As we just mentioned, it’s crucial to pose thoughtful questions during your tarot readings. Knowing what you want to know is the first step in determining the type of questions you should ask. Do you wish to discover your life’s purpose? Do you wish to resolve issues in your romantic life? Do you wish to discover the cause of a prior experience? Once you’ve done that, you may choose what inquiries to make in order to elicit the finest responses. After that, you can utilize these responses to determine what actions to take next.
Here are some thoughtful inquiries to make at your upcoming tarot session. In order for you to see what are good questions to ask for each of them, we will divide them into parts depending on specific topics.
Ask the following questions to get information about your romantic life:
- What can I do to better my chances of finding my soul mate?
- How do I know when I’ve found the one?
- Which of my personality traits is most likely to draw love, out of all the others?
- What can I do to make my bond with the person I love stronger?
- What obstacles must I face if I want to find real love?
- Is my heart hard and cold? If so, how do I get it to open?
- What toxicity do I introduce into our relationship?
- What assets do I bring to our partnership?
- What can I do to improve my relationship’s communication?
- Why did my previous relationships end?
- Why do I draw emotionally distant people to me?
- How can I move past my ex?
- How can I tell if, when it comes to love, my instincts are reliable?
- How can I find the ideal mate for me?
- How can we support one another while we develop our relationship?
- What worries do I have about what might occur if I get married?
- How are my attitudes toward love restricting me?
- What do I need to improve before I start dating again?
- How do I reopen my heart after a broken heart?
- How can I end my current partnership?
This section is for you if you want to answer tarot questions concerning your career.
- Where will I be in ten years?
- What is preventing me right now from achieving my full professional potential?
- How can I aid my career progress?
- What are my career-related strong points?
- What are some of my professional weaknesses?
- Which abilities should I employ to boost my career?
- Why do I love what I do for a living?
- Why is it that I don’t like my career?
- How can I balance my personal life with my career?
- Which career-related beliefs did I inherit?
- What can I do to remedy a client problem?
- What can I do to make things better between my employer and coworkers?
- What should I focus on to gain more independence?
- Did my opinions about a career affect how I made decisions? How, if so?
- What kind of employment should I be seeking?
- How did my parents’ expectations for my job influence my choices?
- Should I put more money into myself? How, if so?
- How do I locate the ideal position for me?
- What profession should I never pursue again?
- How will I be able to tell if my job is the correct one for me?
- What can I do to socialize more?
- How can I make my friendships stronger?
- How can I ensure that my friendships last a lifetime?
- What characteristics need to I look for in friends?
- What traits of mine make for long-lasting friendships?
- How can I get out of a poisonous friendship?
- How can I tell whether my friendship is unhealthy?
- How does my friend perceive me?
- What does my friend think of me?
- What does the future hold for my friend and I?
- How can I make friends more easily?
- Why do my friends behave in this manner?
- What can I do to help my friend?
- What can I do to improve my friendships?
- What characteristics of mine make my friendships toxic?
- What traits of mine improve the quality of my friendships?
- How do I mend damaged friendships?
- What about my buddies do I take for granted?
- What about me do my friends take for granted?
- What is giving my friend worry right now?
You should consult the tarot cards to get answers to the following questions if you want to learn how to enhance your health:
- What can I be doing to enhance my wellbeing and health?
- How can I boost the amount of energy I have?
- What prevents me from having the healthiest possible body?
- What can I do to better manage a health problem?
- How can I try to avoid major health problems?
- What lifestyle adjustments should I make now?
- Why is my present strategy for health and wellness flawed?
- What current concerns about my health am I ignoring?
- What can I do to help my body recover from significant health issues?
Here are some excellent inquiries to make if you’re wanting to improve yourself!
- How can I learn to appreciate who I am?
- What can I do to regain my happiness?
- How am I getting in my own way of happiness?
- What do I fear the most?
- What in my life has this fear kept me from doing?
- How does my fear benefit me?
- What do I think of myself?
- How can I increase my self-confidence?
- How do I overcome my fears?
- Who am I truly trying to become?
- How can I boost my confidence?
- Who among my pals supports me the most?
- How can I better care for myself?
- How can I stop putting off taking care of myself?
- What misconceptions about myself do I have?
- What mistakes from the past should I be thinking about?
- What should I have known after making these errors?
- What actions should I be taking to better myself?
- Is there anything about myself that I won’t admit? What is it, if so?
- How do I accept this knowledge about who I am?
- How can I improve my ability to take the bad news?
- What can I do to help myself better control their emotions?
- What can I do to improve my relationship with my sister or brother?
- How can I improve myself as a daughter or son?
- What can I do to improve my parenting skills?
- What about me do my family members take for granted?
- What aspects of my family do I take for granted?
- What about our relationship would my parents wish to change?
- What aspects of our connection would my siblings wish to change?
- How are my connections with my loved ones being impacted by past events?
- What information do I need to know about a scenario involving a loved one?
- How can I support my family?
We hope that this list will help you get ready for your upcoming tarot card reading. Keep in mind to avoid focusing on yes-or-no questions. Ask questions primarily to guide you in determining what to do next.
How can you pose a tarot query for love?
If you’re looking for information regarding your love life, a tarot card reading can be entertaining and illuminating. If you’re looking for some direction in the difficult and erratic process of finding love, perhaps it’s time to consult the cards.
It’s crucial to understand the proper procedure for posing queries about love to the tarot cards. The best place to begin is by asking open-ended questions. You’ll probably have an open-ended inquiry right away if you begin with Why, Where, Which, What, or How.
You’ll receive a more insightful and practical reading from the cards if you keep your inquiries open-ended. Most people also suggest against using the yes/no question type of inquiry. Tarot is not intended to provide such precise answers. Instead, you want practical knowledge and spiritual direction that will actually enable you to take command of your life.
When given the chance, a lot of people inquire about the cards’ romantic lives. It’s a popular reading to get, and in addition to obtaining some insight into where your romantic relationship is going, you might also get some guidance on how to move forward. To get you started, consider the following queries.
What parts of myself do I need to work on in order to have a balanced relationship?
It’s a cliched piece of love advice. You must first love yourself in order to love another person. Sometimes we need to work on a small amount of self-improvement before we are ready for love, but that may be a difficult process in and of itself. It can be challenging to know where to start. The cards might be able to point out the aspects of you that want some tender loving care in order to be prepared for a balanced, healthy relationship.
What is the reason that I am blocking myself from new love entering my life?
Sometimes you think you’ve found the right person, but there’s still something lacking. This can be a result of your inner self blocking new love from entering. Why do we do this, then? There isn’t a simple solution, and it differs for everyone. However, if you consult the cards, they might be able to shed some light on why you’re so reluctant to open the door.
What is the most important lesson I need to learn from my break-up?
The majority of us have had a breakup. We are also aware of their potential mess. When you split up with someone, it may seem like the only thing you’ve learnt is how much you loved them and how sad you are that they’re no longer in your life. But every relationship can teach us somethinggood or badand the cards can be useful if you’re having problems figuring out what that lesson is.
What would be a good type of date to go on with my crush?
One of the most difficult aspects of dating is deciding what to do on a first date. There are a lot of choices. minigolf, a stroll across the park, or the traditional dinner and movie. However, there might be a particular kind of date that would be advantageous for both you and your prospective spouse in ways that only the cards might reveal.
What are my strengths when it comes to relationships?
As humans, it can be simple to focus on our flaws and engage in self-criticism. But recognizing what you offer to the table is a crucial component of being a good partner. Perhaps you have excellent communication skills or are sensitive to your partner’s feelings. It can be quite beneficial to your love life to recognize this strength so that you can use it as a reminder to yourself when you doubt your abilities.
What does the universe want me to know about my love life?
Asking more general questions might occasionally be beneficial because you can receive responses you weren’t looking for. The cards might assist you determine if there is something specific that the universe wants you to know about your romantic life.
What is next for my love life?
Most likely, when given the chance, we would all like to pose this question. It might be alluring to anticipate what lies ahead and how much longer you will have to wait, whether you recently ended a relationship or have been single for a while and are ready for love. The cards will undoubtedly assist you if they can provide an answer to this query.
What new activities/hobbies might lead me to my next love interest?
Taking up new hobbies can be beneficial for many reasons, but one of them may be that you’ll possibly meet someone new. Maybe the cards might give you some guidance on what to attempt that might make you fall in love if you’re feeling like you want to try something new, like a cooking or painting class.
Why do I keep holding onto this relationship/crush?
Whether we are in a committed relationship or just have a crush on someone, it can be very difficult to let go of our love interests. No matter how much you might want to, if you’re having trouble letting go, it might be time to consult your cards for some guidance. The solution should enable you to comprehend why you’re clinging on so tightly and what you can do to start letting go.
What type of personality should I avoid in love and relationships?
You won’t get along with everyoneif you did, falling in love would be much simpler. However, if you discover that incompatibility is a reoccurring issue in your romantic relationships, there may be a certain personality type you need to steer clear of. To spare yourself some time in the future, ask the cards for advice on the personality types you should steer clear of.
Where is this relationship headed?
Asking the cards may be a little less intimidating than asking your partner this question, which most people fear doing. Getting some sound advice for the future is always appreciated, whether you’re having trouble deciding if the relationship is intended to last or you badly want it to.
What are the blockages in my relationship?
Every couple experiences times of strain and uncertainty since relationships aren’t meant to be effortless all the time. But if you think the relationship is intended to stay and you don’t want to give up, it might be time to put some effort into it and identify any obstacles that are keeping your connection from thriving.
How can I become more confident about finding love?
Finding love and going on dates might be terrifying. You can find yourself ghosting someone because you’re worried they don’t like you or canceling dates because you’re too frightened. The cards might be able to assist you in bringing out a little bit of confidence to give you the push you need to move forward.
How can I better support my partner?
Relationships are a two-way street, and many of us have experienced what it’s like when your partner isn’t lending you the support you need. It’s crucial to be aware of this, and you should consult the cards if you feel that you haven’t been helping your spouse adequately or in the appropriate ways.
How can I attract my destined person?
Although you can’t make love appear out of thin air, you may make an effort to attract the person you were intended to be with. If there is anything particular you should be doing to attract your person, let the cards tell you. There are many techniques for various people to attract love.
Tarot card readings frequently center on love because it is one of the forces that govern the world. With so many questions to ask and so much material to learn, tarot might be intimidating at first. You can build on these 15 questions as you go along, but these will be a fantastic place to start.
It’s best to put your own needs first in order to get the most out of a tarot card reading. Always keep the purpose of your questioning in mind, and have an open mind. Future prognostication is the purpose of tarot cards. Additionally, it’s acceptable if the cards reveal information that you don’t want to hearjust take or leave what feels right.
How do you phrase routine inquiries in tarot?
Here are six additional queries you might pose to your Tarot cards every morning to stimulate your intuition:
- What energy this morning is influencing me?
- Where can I put my attention today to have a nice day?
- Do I need to let go of anything today?
- What can I do today to become better?
- How aligned am I living right now?
Questions you don’t really want answered
Even though it might seem apparent, it’s advisable to refrain from asking the tarot cards questions that you aren’t prepared to hear the answers to. That’s because answers to these questions can reveal information you’re just not quite ready to hear.
“Tarot can definitely come off as offensive if you’re not willing to hear the truth or consider an opposing point of view. Tarot reading Nicole Fortunaso
According to tarot reader and life coach Nicole Fortunaso, “tarot may truly come out as offensive if you are not willing to hear the truth of the problem or look at an alternate viewpoint.” She advises considering why you’re responding the way you are in order to reflect on the best way to address the underlying cause if you ask the question and are unsatisfied with the response.
How should a tarot reading begin?
Howe advises to be calm and believe in your own agency if this sounds daunting. “In order to see it less as “This holds all of these secret meanings that I have to do all this work to access” and more as “I know all the meanings; it’s just a matter of establishing the connections and being able to articulate them,” use language or knowledge that you already possess. She points out that the four elementsearth, water, fire, and airplay a significant role in the tarot, which is advantageous because the majority of people already have an understanding of the meanings of each element. ” If you do that, your viewpoint will be more personal, and you will be able to express yourself more freely.
Howe suggests the Celtic Cross and the three-card pull as the two fundamental spreads for beginning readers. In the former, three cards are chosen at random from the deck to symbolize the subject’s mind, body, and spirit, or past, present, and future. According to Howe, you could even up the stakes and use a six-card draw, with one card for each location.
Can I read tarot cards on my own?
It’s normal to be a little clumsy when you first start practicing the tarot. Tarot study is similar to learning a new languageit takes time to become proficient. But what happens if you no longer require the booklet and have intimate familiarity with the deck? Are you able to read yourself? No, except in a few rare cases. Simply put, it’s a horrible idea.
You see, the majority of us turn to astrology or tarot when we’re looking for clarity amid a period of ambiguity. Tarot card interpretation is subject to our consciousness, as opposed to astrology, which is extraordinarily technical. Working with your personal interpretation of the cards, you are not constrained by short- and long-term cycles like the planets’ orbits. It might be tricky to go beyond your current circumstances while utilizing the tarot to better understand a trying scenario. Even if all the cards are spread out in front of you, putting them together requires such a broad perspective that it is all but impossible to fully understand the meaning of each card. Basically, any biases you already have will always be reflected in your tarot reading!
Do you allow questions concerning specific people?
Tarot readings can be focused on a different person or thing. The Other Reading is what I refer to as. When you merely want to learn more about someone or something that doesn’t directly affect you, an Other Reading is fine. Other Readings are not for or about anyone in particular. When you provide a reading for someone else, they write the question, and you just assist them in interpreting the cards.
Other Readings are entertaining and educational. They are also a helpful tool for tarot education. You can only examine a small number of difficulties while using the cards for yourselfyour own! You can explore much more with other readings.
The process for an Other Reading is essentially the same as the one in lesson 8, with the exception of picking the subject.
Here, the few distinctions are mentioned. (A step-by-step outline is also provided.)
Selecting a Topic
Choosing the topic for your reading should be your first step. As long as you choose the subject in advance, you can concentrate on almost anything, including a person, animal, place, issue, or current event. It usually serves as the focal point of a circumstance, however this is not necessary.
A marriage, family, team, or neighborhood are examples of groups that could be your subject. The information will be very broad for such vast entities, regardless of whether you concentrate on a nation or the Earth.
You could be tempted to conduct an Other Reading on a friend, family member, or work colleague who is close to you. I discuss the value of putting yourself first in readings that affect you in lesson 7. Here is a quick test you can use to determine whether it would be wise to read something else. Three questions to ponder:
- Do I get powerful feelings when I consider this person or this circumstance?
- Do I have a personal stake in this matter?
- Do I have a specific goal in mind for this situation?
If you said “yes” to any of these inquiries, you ought to probably conduct a reading focused on you as opposed to an Other Reading.
You must now formulate a question. Observe the advice in lesson 7, but include a question regarding your topic. Pay attention to the area of your subject that most interests you. If you have a query regarding a politician who is seeking the presidency, you might ask:
What aspects of Mr. or Mrs. Candidate’s chances of becoming the next president are in play?
To aid with concentration when reading, keep a picture of your subject close by. It also works nicely to use a memento of your subject.
Question You Want to Ask
Describe the other person or explain why you are performing an Other Reading. Mention that you only have good intentions for your subject and ask for advice that is in the best interests of everyone involved. (If you are unable to say this honestly, think about getting a reading for yourself.)
- Rearranging the Cards
- Taking the Cards Away
- Organizing the Cards
- Answering the Cards
Keep in mind that the cards refer to the other person, not you, as you answer to them. But don’t be shocked if you find some intriguing parallels to your own life in the cards!
Evaluation of the Cards
An Other Reading allows you to view the scenario from your own perspective. There may or may not be a connection between what you see in the cards and what the person actually goes through.
- The Story’s Creation
- The Summary Statement’s composition
- Making Use of What You’ve Learned
Even if an Other Reading is primarily concerned with another person, there is still a lesson for you to learn. In order to use this lesson in your own life, try to identify it.