- Aries is the first sign of the zodiac (March 21April 19)
- Taurus is the sign of the bull (April 20May 20)
- Gemini is a sign of the zodiac (May 21June 20)
- Cancer is a disease that affects people (June 21July 22)
- Leo is a sign of the zodiac (July 23August 22)
- Virgo is the sign of the Virgin (August 23September 22)
- Libra is a sign of the zodia (September 23October 22)
- Scorpio is a zodiac sign that (October 23November 21)
- Sagittarius is the sign of the eagle (November 22December 21)
- Capricorn is a sign in the zodiac that (December 22January 19)
- Aquarius is the sign of the water bearer (January 20February 18)
- Pisces is a water sign (February 19March 20)
How do I find out what my zodiac sign is?
Your Zodiac Sign is determined by your birth date and time. This is a Zodiac Sign Calculator that will assist you in determining your Zodiac Sign. In the Zodiac calculator below, enter your date of birth and time of birth, then click the ‘Submit’ button.
What are the three most important indications in my life?
Your Sun sign, Moon sign, and rising sign, also known as ascending sign, are the three most important places in your birth chart. Your Sun sign is the foundation of your personality and who you are as a person. Your Moon sign indicates your emotional side and who you are when you’re alone. Finally, your rising sign is the initial impression others get of you and how you appear on the outside.
What is the name of the zodiac sign?
The zodiac is a belt-shaped section of the sky that stretches approximately 8 degrees north or south of the ecliptic, the apparent path of the Sun across the celestial sphere over the course of the year (as measured in celestial latitude). The Moon’s and visible planets’ courses are all within the zodiac belt.
The zodiac is divided into twelve signs in Western astrology, and formerly astronomy: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Each sign occupies 30 degrees of celestial longitude and roughly corresponds to the star constellations: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn
These astrological signs make up a celestial coordinate system, or more specifically, an ecliptic coordinate system, in which the ecliptic serves as the origin of latitude and the vernal equinox serves as the origin of longitude.
What are the signs of the moon?
Your moon sign is the zodiac sign in which the moon was at the time of your birth. It’s the soul of your identity, the hidden part of yourself that you may keep hidden from others (unlike your outwardly appearing sun sign), and it accounts for a significant portion of your emotional side.
What is your ascension?
Your rising or ascendant is the sign that was ascending on the eastern horizon at the moment of your birth. It refers to the picture you put out into the world, or the mask you wear, and it provides insight into your abilities, talents, and tactics for navigating life. If you’ve ever felt like people don’t recognize you as your sun sign right away, it’s because they’re probably seeing your rising.