The Ascendant identifies you, and the First House defines you. It depicts your physical appearance, your general disposition, and the body you were born with. Planets in the first house of a person’s birth chart have a strong influence on that person’s life (for instance, Mercury in the First House is a sign of a chatterbox, while the moon in the First House reveals someone who wears emotions on their sleeve). Because this is the first stop in the cycle, when planets in the sky transit into this house, our aspirations become manifest, and new projects, ideas, or views emerge. This House is associated with the sign of Aries.
In This Article...
When you have three placements in the same sign, what do you name it?
Three or more planets must be grouped together in the same zodiac sign (or astrological house, if you’re looking at a birth chart) to be considered a stellium. Because if there are only two, it’s most likely just a conjunction aspect, which happens quite regularly.
Many astrologers believe that if the planetary grouping contains either the sun or the moon, the number of planets required to form a stellium increases to four. This is most likely due to the fact that the sun and moon move fast through the signs and hence align with other planets more frequently than most.
If you were born during a planetary stellium, your birth chart will reflect this, and the energy of the stellium sign will most likely be present in your personality. Stelliums can also develop in a birth chart when planets are crowded closely together in one astrological house (versus one zodiac sign). The themes of that house would be affected by the surge of energy even more than the zodiac signs engaged in this scenario.
What To Expect From A Stellium
We should anticipate to sense an inflow of that sign’s energy, both personally and collectively, with so many planets bringing their often-conflicting personalities to one sector of the zodiac. This can be unsettling at times, as having such a strong planetary focus on just one aspect of our lives can make us feel overwhelmed. On the other side, it can be a fantastic opportunity to connect with the stellium’s zodiac sign energy and learn whatever lessons it has to offer.
The planets involved can also be used to determine the vibe of a stellium. Expect to feel the energy in an intimate way if there are numerous personal planets present (such as the sun, moon, Mercury, Venus, or Mars). This might alter your personality, mood, and relationships. If more distant, transpersonal planets (such as Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto) are involved, the stellium’s energy will most likely be portrayed in a more collective and encompassing fashion.
In February 2021, for example, six planets will be closely concentrated in Aquarius, emphasizing the Aquarian attributes of creativity, progressive thinking, community focus, and technological achievements. The Aquarius vibe will be felt heavily in our day-to-day lives and on a broader collective scale because this stellium includes personal planets (sun, moon, Mercury, and Venus), as well as slower-moving social planets Saturn and Jupiter.
What is your ascension?
The majority of us are aware of our own and our friends’ star signs, also known as sun signs. Isn’t it how we all make passive aggressive judgments while bigging ourselves up on Instagram with zodiac memes? Our moon signs are also known to us. But did you know you have a RISING SIGN that’s just as important?
The planetary influence that was rising, i.e. on the Eastern horizon, when you were born is your rising sign. It usually reflects how others perceive you in real life and can predict your gut reactions to situations. It is, however, yet another potential personality flaw to consider.
Because of its connection to the rising sun, your rising sign is also known as your ascendant, and many people associate it with your social nature, it’s possible that if someone is guessing your sign, they will get your rising sign before your sun sign! It’s how other people perceive you, which is something you’ll never have. This makes it a fascinating aspect of your birth chart to investigate: discovering who you are in the eyes of others.
What are your top three priorities?
Do you think your zodiac sign is a perfect match for you, or do you think it’s a complete mismatch? Read on to learn how to decode your Zodiac sign and the surprise significance behind your big three from guest bloggers Mathilda and Amanda from the Swedish wellness and personal development podcast Holy Crap… The Holy Crap Podcast contributed to this article.
Are ascending and rising the same thing?
Astrology is an ancient language that communicates a unique cosmic signature known as your birth chart using celestial bodies, zodiac signs, and houses. The position of the sun, moon, planets, and stars at the time and place of your birth is depicted in your birth chart. Have you ever wondered why the full moon alters your mood? This is what gives your personality, relationships (your soulmate could be written in the stars), and life purpose structure.
The sun, moon, and rising are the three key planetary points in your birth chart that define your everyday personality. The majority of people are aware of their sun sign, but many are unaware of their moon and rising signs. This is why the simple answer of “I’m a Libra” is so much more complicated than the query “What’s your sign?”
So, what’s the best method to respond to your query about signs? Discover which of the 12 zodiac signs your sun, moon, and rising sign occupy in your birth chart by studying what your sun, moon, and rising sign truly represent. Understanding this can help you arrange the finest exercises for your sign (Leo, get ready to press the pedal to the metal), as well as identify wellness and beauty therapies that are in sync with your zodiac cycle.
In your birth chart, the sun, moon, and rising sign are all located within a distinct zodiac sign. The 12 zodiac signs are linked to an element (earth, water, air, or fire), a fundamental characteristic (cardinal, changeable, or fixed), and a planetary ruler. The combination of these forms the foundation for investigating how these planetary points manifest in your life… as well as the harmony between your seven dimensions of wellness.
The sun is who you are. It’s your essence that you radiate to the rest of the world. It signifies the essential power that motivates you to become the most authentic version of yourself. Your sun sign determines how you respond to the question “Who am I?” as well as how you live and express yourself. As you practice yoga, these thoughts may come to mind. It also symbolizes the type of energy required to feel energized. The element of your sun sign, for example, might assist you understand your self-expression preferences and how you recharge.
If your sun is an air sign, your zodiac sign is:
– Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius: you enjoy intellectual expression and frequently recharge in social settings. Why not do some group exercise with your friends?
If your sun is a fire sign, you should:
– Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius: you are inspired and aspirational, and you recharge by engaging in physical activity (such as a virtual workout) and achieving your goals.
If your sun is in the sign of the earth:
– Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn: material necessities and practicality motivate you, and you recharge by working with the physical world, being productive, and nourishing your senses. Essential oils might be the answer.
– If you’re a Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces, you’re driven by profound emotional cravings, and you recharge through emotional experiences (try mindfulness meditation) and close relationships.
The moon is the essence of your personality. It’s the unconscious half of yourself that you usually keep buried, and it’s what drives your emotional reactions. Your moon sign gives you insight into how you care and replenish yourself, as well as how you sense pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow. These happiness tips usually come in handy for me. It’s the nirvana of your inner self. The element of your moon sign, for example, might help you comprehend your inner world and how you behave in emotional situations.
If your moon is in the sign of the air:
– You react to altering events with discernment and impartial appraisal if you’re a Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius. When you’re expressing yourself and communicating with others, you’re most in tune with your inner self. Is it possible that a fresh yoga practice will boost your creativity?
If your moon is in the fire sign, you should:
– If you’re an Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius, you react to new situations with immediate action and excitement. When you display confidence, reject negative self-talk, and show strength, you are most in tune with your inner self.
If your moon is in the earth sign, you should:
– Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn: You are steady and stable in your reactions to new situations. A good core workout could be able to help with it. When you’re productive and working toward a purpose, you’re most in tune with your inner world.
If your moon is in a water sign, you should:
– If you’re a Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces, you’re sensitive and emotional when it comes to new experiences. When you’re deeply absorbed in your feelings, you’ll feel the most connected to your inner self. But don’t forget to put your self-love first!
Your social personality is determined by your rising sign (also known as your Ascendant). It’s how you make an impression on people based on the zodiac sign that was visible on the Eastern horizon at the time you were born. Your rising sign determines your physical appearance and demeanor. It is the manifestation of both your inner and exterior worlds that can determine the seven-dimensional balance. The element of your rising sign, for example, might help you comprehend the type of energy that propels your physical body and entire outlook on life.
If you were born under the sign of the air, your rising sign would be:
– If you’re born under the signs of Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius, you’re cognitively quick, curious, and sociable, and you prefer to communicate vocally. You frequently approach life with the desire to comprehend the significance of what or person you come into contact with, and this includes being deliberate in your movements.
If your rising sign is a fire sign, you should:
– If you’re born under the signs of Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius, you’re action-oriented, confident, and forthright. You have a lot of vitality and physical energy, especially when you’re trying to build a name for yourself in the world. You’ll want to use that physical energy in your next workout, trust me.
If you were born under the sign of the earth, your rising sign would be:
– Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn: You are practical and want to concentrate on the material world. You have a steady approach to life that many others find reassuring (especially during stressful times).
If your rising sign is water, you should:
– If you’re born under the signs of Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces, you’re sensitive, empathic, and easily impacted by your surroundings (say hello to more plants in your home). You frequently choose a life philosophy that is deeply ingrained in your emotional body.
Study your own astrology begins with a comprehensive understanding of your sun, moon, and rising signs. Join my Cosmic Soul Membership club if you’re interested in learning more. Have fun exploring!
What are the meanings of my rising and moon signs?
It’s essentially the sign that was rising on the Eastern horizon at the time of your birth. While your moon sign is considered to represent your inner self, your rising sign is said to represent your exterior self and how others see you.
What is the address of my third residence?
This is the home of all forms of communication. It represents your early schooling, thinking and speaking style, learning attitude, emailing, texting, posting, talking, and reading habits, as well as your siblings and neighbors. It also governs your short-term priorities and short journeys, such as driving, driving your automobile, and commuting. There is more communication exchange when this dwelling is engaged by transit. You might get a call from your network, or you might need to take a journey that you hadn’t anticipated.