Choose your spread and put it in writing so it’s not just rattling around in your head. Then shuffle your cards while contemplating your relationship. Place any cards that jump or fall out when you do this in your spread. If not, spread out the cards on the ground and choose the ones that appeal to you or that you feel like prodding up.
Put them in front of you in the spread’s order, and concentrate on one at a time. Make notes as you go so that you can review them after the process is complete.
To look up the card meanings as you go, use your guidebook. To connect the card’s meaning to the solution to your particular query, you will need to engage in some mental acrobatics, but that is what makes tarot readings magicalit requires a leap of faith on your part.
In This Article...
Can you perform a self-love tarot reading?
Is it feasible for a beginner to perform Tarot spreads on themselves? Yes! It most certainly is. Tarot is a technique that aids in deepening our understanding of the present moment, honoring our intuition, and predicting future possibilities.
What constitutes a proper tarot reading?
Tarot readings typically proceed in the following manner after that:
- You must first pose a query to the card deck. It ought to be unambiguous and open-ended.
- It’s time to shuffle once you have the question in your head.
- Draw a card (s).
- Lay your chosen card or cards in your spread face down after making your selection.
What do the tarot cards in a love reading mean?
The Lovers is undoubtedly one of the best love tarot cards to pull in a reading. There is a direct link between love and relationships and this tarot card. It symbolizes a solid bond between two individuals marked by heartfelt affection and appreciation. But on a more subtle level, it can also mean making the proper option in terms of love when it comes to choices.
How is a relationship tarot spread performed?
We advise using this straightforward tarot spread to quickly diagnose the mechanics of a romantic connection between two people. Lay the card that is most to the left first, followed by the card that is most to the right, leaving space in the middle for a third card.
- What part do you play in this relationship, you? What is your self-perception like, and how does it impact your relationship?
- What function does the lover or partner play in the relationship? What do you think about your partner? How does that impact the collaboration?
- the dynamics What would you say about this connection? What features does it possess?
After a breakup
Draw one card for each of the following inquiries if you’ve recently broken up with someone and want to know more about the reason or determine whether you’ll get back together:
- How energetic is the partnership right now?
- What caused the divide in the first place?
- What do they really think of me right now?
- What do they intend for me right now?
- What kind of relationship will this be in the future?
- Which action is ideal for me to take right now?
When job searching
You can use this spread to explore what kind of career guidance the tarot can offer if you’re feeling uncertain about your career path or thinking about a new employment. Draw one card once more for each query.
- How active am I in my career right now?
- What challenge must I overcome?
- What is my calling in life?
- How can I follow this calling more closely?
- What should I do to prepare for the upcoming month?
When deciding between two options
This spread can highlight the benefits and drawbacks of each option, guiding you toward the best decision if you’re using tarot to pick between two possibilities (two job offers, two apartments, perhaps a love triangle???). Getting the deal Per card, ask one question.
- What is the fundamental cause of this fork in the road?
- What is the likely result of choosing option A?
- What is the most likely result for option B?
- What more should I take into account that was overlooked?
- What’s the best thing I can do right now?
When something is off with a friend
If you’re concerned about the state of a friendship or feel like something is wrong but are unable to pinpoint the cause, you might be interested in seeing what conclusions and solutions this spread offers. Ask one question per card, once more, I repeat.
- What makes this friendship so crucial?
- What led to this sudden change in tone, and why?
- What has changed, in my friend’s opinion?
- What can I do to make this matter more urgent?
- What is the future of this friendship?
- What should I do at this moment?
How are tarot cards purified?
Here are four simple steps to purifying tarot cards.
- Meditate. Simply unwind for a moment and get rid of all your thoughts.
- Pass each card through the smoke after burning sage.
- Place bay leaves within the deck of cards.
- And for protection, place a crystal on top.
What should you do initially while using a Tarot deck?
What to Do First:
- Get out your tarot deck.
- The cards are in your hand.
- “Knock or tap the pile of cards numerous times while holding them in your palm to disseminate your energy throughout the deck.
- Shuffle the cards completely.
- The cards are divided into three heaps, which are subsequently reassembled into one pile.
How are Tarot cards charged?
Leave your deck in a sacred location where you can “knead (shuffle) it each hour, giving it your magical power with your hands, for one waking day, much as you would a loaf of rising bread.” The greatest time to use this charge is when you’re taking a day off at home or in a retreat.
What do the lovers in a love reading represent?
The Lovers is a difficult card, as tarot reader and owner of Witchy Wellness Leah Vanderveldt explains to mbg. “It is a card representing connection and the potential for intense intimacy and is ruled by Gemini. When this card appears, we frequently cede our authority to an external force. It can be a relationship sometimes, a title, a career, or anything material other times, “Adds she.
The Lovers card “represents connections and choiceand although it is not exclusively, it is often about romantic relationships,” said Blaire Porter and Britt June of the tarot business Threads of Fate.
When we draw this card, it suggests that we can think that our worth comes from relationships and external events. “Even if you removed that specific person, people still adore and cherish you. Even though you removed yourself from the position, your abilities and skills remain strong “Noted by Vanderveldt. “Before forming a healthy relationship with anything outside of yourself, you must first choose yourself. We are being urged to fully acknowledge our worth.”