Simply put, you were born on the cusp of two signs if you were born within a few days of the Sun’s movement from one sign to the next. The following dates are included:
How can you tell if you were born on the cusp?
Only if both signs overlapped on the day a person was born can there be a cusp.
For example, from February 15 to the 21st, the zodiac signs Aquarius (January 20 – February 18) and Pisces (February 19 – March 20) overlap, forming a cusp.
You were born on the Aquarius-Pisces cusp if the Sun was moving out of Aquarius into the 12th House, where Pisces is placed, on your birthday.
Why do some astrologers say there’s no such thing as a zodiac cusp?
According to astrologer Maryn Altman, “Planets are either in one of two signs: Aries or Taurus. A cusp is just a phrase used to denote the point at where a sign ends or begins.”
What exactly is a zodiac cusp?
According to astrology, those born on dates that lie within a zodiac cusp are similar to a Gemini, who combines the characteristics of two different zodiac signs into one single personality. This is one of the main reasons why someone may believe that their zodiac sign does not adequately depict them. This is where you’ll learn everything you need to know about zodiac cusp signs. The nature of a person whose birthday falls on the cusp (a point of transition between two states) 2-3 days before and after the shift of zodiac signs is referred to as this phrase. This means you may have characteristics pulled from the energy of each zodiac sign in which your birthday falls. Let’s take a look at each zodiac sign’s cusp sign.
Is it possible to have two zodiac signs?
There is just one solution, regardless of your birth date: no one has two signs. However, if you were born within a few days of the Sun’s transition from one zodiac sign to the next, you were born on the cusp, and you may experience the effects of two separate signs.
What are the zodiac cusps?
In general, if you were born three days before or after the change in signs, you are “on the cusp.” Each cusp phase is given a name that represents the unique energy that it bears.
- April 16 – 22 is the Cusp of Power.
- May 17th – 23rd is the Cusp of Energy.
- Cusp of Magic takes place from June 17 to June 23.
- Oscillation’s Cusp: July 19-July 25
- The Edge of Exposure is August 19th to August 25th.
- September 19th – 25th is the Cusp of Beauty.
- The Dramatic Edge: October 19 – 25
- From November 18 to 24, the United States is on the verge of revolution.
- December 18th – 24th is the Cusp of Prophecy.
- 16th – 23rd of January: Cusp of Mystery
- The Cusp of Sensitivity is from February 15th to February 21st.
- March 17th – 23rd is the time when the world is on the verge of rebirth.
How does being on the cusp affect you?
If you were born on the cusp, you may find that you have personality qualities from the sign next to you. People born under the sign of Aries but on the cusp of Aries and Taurus, for example, are frequently exceptional leaders. Normally, Aries impatience can lead to hasty decisions and reactions, but if you’re an Aries born on the cusp of Taurus, these tendencies may be mitigated by Taurean energy, which is more grounded and rational. This isn’t to say that being a cusper is always sunshine and rainbows; your two signs’ energies may clash!
In any case, being born on the cusp can endow you with a wide range of talents that can blend and shine in a variety of ways. Learning about the benefits and drawbacks of your cusp might help you accept your unique and sometimes confusing personality!
With a FREE Cosmic Profile, you can learn about your unique astrological energy. Now is the time to learn more about what your astrological energy has to say about YOU.
Is it unusual to be born on the edge of something?
If you’re into astrology, you’ve definitely heard of the term “cusp birth,” which refers to a birthdate that falls on the border between two sun signs’ date ranges. What does it mean to be born on the cusp of two zodiac signs, though? Some people who were born on the beginning or last day of a zodiac sign’s season claim to be a mix of the two, but is this actually true?
Finally, when it comes to astrology’s cusp signs, here’s the verdict: they don’t exist. The concept of “cusp signs” is a common astrological myth. Because the sun can’t be in two places at once, a planet can only be in one place in the zodiac at a time, you can only have one solar sign. Please accept my apologies for bursting any cusp-claimers’ bubbles! However, if you were born on the “cusp” of two zodiac signs, there are a few things to consider, as this placement can make things a little more tricky.
Is it true that there are three zodiac signs?
When most individuals think of astrology, their solar sign is often the first thing that comes to mind. After all, that’s the sign you’d check up when reading your horoscope or researching your cosmic compatibility with your crush. Understanding the differences between your sun, moon, and rising signs is a crucial place to start if you’re ready to delve deeper into your own astrology.
In astrology, your “big three signs” are your sun, moon, and rising sign.
Consider them your most important astrological data. These three signs are quite essential in your horoscope, and each is in charge of a different aspect of your personality and total self. While the sun represents your core self and the moon your inner self, you might consider your rising sign to be reflective of your outward self.
Even if you don’t believe in astrology, it’s just a matter of time before someone asks you for your big three, so now is the time to practice. Let’s go through the basic meanings and differences of the sun, moon, and rising signs so you may start looking into your birth chart and using astrology to your advantage. Continue reading to learn more about this crucial astrological trifecta.
What are the cusps’ due dates?
- April 1622: Aries-Taurus, also known as the Power Triangle.
- Taurus-Gemini, also known as the Energy Cusp: May 1723
- June 1723 is the month of Gemini-Cancer, often known as the “Cusp of Magic.”
- July 1925, Cancer-Leo, also known as the Oscillation Cusp
- August 1925, Leo-Virgo, often known as the Cusp of Exposure
- September 1925, Virgo-Libra, dubbed the Cusp of Beauty
- October 1925, Libra-Scorpio, also known as the Dramatic Crossroads.
- November 1824, Scorpio-Sagittarius, often known as the “Cusp of Revolution”
- December 1824: Sagittarius-Capricorn, often known as the Cusp of Prophecy.
- January 1623 is Capricorn-Aquarius, often known as the Cusp of Mystery.
- February 1521: Aquarius-Pisces, often known as the Cusp of Sensitivity.
- March 1723: Pisces-Aries, also known as the Rebirth Crossroads.
Is October 19 a turning point?
From October 19 to October 26, the Libra Scorpio Cusp is active. People born on this cusp are those who were born between the conclusion of the Libra season and the beginning of the Scorpio season. These individuals are a mix of drama and criticism. They are affected by two powerful planets: Venus, Libra’s ruling planet, and Pluto, Scorpio’s ruling planet. Pluto is the planet of darkness and mystery, while Venus is the planet of love and beauty. As a result, those born on the Libra-Scorpio cusp display both love and mystery. So, here’s what you need to know about their personality characteristics.
Is the 22nd of November a Scorpio or a Sagittarius?
- Aries is the first sign of the zodiac (March 21April 19)
- Taurus is the sign of the bull (April 20May 20)
- Gemini is a sign of the zodiac (May 21June 20)
- Cancer is a disease that affects people (June 21July 22)
- Leo is a sign of the zodiac (July 23August 22)
- Virgo is the sign of the Virgin (August 23September 22)
- Libra is a sign of the zodia (September 23October 22)
- Scorpio is a zodiac sign that (October 23November 21)
- Sagittarius is the sign of the eagle (November 22December 21)
- Capricorn is a sign in the zodiac that (December 22January 19)
- Aquarius is the sign of the water bearer (January 20February 18)
- Pisces is a water sign (February 19March 20)
What exactly is the Leo Virgo cusp?
The Leo-Virgo cusp is made up of people born between August 19 and August 25. They have a unique blend of Leo and Virgo characteristics, making them a calm person with a fiery disposition.
What is the meaning of the black zodiac?
The Black Zodiac is an inverted version of the traditional Zodiac. The more eldritch Black Zodiac, like its celestial version, is divided into twelve arcane signs; but, unlike its celestial counterpart, these signs signify twelve earthbound spirits required to obtain entry to the Ocularis Infernum.
The Black Zodiac has a thirteenth ghost, the Broken Heart, in addition to the twelve usual ghosts. Because this spirit was deliberately sacrificed in an act of pure love rather than pain, it is the final ingredient in the spell that fully activates Basileus’ Machine.