Ask your loved ones whether they would be interested in getting a telephone tarot reading from you. You will gain the assurance to read for strangers after practicing on familiar audiences. A great approach to get experience and read tarot cards expertly is to practice on friends and family.
Pick a tarot deck that supports your intuitive reading and seems correct to you. An erroneous reading will result from using a deck that you feel weird dealing with. The secret is to choose a deck that enhances your psychic talents while preventing you from receiving an accurate reading. Before utilizing these cards for your phone readings, try them out on yourself and with some friends.
Pick a spread that will be used. Depending on the question posed, you will utilize a particular spread for the reading. The Celtic Cross, Single Card, and Simple spreads are often used tarot spreads in readings.
To get the customer to concentrate on the question being asked, ask them to close their eyes. Ask your intuition for direction while you meditate and shuffle the cards. Feel a connection developing between you and your client. When you believe the customer is ready, stop rearranging the cards in the deck and decide which cards should go where in the spread. Alternately, spread the cards out and pass your hand in front of them. Stop at the cards that the client believes should be read.
Deliver the reading after turning the cards over. Based on the psychic connection you established during your meditation, interpret the cards. Draw more cards to explain the meanings of any cards that are unclear. To shed further light on the subject posed and to gain a complete understanding of the underlying factors at play, ask the customer more questions.
Can one perform a tarot reading on their own?
Is it feasible for a beginner to perform Tarot spreads on themselves? Yes! It most certainly is. Tarot is a technique that aids in deepening our understanding of the present moment, honoring our intuition, and predicting future possibilities.
How should a tarot reading be conducted correctly?
Tarot readings typically proceed in the following manner after that:
- You must first pose a query to the card deck. It ought to be unambiguous and open-ended.
- It’s time to shuffle once you’ve thought of the query.
- Draw a card (s).
- Lay your chosen card or cards in your spread face down after making your selection.
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing point of view. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises considering why you’re responding the way you are in order to reflect on the best way to address the underlying cause if you ask the question and are unsatisfied with the response.
Should I conduct a daily tarot reading?
There are several advantages to regularly using tarot cards, regardless of your level of experience or spirituality. Tarot, for example, can teach you how to access your intuition on a regular basis, which can help you make decisions and coordinate your actions. Tarot habits can be a great way to get in touch with your inner self and ask the proper questions. Because you’re prioritizing tuning into your own rhythm and patterns, whether it’s warning signs at work or a more significant issue you need to address in a relationship, you might even feel as though you’re beginning to see things more clearly.
What should you do initially while using a Tarot deck?
What to Do First:
- Get out your tarot deck.
- In your hand, hold the cards.
- “Knock or tap the pile of cards numerous times while holding them in your palm to disseminate your energy throughout the deck.
- Shuffle the cards completely.
- The cards are divided into three heaps, which are subsequently reassembled into one pile.
After a breakup
Draw one card for each of the following inquiries if you’ve recently broken up with someone and want to know more about the reason or determine whether you’ll get back together:
- How energetic is the partnership right now?
- What caused the divide in the first place?
- What do they really think of me right now?
- What do they intend for me right now?
- What kind of relationship will this be in the future?
- Which action is ideal for me to take right now?
When job searching
You can lay out this spread and see what kind of career guidance the tarot can offer if you’re feeling uncertain about your career path or thinking about a new employment. Draw one card once more for each query.
- How active am I in my career right now?
- What challenge must I overcome?
- What is my calling in life?
- How can I follow this calling more closely?
- What should I do to prepare for the upcoming month?
When deciding between two options
This spread can highlight the benefits and drawbacks of each option, guiding you toward the best decision if you’re using tarot to decide between two possibilities (two job offers, two apartments, perhaps a love triangle???). The deal is this: Per card, pose one question.
- What is the fundamental cause of this fork in the road?
- What is the likely result of choosing option A?
- What is the most likely result for option B?
- What more should I take into account that was overlooked?
- What’s the best thing I can do right now?
When something is off with a friend
You may explore what insights and solutions this spread reveals if you’re concerned about the status of a friendship or feel that something is amiss but can’t figure out why. Ask one question per card, once more, I repeat.
- What makes this friendship so crucial?
- What led to this sudden change in tone, and why?
- What has changed, in my friend’s opinion?
- What can I do to make this matter more urgent?
- What is the next step for this friendship?
- What should I do at this moment?
How are tarot cards purified?
Here are four simple steps to purifying tarot cards.
- Meditate. Simply unwind for a moment and get rid of all your thoughts.
- Pass each card through the smoke after burning sage.
- Place bay leaves within the deck of cards.
- And for protection, place a crystal on top.
Do tarot cards answer yes or no questions?
You can swiftly get solutions to specific questions with the aid of Tarot readings. Because they are so straightforward, yes-or-no tarot readings are great for novices. They consist of a specific question and typically one to three cards that stand for “yes,” “no,” or “maybe.”
What should I know before to a tarot reading?
7 suggestions for maximizing the results of your upcoming tarot card reading
- Each reader is unique.
- Bring an open-ended inquiry with you.
- Unhappy with what you heard?
- Answering questions about time might be challenging.
- Death and the Devil are not necessarily bad omens.
- Confirming what you already know using the tarot is common.