Enter ONLY your birth city in the birthplace location area for optimum results. Locations with that city name may automatically drop down depending on the device you’re using, or you may need to click the arrow at the end of a selection to see the whole list. Choose your precise birthplace from the list. If Dallas, Texas is where you were born, for instance, try entering “Dallas” alone. You can then choose the appropriate Dallas location from a list that will show. When you’re satisfied with your choice, press the Submit button.
“Time Zone Not Sure” field
Sometimes a field labeled “Time Zone Not Sure” will show up. Some time zones in the database are either unknowable or are exempt from certain rules or conditions that are described in this article on historical time zone difficulties. If the software refreshes the same screen after you choose your location and click Submit, you will notice a new field labeled “Time Zone Not Sure” underneath the time field. You might need to change the numerical value in the field in this situation. To see your report if the value is accurate, please click Submit once more.
Birth times that are unknown: Selecting “Time Unknown” instructs the program to omit the Ascendant and house positions from the report because these cannot be accurately estimated without a birth time. The report is generated without the time-sensitive data for the majority of users, therefore nothing additional needs to be done.
Continue reading if you’re curious about the range of signs and degrees that could exist on a given day. The positions of the Sun, Moon, and planets are determined using the time entered in the birth time field. You can enter 12:00 if you want to use the best average for the day. Taking note of the planets’ positions at 00:01 and 23:59 will give you this range if you are curious about the potential range. The Moon can be in either of two signs on many days since it switches signs about every 2-1/2 days. Changes in signs with the Sun and other planets are less probable but are still possible (they may be on a cusp). Once more, you can look at the spectrum of potential locations. You cannot, however, know the specific placements with any degree of precision without knowing your birth time.
How does your birth chart look?
A natal chart, also known as a birth chart, is an astronomical image of the stars taken on the precise day, hour, and location of your birth. We determine each planet’s position, the zodiac sign and house it was in at the time of your birth using information from NASA.
What online birth chart tool should I use?
In addition to providing birth charts of a professional caliber, Astrodienst is a fantastic online resource for astrologers of all levels. For the fundamental birth chart, search for Chart Drawing/Ascendant. Every time you access the Astrodienst site from a computer at home, your birth information is recorded and readily available. This makes it simple to return when you’re ready to examine other types of charts or contrast your chart with those of other people (known as synastry).
How can I discover all of my signs?
Your Sun sign is typically what is meant when someone inquires about your zodiac sign. Also, everyone is aware of their sun sign. Everyone has at least been a little intrigued about what the stars could say about them in the age of the Internet, where it’s simple to look it up. Others may look at their Sun sign and feel it makes absolutely no sense, while some people completely identify with it.
There are several explanations for that, including your Ascendant and Moon sign, which I’ll discuss later. Even if you don’t completely identify with the characteristics of that zodiac sign, from the perspective of the sky, you will see patterns that correlate due to planetary movements at any given time. This is why I always advise people to read for the Sun sign in daily, monthly, and yearly horoscopes.
Your date of birth is used to determine your Sun sign. You may need to consult your own natal chart if you were born on a day when the Sun changed signs because you might actually be in one sign rather than the other. Because you cannot have two Sun signs, cusps do not exist (despite attempts by pop culture publications to do so; stop making these efforts, Karen!).
How can I quickly locate my birth chart?
Thanks to the Earth’s daily rotation, the planets and the sky are both constantly in motion. A freeze-frame is provided by your birth chart. It is an image of the sky as it appeared when and when you first entered the earth. For a precise chart reading, you must be aware of the precise time, date, and location of your birth.
For instance, the Moon switches signs every two to three days. Only your birth time would be able to determine what sign the Moon was in when you were born if you were born on a day when it changed signs.
Rising indicators change even more quickly. The sign that is currently ascending over the Eastern horizon is known as the rising sign (also known as the ascendant). This is the place in your birth chart where your body, vitality, and sense of self are most closely represented. This sign forms your first House of self and identity because it is so unique to you. The sign after that makes your 3rd House of communication, daily life, siblings and extended family, etc., and the sign after that becomes your 2nd House of possessions, resources, and livelihood. You won’t understand which signs belong to certain residences if you don’t know your rising sign.
Every 1-2 hours, rising signs change, and within a 24-hour period, the complete zodiac rolodex crosses the horizon. The precise degree ascending, or the degree of your ascendant, also advances every few minutes. Your rising sign is significant in astrology for this reason, which is also why the CHANI app places a lot of emphasis on it. It is wholly specific to you.
The other birth chart anchors are comparable in this regard. The precise time, day, and location of your birth determines the points of your MC (which represents your profession and public duties), IC (home, family, and roots), and DC (close relationships).
If you don’t know your birth time, there are other methods to use your chart, but we wanted to provide you some suggestions on how you may look for the most accurate astrological interpretation possible. It is beneficial to know and speak with your parents and caregivers because different hospitals, states, and nations have varied methods for recording births. That’s not an option for many people whose parents were adopted, passed away, or lost contact.
Age also has an impact. Older records may be more difficult to locate, though this isn’t always the case, and/or certain hospitals may have only begun keeping track of birth timings after a certain date.
Leave no stone unturned
Do your research if it needs to be done. Your birth time may have been recorded even if you cannot see it on your birth certificate at home. The short-form birth certificate, which is effectively a signed statement that the long-form certificate exists, is all that many people have. The most important details, such your birthdate, are included, although the time is infrequently mentioned. The documentation kept at the hospital is the long-form birth certificate. More information is frequently included, such as the parents’ names, birth dates, hospitals, and yes, the time of birth.
Call the birth records management division of your local government to obtain the long-form certificate. Depending on where you live, this may be referred to as the vital statistics ministry, department, or office. Depending on where and when you were born, it can be a state-wide, provincial, county, or parish-wide issue.
Ask someone to check the record to make sure the birth time is accurate before ordering the certificate. You won’t be the only one making this request because astrology is currently so well-liked, even considered normal.
You might also try contacting the birthplace hospital. They might be able to inform you who keeps those documents if they don’t.
Finding your long-form birth certificate is usually the wisest course of action, regardless of whether your parents or caretakers believe they know when you were born. Most individuals who were present when you were born were preoccupied with other activities at the time, so it’s more likely than not that their memories are inaccurate. Keep in mind that your rising sign can alter within a few minutes, so if at all feasible, choose an exact time rather than one that is rounded to the nearest hour.
Examine ancient baby books, photo albums, attic boxes, scrapbooks, family bibles, etc. There’s a potential that your long-form certificate was misplaced, or that a meticulous parent, grandmother, or caregiver recorded the hour of your birth in their diary.
Inquire with your parents, carers, or anybody who may have been there when you were born, such as a relative or close friend. As previously noted, finding a record with your precise birth time is ideal, but if you can zero in on the hour or general time of day, it can help you identify your Moon and limit the possibilities for your rising sign.
Rectify your chart
As a final resort, you can attempt to have an astrologer who specializes in this method correct your chart. Trial and error will always be a part of life. Although chart correction is not an exact science, it does work quite well for some people. While we do not provide recommendations for astrologers that perform this type of work, we do advise asking about in your networks (or even on Twitter?) to see if anyone you know has a relationship with a reputable astrologer.
How can I predict my future using my birth date?
Date of birth Numerous aspects are taken into account when making astrology forecasts. Here are some forecasts that provide a comprehensive view of a person’s life:
Dasha Prediction: Time-duration, or “Dasha periods,” as the celestial bodies express them; how they affect you due to their locations and their time periods; the impact they have on your life; and the route they are destined to take you. Birth date astrology is used to base dasha predictions.
The sade sati of Shani (Saturn Planet), also known as the “seven and a half year” period, which comes three times in a person’s lifetime, is thought to be the most significant. In certain ways, birthday astrology includes the enumerative examination of the results of this “sade sati,” its neutral and perpetual phases, as well as age-old treatments from the Vedas to remove the harmful effects of this.
Nakshatra Phal: This report acknowledges fascinating details about you, including your nature, behavior, characteristics, and personality, as well as the positive and negative aspects of your personality, your strengths and weaknesses, and a ton of other interesting facts about yourself that can help you make the best decisions and lead a more successful life.
Planetary Influence: Perceptions of the planets’ inclinations in your horoscope, their positions and influences, and their favorable and unfavorable, good and terrible, favorable and unfavorable impacts on numerous aspects of your life. This section of birth date astrology includes future forecasts and goes into great detail about how the stars will influence you. How they will influence and effect you and the decisions you make in life.
Varshphal: The varshphal, also known as the vedic yearly astrology or the annual horoscope, is one of the various applications of vedic astrology based on birthdates used to predict future occurrences. Although it is practiced throughout, northern India is where it is more common. The structure is designed to be in place for a year when the sun returns to the same sign and degree as its natural location. The cast for the individual’s period of birth is the birth horoscope, or Kundli as we refer to it. However, the varshphal is solar-based, meaning that the location of the sun is what matters most.
Not just Vedic Astrology, but also Western Astrology, which is based on birth date astrology, is incredibly popular nowadays. The foundation of this branch is a person’s Sun Sign.
Western astrology categorizes the zodiac into 12 classes based on birthdate, with each class denoting a specific time period in the annual calendar.
- If you were born between March 21 and April 20th, then you were born under the sign of Aries.
- If your birthday comes between April 21 and May 21, you are a Taurus, according to the zodiac.
- Gemini Zodiac Sign: Gemini is the zodiac sign for people whose birth dates fall between May 22 and June 21.
- People who were born between June 22 and July 22 fall under the sign of Cancer.
- If your birthday falls on any day between July 23 and August 21, you are a Leo.
- If your birthday fell between August 22 and September 23, you were born under the Virgo zodiac sign.
- If your date of birth falls between September 24 and October 23, you are a Libra.
- If you were born between October 24 and November 22 of any given year, you are a Scorpio.
- If you were born between the dates of November 23 and December 22, you have the Sagittarius zodiac sign.
- If you were born between December 23 and January 20, you have the capricorn zodiac sign.
- If you were born between January 21 and February 19, you have the horoscope sign of the Aquarius.
- If you were born between the dates of February 20 and March 20, you have the Pisces zodiac sign.
What is the rise in you?
Your rising or ascendant is the sign that was rising on the eastern horizon when you were born. It offers insight into your abilities, capabilities, and potential coping mechanisms for navigating life. It speaks to the image you present to the worldsome could even call the mask you wear. If you’ve ever thought that people don’t immediately see you as your sun sign, that’s probably because they’re noticing your rising.
Birthchart Net: Is it reliable?
Accurate. Excellent price, really good service, definitely worth it. I’ve been studying astrology for a long, but it’s difficult to analyze a birth chart. I’m delighted it’s been handled so properly for me now.
Are natal charts accurate?
Genethliacal Astrology, which also indicates nativity, is another name for natal astrology. It is an astrological system that makes the claim to illuminate a person’s character or life path. This idea is centered on creating a birth chart for a person that has their precise date, time, and place of birth. The Indian or Jyotisha, Chinese, and Western astrological traditions all include natal astrology.
The positions of the Sun, Moon, planets, Ascendant, Midheaven, Descendant, and Immum Coeli are shown in a horoscope along with any aspects or angles that exist between them. Noting the location and significance of significant features is part of interpretation. Zodiac Signs and Houses are analyzed using chart weighting. Planetary aspect patterns are examined through chart shaping.
Astrology is typically regarded by the scientific community as a pseudoscience. There is minimal statistical support for a relationship between horoscopes and potential outcomes in a person’s life or around the world.
Which form of astrology is the most accurate?
- Keen: Top 10 Online Astrology Websites
- Kasamba: Free Astrology Predictions with the Highest Accuracy
- Best for Zodiac Sign Readings on AskNow
- Popular Website for Top Spiritual Astrologers: Oranum
- The Most Diverse Psychic Reading Services at Mysticsense
- You can choose to have a reading performed over the phone, via email, online chat, or via a mobile app.
- There are up to 101 different astrology readers you can pick from.
- For new customers, introductory packages include a free 3-minute reading, a 10-minute session for $1.99, and additional minutes when you purchase an initial package.
- You can keep up with the most recent developments in the industry by reading Keen’s area of articles and blogs that are dedicated to guidance on love, psychics, spirits, and astrology.
- Each new astrologer’s first three minutes are free.
- A inexpensive and established astrology resource
- A top resource for birth charts
- accessible on iOS and Android devices
- Rated and reviewed astrologers
This website has consistently adhered to its policy of maximizing customer satisfaction. We have come to the conclusion that Keen has been able to improve the quality of life for many people by providing them with guidance and a sense of purpose in life. This is based on reviewing all of the consumer feedback and reviews.
#2. Kasamba: Most Accurate Astrology Predictions For Free Of Cost
The greatest astrology website for horoscopes and tarot card readings is Kasamba, which offers its customers top-notch support. Since its launch in 1999, it has attracted over three million happy subscribers who, in addition to the extensive range of astrology services, now receive daily, weekly, and monthly horoscopes and the wildly popular yearly love and career forecasts.
- It provides readings for both Vedic and Chinese astrology.
- The 97 experienced astrology experts’ panel is renowned for its precision. Their primary goal is to provide all clients who contact them with sincere counsel, accurate readings, and divine direction.
- Every new advisor you try comes with a free initial three-minute consultation. If you don’t want to continue with the paid portion of the session, you can terminate it before the three minutes are over. As many times as you’d like, you can take advantage of this offer to find the advisor who best meets your needs.
- Numerous promotional options
- You receive regular updates on your zodiac signs from horoscope newsletters.
- Phone readings and live chats
- Top Tarot reading website
- best readers of astrology
- If you are unhappy after the session, a full refund will be given.
- After your session, rate your reader.
- There is no live video chat option
- Top readers might be somewhat pricey.
The astrological procedures used by Kasamba are accurate and trustworthy, and the readers are qualified and reputable. Their clients’ lives have improved as a result of their birth chart readings, which offer workable solutions to issues pertaining to their careers and romantic relationships. The many favourable comments and reviews only demonstrate how top-notch this website is. Kasamba is the place to go if you want a life-altering encounter.
#3. AskNow: Best for Zodiac Sign Readings
One of the top astrological websites, AskNow has been operational since 2004. Numerous horoscope readers appear on its very interactive home page. Simply scroll through the psychics’ profiles to find the one that most meets your needs in terms of expertise, speciality, fees, location, and reviews. They are reachable by phone and through online chat.
- To test its services, you can ask it a free query.
- It offers some of the top tarot and psychic reading services in the business.
- The spiritual advisors, mediums, astrologers, and psychic counselors are highly skilled professionals with years of expertise.
- They are renowned for their love counsel, which has been invaluable in guiding countless individuals toward understanding the nuances of love.
- Your entire data is secure and protected.
- You also have the choice to consult someone anonymously. You continue to receive your reading while keeping your identity a mystery.
- If you are unhappy with the services, you are entitled to a complete refund.
- free for the first five minutes
- After signing up, the readers are reasonably priced at $1 per minute.
- Monthly, weekly, and daily horoscopes are available.
- Master and Elite advisors bill by the minute at steep prices.
- has a small number of bilingual readers.
AskNow offers a lifetime’s worth of knowledge and direction, and its commitment to customer satisfaction is a key factor in your decision to use it. Many customers value the advisors’ patience in listening to them out and coming up with workable answers, especially when it comes to their romantic relationships. Another justification for joining AskNow is the Ask a Free Question feature.
#4. Oranum: Popular Site for Best Spiritual Astrologers
Oranum offers a wide range of possibilities, so you may relax there. It has been functioning for eight years and is regarded as one of the top astrological websites. You can select the kind of reading you want based on a specific time zone and language, and you have access to a wide range of psychics and spiritual counselors. Before enrolling, you can get a free live astrology consultation with them.
- The website is user-friendly and visually appealing.
- In comparison to other websites, it offers a wide range of possibilities. You have the option of Chinese, Indian, Karmic, Vedic, and Western readings in addition to conventional horoscopes.
- When it comes to choosing the ideal qualified advisors, the filtering options are really helpful if you have a specific style of reading in mind.
- Observe live readings in private
- possesses the top shaman astrologers
- There is a mobile application available.
- Free credits worth $9.99 when you sign up
- Various language readings are available.
- a fun and educational blog that is accessible
- Not very user-friendly is the mobile app
- does not provide phone consultations
- Packages are pricey.
- No money-back promise