The True Zodiac Test is a non-scientific, “just for fun” test that determines which of the 12 zodiac signs you are most like. Although astrology has never been proven to be scientifically true, the 12 zodiac signs are among the most well-known personality profiles in the world. Unlike traditional astrology, this test determines your true zodiac sign based on your personality rather than your birthdate.
What zodiac sign do you belong to? Indicate your level of agreement with each of the following statements.
Are the signs of the zodiac accurate?
Many individuals believe that zodiac signs have no meaning, while many others, including me, believe that they do. These compatibility charts, even for those who believe, are just not accurate. Zodiac signs are not always distinctive and specific, and this must be taken into account.
What are the three most important indications in my life?
Your Sun sign, Moon sign, and rising sign, also known as ascending sign, are the three most important places in your birth chart. Your Sun sign is the foundation of your personality and who you are as a person. Your Moon sign indicates your emotional side and who you are when you’re alone. Finally, your rising sign is the initial impression others get of you and how you appear on the outside.
Is it really that important to know your zodiac sign?
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces are the 12 zodiac signs. According to Time Magazine, their origins can be traced back to the ancient Egyptians, whose astrology was then added to by the Greeks. People are classified as the sign, or constellation, in the sky when they were born because the signs correspond to constellations that appear in the sky, most notably around certain dates.
The capacity of Zodiac signs to forecast the future and describe a person has been largely debunked by modern experts. Even a NASA children’s website flatly rejects the Zodiac’s accuracy.
Which zodiac signs should stay away from each other?
According to an astrologer, the most incompatible zodiac signs should never, ever date.
- CANCER AND ARIES. Aries is a fast-paced sign who thrives on the thrill of the moment.
- SCORPIO AND GEMINI
- SAGITTARIUS AND CAPRICORN.
- AQUARIUS AND TAURUS.
Is it possible to make accurate zodiac matches?
“My ex-zodiac partner’s sign was compatible with mine, but we didn’t have a fantastic relationship.” Compatibility, as determined by astrology, does not guarantee that your companion would never cheat on you or lie to you. It also doesn’t guarantee that your spouse will constantly make the necessary modifications to keep the relationship alive. It is preferable to follow your heart rather than rely on planetary placements.
What are the zodiac’s genuine dates?
According to Western astrology, there are 12 zodiac signs (meaning “signs of the zodiac”) “There are 13 constellations that the Sun travels through each year, not just a circle of animals:
Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Ophiuchus, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
Unfortunately, astrologers’ dates given to star signs are incorrect, in addition to neglecting Ophiuchus. Here’s what astrology claims happens in the night sky, based on its line-of-sight theory “Insights into people’s moods and fortunes:
The Sun’s position in the sky according to astrology (wrong)
Here’s where and when astrologers pretend the Sun is in the sky, dictating what the majority of people believe their birth star sign is:
- December 22nd to January 19th is Capricorn’s sign.
- January 20-February 18 is the sign of Aquarius.
- February 19March 20: Pisces
- Aries (March 21April 19) is the first sign of the zodiac.
- Taurus (April 20May 20) is the zodiac sign of Taurus.
- May 21June 20: Gemini
- Cancer is on the 21st of June and 22nd of July.
- Leo (July 23August 22) is the sign of the lion.
- August 23September 22: Virgo
- September 23October 22: Libra
- Scorpio: 23rd October 21st November
- November 22December 21: Sagittarius
The Sun’s actual position in the sky (correct)
This is when the Sun is in the constellations, hence your true “star sign,” with some astrological overlap and plenty of surprises:
- January 20February 16: Capricorn
- Aquarius: February 16th through March 11th
- Pisces (March 11April 18) is a water sign.
- April 18May 13: Aries
- May 13June 21: Taurus
- June 21July 20: Gemini
- July 20August 10 (Cancer) (21 days)
- August 10September 16 is the sign of Leo.
- September 16October 30 (45 days!) Virgo
- 30th of October 23rd of November
- Scorpio: November 23November 29 (just a week!) Scorpio: November 23November 29 (just a week!) Scorpio: November 23
- Ophiuchus (not an astrological sign of the zodiac, but very real!): November 29December 17 (not an astrological sign of the zodiac, but very real!)
- December 17th January 20th, Sagittarius
Because the Sun isn’t in the sign of the zodiac when astrology says it is, your horoscope is probably incorrect. Of course, none of this matters, but knowing why will help you have a better knowledge of the globe you live on.