While determining your sun sign is simple (based on your birth date), determining your moon sign is a little more difficult.
Calculating your full date, location, and time of birth, as well as your position around the moon, yields your moon sign.
It travels fast across the zodiac, spending two to two and a half days in each sign.
Your lunar sign is likely to differ from your solar sign; for example, you may be a Taurus, but your lunar sign is Sagittarius.
In This Article...
How do I find out what my sun and moon signs are?
Your Moon Sign is a reflection of your innermost feelings and ideas. It’s as if you have an internal monologue that expresses all of your emotional demands and sentiments. Check your Moon Sign horoscope every day to observe how it impacts your emotions.
Is your moon sign the same as your zodiac sign?
WHAT DOES A MOON SIGNATURE MEAN? Your moon sign is the zodiac sign in which the moon was at the time of your birth. It’s the soul of your identity, the hidden part of yourself that you may keep hidden from others (unlike your outwardly appearing sun sign), and it accounts for a significant portion of your emotional side.
What are my rising and moon signs?
When it comes to astrology, the sun, moon, and rising stars are the three signs you should be familiar with.
The position of the sun at the time of your birth determines which of the 12 zodiac signs you belong to. The zodiac sign in which the moon was positioned when you were born is known as your moon sign, and it indicates your emotions. The position of the houses in the birth chart is determined by the rising sign, which is as follows:
- The First House is the House of the Self (ruled by Aries)
- House of Values is the second house (ruled by Taurus)
- House of Sharing is the third house (ruled by Gemini)
- The House of Home and Family is the fourth house (ruled by Cancer)
- House of Pleasure is the fifth house (ruled by Leo)
- The House of Health is the sixth house (ruled by Virgo)
- The House of Balance is the seventh house in the horoscope (ruled by Libra)
- The House of Transformation is the eighth house in the horoscope (ruled by Scorpio)
- The House of Purpose is located in the Ninth House (ruled by Sagittarius)
- The House of Enterprise is the tenth house in the horoscope (ruled by Capricorn)
- The House of Blessings is the eleventh house (ruled by Aquarius)
- The House of Sacrifice is the Twelfth House (ruled by Pisces)
Is Virgo a sun sign or a lunar sign?
Those born between August 23 and September 22 have the sun sign Virgo as their zodiac sign. (It’s not exact since the sun changes signs on different days each year.) Also, while we often refer to ourselves as our sun sign, it’s only one component of a natal chart, which is essentially a unique snapshot of the sky at the time of your birth. However, it’s a minor detail that contributes to your overall sense of self, identity, personal style, self-esteem, and confidence.
What are my three major indicators?
In your birth chart, the Big Three are your Sun sign, Moon sign, and Rising sign. Understanding your Big Three is crucial because they serve as a pattern for who you are, what you want, and how you behave.
What sign of the zodiac is Aquarius?
The Aquarius New Moon (late January or early February) and Aquarius Full Moon (late July or early August) are the only two days of the year when you can create your particular Moon sign Power Wish.
What is the meaning of the moon in Pisces?
Individuals born with the moon in Pisces are naturally sensitive, loving, and creative persons. They have a predisposition to relate to other people’s sorrow and suffering, therefore they can be a tremendous source of comfort to those who are suffering.