greatest time to use this charge is when you’re taking a day off at home or in a retreat.
Tarot reading is possible during periods.
You would expect that by the year 2020, society will have overcome long-standing taboos and become more educated. In offices, medical facilities, schools, and colleges, we surveyed a number of young ladies. But little appears to have changed. These are some things that women are still told today.
1. If you’re a woman and angry, you must be having a period.
2. If you’re a woman in pain, you must be having your period.
3. If you’re a woman and you’re walking funny, you must be having a period.
4. Even at home, when on your period, you should have a separate room, dishes, and restrictions.
5. Consuming cold food or beverages can stop your flow.
6. You are unable to exercise, visit a place of worship, or swim when you are menstruating.
7. Avoid cooking, hair-washing, and handling dairy products or pickles when you’re menstruating.
8. Women often utilize the excuse of PMS to escape uncomfortable circumstances.
9. Tarot readings are not permitted during times.
10. Women are more susceptible to supernatural beings and are more easily possessed during their periods.
11. Periods for women are voluntary and controllable. Because they enjoy the drama and the days off, they have them every month.
We’re sure you’ve found many of them to be gratingly familiar if you’re a woman. But if, like us, you’ve rolled your eyes till you thought they might pop out of your head, pause and consider why.
Why is it that despite enormous scientific advancement, a wealth of data, and the Internet, we still don’t fully comprehend how a woman’s body functions physiologically? Modern, educated women may not wish to have children or be held captive by these misconceptions and lies about menstruation. However, the majority are helpless against ignorance, a lack of appropriate education, and ignorance.
The way that our friends, coworkers, family members, and neighbors think is mostly a result of what they were taught as children. If having periods were accepted as normal rather than taboo, don’t you think we would be having a different kind of conversation, whether you live in a city, small town, or village?
With the knowledge that there is nothing “impure about menstruation,” young women are not empowered. The need for education and understanding on this subject across cultural and economic boundaries has never been greater. Young girls need to learn how to handle their changing bodies and be ready for them. Girls can stay in school and working adult women, even in more disadvantaged places, can aid them to stay gainfully employed throughout the entire year through education, the introduction of sanitary napkins, and sufficient water and toilet facilities.
However, change won’t happen until there is a movement that holds the view that all women’s lives can be improved with a single switch. Instead of outdated stereotypes that are unfounded in reality, girls and women of all ages need to start receiving fresh messages. While women in urban areas now frequently use sanitary pads, tampons, or menstrual cups, two-thirds of adolescent girls in rural areas frequently have no idea what is happening to them when they first start having periods. When and how should they be informed?
when they are young and during academic coursework. The language used in period-related interactions should sound more like this while they are still in school and developing:
We should be more cognizant of our flow, menstrual patterns, and the potential for infections during our periods. However, it doesn’t weaken you.
Purchasing sanitary napkins is not any more embarrassing than purchasing toothpaste or soap for oneself.
It’s not necessary to hide and discard used sanitary towels while no one is looking.
Comparatively speaking, using sanitary napkins can reduce your risk of developing cervical cancer compared to women who use rags or unclean cotton wads.
Cheaper does not always equate to better. Look for goods and businesses that are making an effort to demonstrate their dedication to timely menstrual hygiene education (especially post COVID).
Whisper has been leading the effort for the past three decades, teaching 45 lakh girls in 40,000+ schools about menstrual health and giving away free sanitary pads. Not only have they taken on period taboos head-on, but they have also educated and empowered women to become change agents at the most fundamental levels and earn a living by selling sanitary products. This ought to be the legacy we leave for future female generations. We need to picture a society in which periods are not taboo and where people aren’t scared to talk about them, share information, and work to make the world a better and safer place for all.
After a breakup
Draw one card for each of the following inquiries if you’ve recently broken up with someone and want to know more about the reason or determine whether you’ll get back together:
- How energetic is the partnership right now?
- What caused the divide in the first place?
- What do they really think of me right now?
- What do they intend for me right now?
- What kind of relationship will this be in the future?
- Which action is ideal for me to take right now?
When job searching
You can use this spread to explore what kind of career guidance the tarot can offer if you’re feeling uncertain about your career path or thinking about a new employment. Draw one card once more for each query.
- How active am I in my career right now?
- What challenge must I overcome?
- What is my calling in life?
- How can I follow this calling more closely?
- What should I do to prepare for the upcoming month?
When deciding between two options
This spread can highlight the benefits and drawbacks of each option, guiding you toward the best decision if you’re using tarot to pick between two possibilities (two job offers, two apartments, perhaps a love triangle???). Getting the deal Per card, ask one question.
- What is the fundamental cause of this fork in the road?
- What is the likely result of choosing option A?
- What is the most likely result for option B?
- What more should I take into account that was overlooked?
- What’s the best thing I can do right now?
When something is off with a friend
If you’re concerned about the state of a friendship or feel like something is wrong but are unable to pinpoint the cause, you might be interested in seeing what conclusions and solutions this spread offers. Ask one question per card, once more, I repeat.
- What makes this friendship so crucial?
- What led to this sudden change in tone, and why?
- What has changed, in my friend’s opinion?
- What can I do to make this matter more urgent?
- What is the future of this friendship?
- What should I do at this moment?
How are tarot cards purified?
Here are four simple steps to purifying tarot cards.
- Meditate. Simply unwind for a moment and get rid of all your thoughts.
- Pass each card through the smoke after burning sage.
- Place bay leaves within the deck of cards.
- And for protection, place a crystal on top.