This card is a representation of your current romantic situation. This card depicts how you currently feel about the relationship and your spouse. This card is a representation of how your spouse feels about the relationship.
In This Article...
Can you consult the tarot cards for relationship advice?
If you’re looking for information regarding your love life, a tarot card reading can be entertaining and illuminating. If you’re looking for some direction in the difficult and erratic process of finding love, perhaps it’s time to consult the cards.
It’s crucial to understand the proper procedure for posing queries about love to the tarot cards. The best place to start is by asking open-ended questions. If you begin your query with Why, Where, Which, What, or How, you’ll probably have an open-ended response right away.
Asking open-ended questions will enable you to receive a more insightful and practical card reading. Most people also suggest against using the yes/no question type of inquiry. Tarot is not intended to provide such precise answers. Instead, you want practical knowledge and spiritual direction that will actually enable you to take command of your life.
When given the chance, many people inquire about their romantic relationships with the cards. It’s a popular reading to get, and in addition to obtaining some insight into where your romantic relationship is going, you might also get some guidance on how to move forward. To get you started, consider the following queries.
What parts of myself do I need to work on in order to have a balanced relationship?
It’s a cliched piece of love advice. You must first love yourself in order to love another person. Sometimes we need to work on a small amount of self-improvement before we are ready for love, but that may be a difficult process in and of itself. It can be challenging to know where to start. The cards might be able to point out the aspects of you that want some tender loving care in order to be prepared for a balanced, healthy relationship.
What is the reason that I am blocking myself from new love entering my life?
Sometimes you think you’ve found the right person, but there’s still something lacking. This can be a result of your inner self blocking new love from entering. Why do we do this, then? There isn’t a simple solution, and it differs for everyone. However, if you consult the cards, they might be able to shed some light on why you’re so reluctant to open the door.
What is the most important lesson I need to learn from my break-up?
The majority of us have had a breakup. We are also aware of their potential mess. When you split up with someone, it may seem like the only thing you’ve learnt is how much you loved them and how sad you are that they’re no longer in your life. But every relationship can teach us somethinggood or badand the cards can be useful if you’re having problems figuring out what that lesson is.
What would be a good type of date to go on with my crush?
One of the most difficult aspects of dating is deciding what to do on a first date. There are a lot of choices. minigolf, a stroll across the park, or the traditional dinner and movie. However, there might be a particular kind of date that would be advantageous for both you and your prospective spouse in ways that only the cards might reveal.
What are my strengths when it comes to relationships?
As humans, it can be simple to focus on our flaws and engage in self-criticism. But recognizing what you offer to the table is a crucial component of being a good partner. Perhaps you have excellent communication skills or are sensitive to your partner’s feelings. It can be quite beneficial to your love life to recognize this strength so that you can use it as a reminder to yourself when you doubt your abilities.
What does the universe want me to know about my love life?
Asking more general questions might occasionally be beneficial because you can receive responses you weren’t looking for. The cards might assist you determine if there is something specific that the universe wants you to know about your romantic life.
What is next for my love life?
When given the chance, I believe we would all like to pose this question. It might be alluring to anticipate what lies ahead and how much longer you will have to wait, whether you recently ended a relationship or have been single for a while and are ready for love. The cards will undoubtedly assist you if they can provide an answer to this query.
What new activities/hobbies might lead me to my next love interest?
Taking up new hobbies can be beneficial for many reasons, but one of them may be that you’ll possibly meet someone new. Maybe the cards might give you some guidance on what to attempt that might make you fall in love if you’re feeling like you want to try something new, like a cooking or painting class.
Why do I keep holding onto this relationship/crush?
Whether we are in a committed relationship or just have a crush on someone, it can be very difficult to let go of our love interests. No matter how much you might want to, if you’re having trouble letting go, it might be time to consult your cards for some guidance. The solution should enable you to comprehend why you’re clinging on so tightly and what you can do to start letting go.
What type of personality should I avoid in love and relationships?
You won’t get along with everyoneif you did, falling in love would be much simpler. However, if you discover that incompatibility is a reoccurring issue in your romantic relationships, there may be a certain personality type you need to steer clear of. To spare yourself some time in the future, ask the cards for advice on the personality types you should steer clear of.
Where is this relationship headed?
Asking the cards may be a little less intimidating than asking your partner this question, which most people fear doing. Getting some sound advice for the future is always appreciated, whether you’re having trouble deciding if the relationship is intended to last or you badly want it to.
What are the blockages in my relationship?
Every couple experiences times of strain and uncertainty since relationships aren’t meant to be simple all the time. But if you think the relationship is intended to stay and you don’t want to give up, it might be time to put some effort into it and identify any obstacles that are keeping your connection from thriving.
How can I become more confident about finding love?
Finding love and going on dates might be terrifying. You can find yourself ghosting someone because you’re worried they don’t like you or canceling dates because you’re too frightened. The cards might be able to assist you in bringing out a little bit of confidence to give you the push you need to move forward.
How can I better support my partner?
Relationships are a two-way street, and many of us have experienced what it’s like when your partner isn’t lending you the support you need. It’s crucial to be aware of this, and you should consult the cards if you feel that you haven’t been helping your spouse adequately or in the appropriate ways.
How can I attract my destined person?
Although you can’t make love appear out of thin air, you may make an effort to attract the person you were intended to be with. If there is anything particular you should be doing to attract your person, let the cards tell you. There are many techniques for various people to attract love.
Since love is one of the forces that shape the world, tarot card readings frequently center on it. With so many questions to ask and so much material to learn, tarot might be intimidating at first. You can build on these 15 questions as you go along, but these will be a fantastic place to start.
It’s best to put your own needs first in order to get the most out of a tarot card reading. Always keep the purpose of your questioning in mind, and have an open mind. The purpose of tarot cards is to foretell the future. Additionally, it’s acceptable if the cards reveal information that you don’t want to hearjust take or leave what feels right.
What in the tarot is the partnership card?
The Lovers, which is the supreme love card in the Tarot, symbolizes a special tie and intense connection between two people. Its existence in a reading suggests a very real relationship based on respect and trust.
What do the love and relationship tarot cards mean?
According to Vanderveldt, if you pulled the World upright in a reading about love and relationships, it can signify a time of fulfillment, joy, and development. The world actually wants us to savor these happy moments, take them all in, and discover inner peace, she claims.
How is a relationship tarot spread performed?
We advise using this straightforward tarot spread to quickly diagnose the mechanics of a romantic connection between two people. Lay the card that is most to the left first, followed by the card that is most to the right, leaving space in the middle for a third card.
- What part do you play in this relationship, you? What is your self-perception like, and how does it impact your relationship?
- What function does the lover or partner play in the relationship? What do you think about your partner? How does that impact the collaboration?
- the dynamics What would you say about this connection? What features does it possess?
Can I perform a tarot card reading on myself?
It’s normal to be a little clumsy when you first start practicing the tarot. Tarot study is similar to learning a new languageit takes time to become proficient. But what happens if you no longer require the booklet and have intimate familiarity with the deck? Are you able to read yourself? No, except for a few rare instances. Simply put, it’s a horrible idea.
You see, the majority of us turn to astrology or tarot when we’re looking for clarity amid a period of ambiguity. In contrast to astrology, which is quite technical, our consciousness restricts our capacity to read tarot cards. Working with your personal interpretation of the cards, you are not constrained by short- and long-term cycles like the planets’ orbits. It might be tricky to go beyond your current circumstances while utilizing the tarot to better understand a trying scenario. Even if all the cards are spread out in front of you, putting them together requires such a broad perspective that it is all but impossible to fully understand the meaning of each card. Basically, any biases you already have will always be reflected in your tarot reading!
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing opinion. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises analyzing why you’re reacting the way you are in order to reflect on how to effectively address the underlying problem if you ask the question and aren’t satisfied with the response.
Can I inquire about a specific person with tarot cards?
So how does one approach a relationship-related Tarot reading question?
Simple: Use “Me” and “I” instead of “He” or “Her” or the other person’s name if at all possible. Questions like these “What can I do to mend my shattered heart or “What can I do to improve my relationship with ?” How can I locate the ideal partner? … and such stuff.
It just makes sense that the reading will be centered on you since you are paying for it. Take advantage of the reading as much as you can. That is precisely why I am always mentioning what readings CAN and CANNOT do. Because I want you to get the most reading bang for your buck, I post pages like “what to anticipate during a reading. Coming soon is a page with tips on how to maximize your reading experience.
Although the other party is a part of the relationship, they are not a part of the reading (unless they choose to be on a spiritual level, but that is very rare, special thing).
If you appreciate what you see on this site, I can read for groups and individuals at various times. I try hard to make sure that every reading I do is courteous, professional, reasonably priced, enjoyable, and family-friendly.
Finding “the one” and learning how to do so are hot topics. Here are some of the greatest questions to ask to find out how you might discover love in order to make your search as fruitful as possible.
- How can I find my true love?
- Which personality traits need to I keep away from when hunting for a partner?
- Where can I find my twin flame?
- What kind of life partner is best for me?
- What can I do to make sure the proper person enters my life?
- Where will I most likely meet my true love?
- How do I find out whether my crush finds me attractive?
- What actions must I take to find real love?
- How can I meet a partner who shares my aspirations for the future?
- Do I like my crush?
- What qualities ought I be looking for in a partner?
- How can I search for love with more self-assurance?
- What kind of individuals best affect me?
- When do I get my real love?
- How do I go about finding the perfect life partner?
- How can I tell whether I’m ready to start dating again?
Coping With Loss
If you are unable to let go of the past, you cannot go forward with your future. So that you may move on with your life, a psychic can help you through the healing process.
- How can I go past a breakup?
- Why am I unable to get over an ex?
- How do I get over my divorce?
- How can the love I have now be replaced by a future love?
- How can I handle losing a loved one?
- How can I get in touch with a loved one who has passed away?
- What can I take away from my most recent breakup?
- Is it a good idea for me to try to get in touch with a loved one who has passed away?
Relationship Road Bumps
Even the healthiest of partnerships occasionally experience a few hiccups. You can use the following queries to help you resolve some of the most typical problems.
- How can I make my relationship with my partner stronger?
- What resentments from the past are surfacing in my present relationship?
- How can I improve as a partner?
- Why are things bad in my marriage?
- What dangers exist for our relationship?
- How can I get past my partner’s obnoxious behaviors?
- How can I keep my marriage intact?
- What is it about my current relationship that you don’t see?
- How can I make my relationship happier once more?
- What erroneous beliefs about my partner do I hold?
- How can I assist my partner with a particular query?
- What should I bring to our relationship, according to my partner?
- Why is my relationship stuck in a rut?
- How can I make my partner and I more sexually compatible?
- Where does my partner require additional assistance?
- How can I better understand my partner’s emotions?
- What patterns in my relationship need to change?
- How have I ruined my relationships, and what can I do to stop?
One of the best methods to identify the highs and lows in your relationships is to get understanding. You can get the clarity you need by consulting a psychic.
- What information about my connection should I know?
- What steps can I take to have a fulfilling relationship?
- How can I really listen to my heart?
- How can I communicate with my partner the most effectively?
- How can I tell if my present spouse is a good match for marriage?
- What aspects of my personality do I need to improve in order to have a healthy relationship?
- What things should I be mindful of as I begin a new relationship?
- What’s the most effective technique for me to understand my relationship?
- What are my relationship’s weak points?
- What distinguishes my relationship from others?
- How can I quit acting out the same bad behaviors in my relationship?
- What’s the future of my relationship?
- What kind of romantic vacation should I book for us?
- Why do I keep picturing my ex-?
- What’s in store for my love life?
- What unique characteristics does my partnership possess?
- How have my past relationships strengthened me?
- What do I need to know about my love life from the universe?
- What kind of first date should I have with my prospective partner?
- What is the most significant trait that my partner and I share?
- What can I do to be more sincere in my interactions?
- What prevents me from making a commitment?
You’re looking for confirmation of a possible connection. These are some of the most effective queries to put to a psychic.
- Is the person I am with now my twin flame?
- Is the person I am with now my soul mate?
- What will happen if I reconcile with my ex-boyfriend?
- How can I tell if someone is considering me?
- Is the person I’m with now the right one for me?
- How can I tell whether my ex and I can still be friends?
- Would my crush and I get along?
- What do I do if my crush isn’t feeling the same way?
- What’s the greatest approach for me to understand my connection more clearly?
What does it mean to “pull the Lovers”?
Reversing the Lovers represents discord and hesitation. According to Vanderveldt, there can be a “feeling that this other person is ‘too good’ for you. The imbalance is brought on by a struggle between the head and the heart. Porter and June suggest that you might also be bound by unconscious patterns that “cause you to act out of sync with your reality.” (For instance, becoming shut down when triggered, or unintentionally rejecting your spouse out of fear.)
You are being asked to avoid making snap decisions and to address the core issue, they continue. “Sit with why if something feels off in your relationship.” You can inquire into the source of your love-related beliefs, as Vanderveldt proposes. What are some ways to embrace honesty and vulnerability in relationships?